⟠ getting ready (double update with chapter 45)

⟠ AEON : sment's 2015 girl group ⟠
 

getting ready

february 19th, 2015

“Why are you still nervous Sooyunnie?” Sarang commented, glancing at the vocalist through the mirror between the movements of Minah’s many stylists that were helping get them ready.

“Because what if something happens?” Sooyun stressed, tears obviously welling in her eyes as she fanned them. She had her makeup already done, being one of the first so she didn’t want to ruin it.

“It won’t. Eleven months of training together? I doubt a single thing could go wrong actually.” Seoyul denied, glancing at the fretting maknae who was on the verge of tears.

“Why didn’t you calm down in the car?” Jungah pointed out, eyes closed as the makeup artist decorated her eyelids, unable to look at the state of maknae.

“Because Seyeon unnie kept yelling at the traffic, so I couldn’t calm down. How can you calm down when someone is yelling about how some other car didn’t use their indicators?” Sooyun blurted, hands moving faster to hold back the tears.

“Baby Yunnie it’s alright, you’ll be perfect.” Jiyeon cooed, looking up from her phone as she was also getting her hair done up having been one of the three members who needed serious care to their hair due to the dye.

“We can calm down in here then.” Seyeon said, voice commanding silence from the others in the room so that their maknae could collect herself. The only sounds now being the stylists.

But Sooyun couldn’t, sniffling again over and over as she sat on the couch in the room being one of the members ready other than Seoyul and Misoo who was watching the younger intently.

“You can cry Sooyun-ah, the makeup is waterproof. You girls cry too much not to wear it.” Minah’s voice echoed, the door opening to reveal the manager who observed the scene in front of her.

“Really unnie?” Sooyun cried, letting the tears go now instead of trying not to ruin the makeup.

“After living with you for eleven months, I know all of you very well. Sooyun cries when she’s nervous, Jiyeon cries at about anything, actually anything in general, and Seyeon will start crying if someone else is crying.” Minah pointed out, smiling at the girls.

“Unnie!” Sooyun whined, holding back her hands from wiping away the tears still worried about the makeup even if it was waterproof. “W-what if I mess up my lines?” She cried to the manager.

“You practically sing the bloody song in your sleep, I think you’ll be fine sweetie.” Minah sighed, grabbing a tissue from one of the makeup tables to wipe away Sooyun’s tears.

“You aegi.” Jungah laughed, as much as she could without facing the wrath of the makeup artist. “If the unnies can be calm about this, then so can you. We are a team, and... This is so cheesy... But we will be perfect, because we have spent so long perfecting this that it will be perfect. Or I will give up-“

“Scaring us!” Misoo interrupted her, barely being able to turn and look at the other vocalist. And then held her hands up in defense. “I hate getting scared, I’m going grey every time she does it.”

“Okay, I’ll give scaring everyone up. But I was going to say something else, but that’s good too.” Jungah nodded, but still smiled at the reflection of the elder.

“Okay, I promise I’ll do my best then.” Sooyun nodded, taking deep breaths and allowing Minah to clear her tears from her cheeks. Only to followed by a rare smile from the leader.

“We know. You’re our maknae.”

 

happy note

Okay I chose February, because I love February. But the date was completely related to the girls. Can anyone guess?


This is one part of the debut stage, but I'm not sure whether it'll be out today or tomorrow. I'm going to try and find time tonight, but last bet is tomorrow morning because I'm going out for dinner~ Anyway I hope you guys will enjoy this!

How is everyone?