⟠ names and heels (double update with chapter 46)

⟠ AEON : sment's 2015 girl group ⟠
 

names and heels

tba

“Sit down girls!” Chinsun intructed them, the minute the door opened to reveal the group. Freshly woken up, still disguising yawns as random hand movements, and not looking as wary of the trainer as they could be.

All of them moving towards the leather lounge that sat at the back of Chinsun’s practise room, sitting down carefully just to not incure the wrath of the trainer so early. Their bags coming to rest on their laps, or by their feet while they looked towards Chinsun.

“Hurry up, I haven’t got all day for pleasantries.” She yelled again, but this time not to the girls instead still towards the door where Minhyuk, Minah and Gyuri came through all holding clipboards in hand.

“Minah unnie? I thought you were going to see Minseok oppa today?” Jiyeon called out, not missing the seething look that Chinsun threw to here and the almost inaudible sigh that Minah gave to the girl.

“Jiyeon-ah! Remember that while things might be different today you do not get to act differently. You’ll be doing fifty laps around the room while singing after this.” Chinsun scolded her, informing her of her punishment and leaving Jiyeon to sink into her chair. Gyuri only barely managing to disguise her laugh as a cough.

“Apologies for taking time away from your training with Chinsun-sshi, but we have a few things to work out.” Minhyuk said to them, eyes softening as he looked at his princesses on the couch.

“Today you’ll be given your stage names, of course this is subject to change should the need arise.” Gyuri said, looking down at her clipboard and then back towards the girls.

“As you know, a few months back we asked you for suggestions on what you’d prefer to have as your stage names before we and other staff went into talks about this and other matters.” Minah continued on from where Gyuri had finished, flipping over the pages several times and then letting the fall back into their original places.

“Firstly, there are members who will be keeping their names. Misoo, Seoyul, Sarang and Jungah, whereas the remaining three members are having theirs changed.” Gyuri informed the first four, who nodded to the information and then towards the remaining three.

“Jiyeon will take her Chinese name, to promote our ties in the Chinese music industry. Sooyun will have her names shortened to Yun, as well as Seyeon who will have the stage name Seji.” She continued, looking down at her clipboard briefly only to glance at them again.

“These names are final, unless of course they are decided to be inappropriate at a later time.” The group nodded at the manager, who was still looking at them blankly as she gauged their reactions and actions. Minhyuk coughing awkwardly, gaining looks his way leaving him to rub his neck sheepishly.

“Yes, other than that we’ll be in and out of this practise room because Eastwest want to go over the recordings again. Jaewon felt like they lacked something, so he’s with Eastwest now. We’ll collect you girls as needed.” The male added, trailing off his talking so the room lapsed back into silence.

“Oh and one last thing Chinsun-sshi. The order of high heels for dance practise has come in, other staff members will drop them off shortly.” Gyuri looked at the trainer, casually glancing at the girls with a glint in her eye.

“They should be much higher than your previous ones girls, which means when they arrive you will be practising in them only. And yes Jiyeon, you will have to do laps in them whilst you run. No excuses.” The trainer informed them, nodding at the managers who were slowly collecting their things.

“We’ll be going now, but we will see you later princesses!” Minhyuk said, disappearing out the door behind a impassive Gyuri and a smiling Minah and shutting it close. Leaving them with Chinsun, and the promise of high heels.

“Laps now!”

 

happy note

I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN!! THIS FEELS SO GOOD!

Okay so you may see yet again I disappear, only due to the fact I don't have great internet thus I use it up like really quickly (but I go to boarding school, so it's pointless to have great internet at home because I'm not there). So the last mass post was at my sisters, but I have some data to use up so I will post as much as I can. (Because everytime I disappear I manage to get a backlog of chapters, so I have to restrain from just posting them all.)

But besides that, I'm back!