⟠ final wishes (triple update with chapters 47, 48, 49)

⟠ AEON : sment's 2015 girl group ⟠
 

final wishes

february 19, 2015

“Gather together, come on. One last time, and you’ll have an interview shortly before you’ll go on stage and perform for the first time.” Minhyuk ushered the girls, appearing in the room since he’d dropped them off earlier.

“Okay, I will honestly say that the last 11 months have been the most amazing... I’ve met all my beautiful princesses and I’ve seen you grow into idols the whole world will envy.” Minhyuk fanned himself, getting emotional as he saw them in their stage outfits and fully done up ready.

“You softie.” Minah sighed at him playfully, but acknowledged his words when she turned to the girls herself. “Good luck girls, I’m sure you’ll do us all proud.”

“And girls, remember that you’ve been trained by the best. It’s all up to you now, but you’re SM girls. You’ll be fine.” Gyuri nodded at them, the faintest glimpse of a smile on her lips.

“As leader, I hope that we will do our best.” Seoyul nodded towards them, allowing a smile to pass through the usually professionally blank mask she wore. “If we try, then we can succeed.”

“I love all my unnies!” Sooyun clapped, bouncing on the balls of her feet the nervous crying having disappeared like it hadn’t even existed in the first place.

“Fighting AEON.” Seyeon said confidently, nodding to herself and the group as they mentally prepared themselves for what really was the start of their career officially.

“Well if you girls are ready, time to head out.” Gyuri ushered them, having stood at the back eyes flickering between her watch and the clipboard she held onto that had a merticulously scheduled timetable that had no room for slight delays or setbacks.

The room took in her words with silence, Seyeon moving to the back of the group of girls and Seoyul leading them out to follow Gyuri making sure everyone remained together. The only words said as the group exited their waiting room was a single sentence escaping Misoo’s lips.

“I want to win a trophy for Cushion.”

 

happy note

I now have perfect internet (because I'm back at boarding school). But you guys also now know that my home internet is af. At least I've had time to just write like a mad woman. Ahaha. Anyway there's another chapter after this, which is just a whole other thing. So I'll only put this and that up today so you guys can play around with all the links on the next part of this update.

How's everyone anyway? I missed you guys heaps. I've missed posting a lot too, I think I've written like 20000 words since the last update. So lot's of chapters.