the next day

Please Be the mother of my child

*SORRY FOR THE ERROR GRAMMAR IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH =3

 

yuri POV

 

I was dreaming about yoogeun at this time until…………….

 

*GIRLS BRING THE BOYS OUT I wanna dance right now! naega ikkeureo julge come out*

I see the phone caller it baby yoong I pick up immediately

*CONVERSATION

yuri : hummhh..

yoona : YAH…. how could you still sleep kwon yuri ?!(she yell at yuri)

yuri : YAH.. My ear hurt. wae ?

yoona : it’s already 07.15 class will start in 45 minutes. where have you been ?

yuri : gesh.. I forgot to call you young mian.. bwoh ?? 07.15 IM LATEE.. see u latter yoong.

yoona : yah kwon yurii.. yahh…

*END CONVERSATION

 

I take a shower in hurry dress up and go downstair I see my father was making a  breakfast.

“appa why not waking me up ??”I asked him with a pout face.

“I though you tired. I already make a sick latter for your teacher so it’s ok if you want a rest today”appa answer and put a sanwinch in a dining room.

“anniyo.. Im fine appa jeongmal.”I smile and give him a double blink so he will sure that im ok.

“well,, if that’s ur want so be hurry finish ur food then I drop you to school”

“yeayy…”I kiss his cheek.

I eat my breakfast in car cause I hate being late to school. appa drop me on school and run to my class. I see yoona was crossing her hands with and glance at me. I run to her and hug her. can’t wait to share everything to her.

“yah.. what are you doing”she pretend to mad. I just laugh

“Im yoona, my beloved twins. please forgive me because I was forgot to call or text you.”I give her my best aegyo.

“kwon yuri, my beloved sister. who look a like with me. are you know how worried I AM ??”she crossing her arms again and smirk at me.

“hahaha.. don’t do that please u look a like an ahjumma if u doing that but,, jeongmall im fine…”I give her my aegyo. but she pretend to not look at me.

“well, If you still angry that I wouldn’t tell you what was happen yesterday”I give her my best smirk ever.

“yah don’t do that to me. I want to know why you not calling me all day”she finally melt her ego.

we talk about jae jin at that time. she laugh when I tell her I slap him in front another girl. when im about tell her about yoogeun mrs.kim come so I told her to continue my story latter.

 

++

 

Minho POV

last night I hear yoogeun mumble ‘umma’ and smile on his sleep. he was so cute. today like usual I will go to work. but I cannot make yoogeun wake up he seems so tired after his adventure to follow his mother look a like yesterday. I told my parents to pick yoogeun at my house this morning. so they can pick him when he was already wake up. I look at my baby who still sleep I kiss him and I hear the bell rang.

“wait a second..”I said run to the door.

“oh.. where my grandchild minho”my mother seems so worry.

“he’s on my room umma.”I said to her

“is he ok ??”I just nodded and smile to her.

“I’ll go to my office now umma. please take care my baby umma and call me if you need anything”I said while kiss her on cheek then leave.

 

++

 

yuri POV

“yeay break time…”yoona said while mrs.kim leave

“yeah but she give us a bunch of homework HATE THAT”I said weakly

“well, we do it together latter in my house ok ?”I just nodded and put my head on her shoulder.

“yah.. tell me what happen after you dumped that bastard ??”she asked curiously and almost make me fall.

“umh.. well I go to my mother grave. then when I want to go home there’s an adorable kid thinks that im his mother. so he followed me”I said with a half sleepy.

“bwoh?? hahaha maybe your face like ahjumma yul-ah”she laugh hard but I don’t care.

“yea whatever.. anyway I didn’t notice that kid followed me until………….”someone cut my word.

“yuri-ah somebody search you”my classmate said.

“bwoh nugu ??”I asked her.

“maybe jae jin. he wanted you back yul-ah”yoona said I just nodded.

“yul-ah someone out there search for you. is he ur new boyfriend ? he was so handsome, tall wow.. totally different with jae jin”hyoyeon come to me from nowhere.

“what ?? yul are you already have another boy ??”yoona immediately asked me.

“why you not telling me yul-ah. I though were best friends”yoona said that who make me shocked. she looks so upset.

“anniyo.. I don’t know who is he. jeongmal baby yoong”I make a swear.

“stop fighting you all come on and see that boy”hyoyeon idea was a brilliant.

“ok let’s see who is he. If you didn’t know who is he maybe he is a kidnapers”I just nooded with yoona words.

we sneakly look who is wait for me. I see jae jin in the school yard. but I pretend to not see him. yeah even I already see him. and I think he notice me too. but we run away from him.

“that’s him. you know her kwon yuri ??”hyoyeon asked me.

“OMONA… he’s HOT”yoona drop her jaws.

“bwoh ??”Im not hear what are they saying. my attention is looking for the bastard who cheat on me.

“YOU KNOW HIM ??”yell yoona to my ear.

“ouch.. that’s hurt”I sneakly see who is the person.

“WHAT THE ?? yoogeun’s appa”I said shocked and make yoona and hyoyeon looking at me weirdly

 

*double update umh... no i'll update some more chapter kekeke =3