⟠ allkpop #5 (triple update with chapters 47, 48, 49)

⟠ AEON : sment's 2015 girl group ⟠
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
AEON's Members Revealed!
December 20, 2014 @ 12:22 pm
ZurmZdY.png
zdVJmyT.png
by tinyhappiness
scrap, share & like
9239
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Two months after confirming the debut of AEON, SM Entertainment’s newest girl group has taken over the internet again. This time?

SEE ALSO: Red Velvet criticised for the use of clipsof the Hiroshima bombing in the Happiness MV.

Its own temporary(? Netizens are still speculating how long this particular page will be up for, displaying the information of the group but we here at AllKpop believe it’s here to stay) webpage dedicated to teasing the group to netizens, complete with selcas and cryptic messages.

Revealing all the members in one go, it’s a change from previous reveals of members from SM. But many believe it’s one of the more effective ways, as it has left netizens feeling like they are more available to the general public on a social platform.

But while netizens have confirmed that Sooman is not lacking flowers in his garden, they can’t help but speculate the actual talent the group has after rumours had been circulating that the last of the viable talent currently in the female trainees had been used by Red Velvet.

However there is hope for the girls, as support of the group is steadily rising with the opening of the groups instagram accounts, as well as their individual ones.

tags
Instagram
SM Entertainment
AEON
Red Velvet
comments
There are 725 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
catchme_ifyoudare · Posted December 20, 2014 @ 12:28 pm
Sure sure they aren't talented, like you hear all the time they've exhausted their talent on their previous groups but then they debut another group who's just as good? SO netizens step your game up.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
babydollbommie · Posted December 20, 2014 @ 12:27 pm
No seriously, beauty won't win them trophies. SM you should, you know, focus on your other girl groups *coughfxcough* before you decide to throw another one in mix. 
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
ilovekpopmore · Posted December 20, 2014 @ 12:26 pm
you know it's not cool to make minors do y concepts, maybe you should just cancel their debut until they look old enough to do that kind of concept otherwise they'll flop harder than some of your previous girl groups...
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
chim_chim_bunny · Posted December 20, 2014 @ 12:26 pm
I'm tbh kinda on the fence for this group, but I really hope they are half as good as their visuals are. Because I'd love for their to be a hugely powerful girl group, particularly from SM to follow in GG's footsteps.
Reply · Report · Share
 
more