⟠ tricks 'n' games part 2 (triple update with chapters 66, 67)

⟠ AEON : sment's 2015 girl group ⟠
 

tricks 'n' games part 2

december 29, 2014

The house was quiet, too quiet when Lu Han approached it. Especially as they were expecting him, and the rest of his Hing Dai’s even if they didn’t know it. So when he knocked at the door he expected a noise, or the dorm sounding somewhat alive, he was surprised to see the collected face of Minhyuk sipping a coffee and directing them down the hall.

Minhyuk didn’t attempt to say anything, looking at the collection of males over and inviting them in before shutting the door and trailing them back down to watch everything happen.

“Yah! Where do you think you’re going?” A voice cried once they had reached the end of the hall, the girls hidden in the lounge with papers and closed suitcases.

“More importantly, who are you.” The voice continued, a body coming to the forefront of the group revealing herself to be a stern faced Minah. Her hands crossed over her chest and hair tied up, she was the picture of fierce sister as she stared the group down.

Whereas out of the corner of their eyes they spotted Gyuri monitoring a camera that’d been set up on a tripod on one side of the room, sipping her tea with Minhyuk coming to sit down next to her.

When the boys didn’t say anything, she clicked her fingers and the two maknaes pulled out some long red ribbon to cover off the entrance to where Jiyeon was hiding away.

“Your names? Or else you cannot be good enough to marry our Jiyeon.” Minah repeated, the game clicking in the heads of some of the boys.

“Oh! I’m Lu Han, Xiao Yue’s groom. My Hing Dai’s are Kim Minseok, Kim Jongdae, Zhang Yixing, Wu Yifan, and Oh Sehun.” Lu Han introduced, Minseok, Jongdae and Sehun still being confused to just what was happening whilst the other two were laughing a little at the situation.

“If you want to marry our lovely bride, you’ll have to pass our tests first.” Seoyul told them, a glint in her eyes as she stared at the collection of males down. “Behind that red ribbon is Jiyeon, and when you have successfully passed then you may marry her.”

“What’s going on? Why can’t you marry Jiyeon?” Sehun questioned, looking at the Tze Mui’s with furrowed brows completely not getting why they were hiding and refusing Jiyeon to see them.

"Yah! I did not put up with his puppy love for him to not get married!" Jongdae protested, shooting a look to Lu Han. But his words held no malice, just a lilting tone, teasing the elder about his actions around Jiyeon after they confirmed their relationship.

“It’s called the Door Game, where the bride's bridesmaids and close female friends judge the groom who's to marry her. If we pass the tests they have set for us, then we can see her and are deemed worthy of such a lovely girl. If not, we continue playing until we pass.” Lu Han explained to them, body turning around to face them as he spoke before turning back towards the group of girls awaiting their first challenge.


“Okay, so we just have to pass.” Minseok nodded, looking towards his elder sister who just had a smirk on her face but nodding in greeting to her little brother. If she was excited, then this would not bode well for the group of Hing Dais.

“Your Lai-See’s will have to add up to 999, 999 Won.” Sooyun piped in first, holding out her hands for the money. Not even explaining the first game and letting them figure it out first. It was a quicker reaction from the Chinese members who were pulling out their wallets to find any notes and coins they had on them.

It took a quick whispered explanation from Lu Han to Minseok, Jongdae and Sehun for them to also pull out their wallets and put together money for the Lai See that the girls were expecting from him.

“How about 99, 999 Won.” Yifan countered as he glanced up from his wallet, before the girls started whispering their thoughts on the offer.

“No less than 99, 999 Won.” Sarang nodded, putting a limit on how far down they could go. “How much you pay, is how much you love her.”

“But my love for Yue-ah can’t be measured.” Lu Han pointed out, making some of the weaker ones coo at the statement and others cringe at how cheesy it was. It had Minhyuk coughing on his coffee at the statement, having to have Gyuri slap his back to keep him from choking.

“Pay up.” Jungah was straight to the point, quickly making them pull out what money they had. Some even patting down pockets to make sure they had it all. Sooyun was eying them deviously the whole time to make sure their games were being played.

“Okay, let’s count.” The maknaes turned to each other and started counting it, making sure every last bill and coin was accounted for.

“99, 999 Won.” Sooyun announced, neatly restacking the money and handing it to Gyuri, who then recounted it just in case and then put it into her managers bag for safe keeping. Gyuri was always the place to put things so they didn't get lost, her or Minah. Minhyuk had lost a few things, so he wasn't the safest bet for something like the Lai See.

“Congratulations, you’ve passed our first test. You are financially able to take care of Jiyeon. Next you have to prove that you can handle married life.” Seyeon nodded to them, her voice quiet but powerful in the face of this game. Even managing a cheeky smile at them, with the maknaes disappearing into the kitchen.

“You’ll have to eat something sweet, something spicy, something bitter, and something sour.” Minah intervened, eying the groom to be making sure he knew exactly that this game was meant for him. Though the words had a few of them looking at each other while Lu Han nodded in the face of it.

“Maknaes!” Sarang called, the two rounding around the corner from the kitchen and carefully carrying small shots, a bottle of water, saltine crackers and spoons. “However Lu Han must face this challenge alone.” She emphasised the alone, staring pointedly at the group of Hing Dais.

“I’ll accept of course.” Lu Han nodded, ruffling his hair as the leader nodded and allowed him to sit down on the couch before all the shot glasses.

“First the sweet!” Sooyun shoved a glass towards him, smiling widely as she anticipated him taking the drink down. He nodded confidently, throwing it back before pulling the glass away from his lips and cringing.

“What-“ Lu Han coughed, reaching for a the jug of water. “Was that?” He coughed again, looking at the maknae who just shrugged but laughed at his misfortune. The rest of the Hing Dais unable to help themselves, laughing loudly at Lu Han's misfortune. Even Lu Han, too far put off by the taste of the shot couldn't cut off their laughter.

“Don’t worry, unnie told us what you’re allergic too. So it won’t kill you.” Sooyun sung, before holding out the next shot. “This is-“

“The spicy one.” Jungah nodded, cutting off the other who just glared at her before turning back to Lu Han and bouncing along to the idea. The pair was bouncing, excited at the mere prospect of watching him have to drink their concoctions.

“The maknaes are completely behind this, we only may have given them ideas.” Seyeon informed him when he looked up after taking a whiff of the substance inside the glass. The knowledge didn’t help Lu Han in the slightest, only making him sigh a little before taking it all down in one big gulp.

He could say anything as breathed deeply, fanned his mouth a little and gestured for the next one unable to form words.

 

happy note

Um hi? Sorry for disappearing? But oh well school is school, #peasantlife.

Continuation of the dear games, I enjoyed them immensely. but if you don't get any of them, and they aren't appearing on google (or like me are too lazy to google them) can ask me~

I missed you guys~ Love yous~