⟠ chinsun still bites (double update with chapters 43, 44)

⟠ AEON : sment's 2015 girl group ⟠
 

chinsun still bites

21 October, 2014

“You have less then 90 days until you officially debut and if you are not perfect. I will make a call to all of everyone and tell them they will have to wait until you are half decent. Do you understand!” A voice yelled at them from the side, the music being cut off in the middle of the practise.

“Yes Chinsun seongsang-nim.” Misoo said quietly, being the first to speak after the trainers biting worlds.

“Go ahead David.” Chinsun nodded to the lead choreographer who had been the one to create all their dances to each song. He was Korean, though he’d said he’d been raised in Los Angeles his whole life and only really met Korea when he became a choreographer.

“Seoyul, you’ll have to move to the left a little more. Otherwise you’ll fully block Seyeon, who needs to move more to the right to be in alignment with Jiyeon at the front.” He instructed them, hands waving each member over a little into where he wanted them perfectly.

“Remember this, you won’t have David every second of the day to correct your position.” Chinsun said darkly, moving from one side to the other in the room to re-examine the dance from another angle.

“Now, let’s start the music again and just finish up with this choreography. It’s almost perfect.” David encouraged, a smile on his face contrasting with the dark aura from Chinsun as she looked at each of them.

David strode over to the music controls, and with a series of taps against the device he had the music restart from that position.

“One, two, three.” He counted them in, eyes watching every step like a hawk. Usually the man had two or three people with him and the backup dancers, post the intial stages of teaching them the choreography and a whole group when he was teaching them it. But today it was just him, leaving all the jokes aside to make sure they had the choreography just right before they were sent off for the music video.

Even the backup dancers had the day off, to rest for the promised music video shoot that was assured to take all day and work itself into the night. Everyone except the occupants of the room and the managers, who never really stopped working.

“Sooyun, turn your body a little more.” He called out over the music, catching the maknae. “Yes that’s right. Perfect.”

“Jiyeon where is your energy? Have you been partying lately?” Chinsun called out the beagle, but didn’t even attempt to touch the music as she stared down her trainees.

“Good Seoyul, your positioning is perfect.” David congratulated, as they came for a switch in the front line. “Jiyeon be careful of the chorus. You tend to throw caution to the wind, but you need to make sure that Sarang can get through.”

“Jungah, you’ll need to bend back more.” David called to her, as they moved into the final two stanzas of the music. Their recorded voices blasting through the speakers pushing them on from the full day of practising.

Sweat beaded at the girls foreheads, pulling them through the moves that they felt like they could do in their sleep at this point from all their practising. But everyone, even Minhyuk continually reminded them that practise until perfection. Then they’d be the queens, or in Minhyuk’s case, the princesses of Kpop.

“Done. Ahh well done girls, you did much better that time.” David congratulated them as the music cut itself off, clapping his hands together as he grinned at them.

“Thank you David-sshi.” Misoo said breathlessly, bowing at him as one of few members who could really speak. Even the ever professional Seoyul was too winded by the continual dance practise from dawn, until this point which with a glimpse from the clock told the girls it was well past midnight now.

“Jiyeon you’re lacking again today, I don’t know why because you have been so energetic from the beginning? Is something wrong or is it just exhaustion?” David commented, questioning the beagles performance a little.

“Exhaustion. I’m sorry David-sshi, I’ll get some more sleep and will definitely be better.” She apologised, panting as she leaned against the wall with her almost empty drink bottle.

“Be careful of it then, we don’t need a repeat.” David just nodded, accepting that reason before turning to Sarang. “Sarang, you also just need to watch that change with the megaphone.” He commented, repeating words he’d been saying even though she hadn’t used the megaphone today.

“Yes... David-sshi...” The rapper nodded, wiping away the sweat and pushing back loose strands from her forehead.

“You are getting better girls. I’ve called Minah, who’ll be here shortly to take you back to the dorm.” Chinsun informed them, having ignored the previous conversation in favour of her phone.

“However you still have some ty performance moments, which means you will have the day off tomorrow. I need you to be able to perform at your best, otherwise failure is guaranteed.” She continued, the harsh comment not even wavering at her tongue.

“You won’t too many of these days. Use it wisely. Now leave.” Chinsun finished, dismissing the group with a blank look. The group moving out of the room, collecting training bags and water bottles on their way out.

“And Jiyeon. If you feel like getting drunk the night before practise again, I will make sure you regret it.” Chinsun called out the girl, glaring at her on the way out.

Her head glancing at Chinsun briefly before facing back forwards as she exited the room.

“I wasn’t drinking... Everyone is so mean...” She complained quietly turning Misoo’s eyes towards her somewhat judging the other beagle.

“No, you were just planning whatever over the phone while we were trying to sleep...” Misoo correctly, sighing at the girl and then turning back to the front.

“If she’s planning in such depth, then it must be important.” Sarang pacified, not bothered by the talking last night as she didn’t even budge with the sounds of Jiyeon on the phone.

“But planning what?” Misoo complained, still a little sore at her counterpart keeping her up all night allowing her less than two hours of sleep. Unlike what she would have perferred, a full night of sleep or well at least 3 hours. Even yelling at the beagle in the morning over it.

Sarang just smiled a little, eyes drifting off into another place before she responded.

“I have a feeling it was from the day she came home rather happy, and a little lovesick.”

 

happy note

Ten guesses to what the beagle roommates are talking about (Jiyeon, Sarang and Misoo), like if anyone who can literally guess correctly I will be happy to give karma too. And the introduction of David, the choreographer who is overseeing their practising. Their stage names chapter will be in tomorrows mass update, because I am limiting today to two updates.

And omg, I was watching all of Sonamoo's choreographies and they are literally so in sync. I'm crying. But AEON is embodying Sonamoo so they are just that good.
< Feeling some Seyeon to the side. (also in dark colours?? Pattern hmm...)