morning :)

Please Be the mother of my child

 

*SORRY FOR THE ERROR GRAMMAR IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH =3

 

 

minho POV

 

I was hear someone coming. so I wake up immediately. check the clock it’s 06.45. who’s coming inside the house so early. I rub my eyes and going outside room to see who is that. I look someone was taking off her shoes. is that yuri ??

“omo… oppa”she looks so surprise when seeing me and close her face immediately.

I look at my self and goshh… how could I forget I was shirtless. I run back to my room and catch one shirt from my cupboard.

 

++

 

yuri POV

I was knocked about 1000 times but no one hear me so I press the password cause Im still remember the password. I know it’s to early. well appa pick me here cause he wanted me to taking care of yoogeun and minho. and clean the house after I tell him how a mess their house. appa already take a servant for cleaning my house. so I have no worried and appa will be busy doing his business. he promise to eat often in his office.  I taking off my shoes until I see..

“omo oppa”I said when see minho’s adorable abs. how could he doesn’t wear any shirt when he sleep. I close my face to pretend that I don’t want to look at his adorable abs. but the truth is I peek a bit from my finger to see his abs. kekekee imma girl too.

he run away to his room. while I put my bag in the sofa then go to kitchen and start to cook a breakfast.

I see minho oppa come out from his room.

“umh.. why.. you come so early yuri-ah ??”he asked me awkward

“appa pick me here so early he has something to do in the early morning. he afraid if something bad happen to me while im alone. so he pick me here. is it ok ??”I asked him while lie in the same time.

“yeah.. it’s ok yuri-ah”he said awkwardly

“so.. how about oppa get a shower first. I’ll make a breakfast for you here”I suggest him

he nodded and go to take a shower. I see their refrigerator wow.. there is nothing just some eggs, a lot of banana milk, and some vegetable who get withered by a time. I take some eggs, flour, sugar, milk and some other Ingredients. I gotta make pancakes hope they’ll like it.

 

++

 

MINHO POV

while I finish my shower I smell something good from kitchen. wow.. it’s been a long time since this house had a good smell like this. I never cook again for yoogeun cause of work. even clean the house I never do that again.

I sneak a peek to see what yuri doing. she look beautiful when she was cook. I though it’s my real wife who’s cooking. but it’s yuri but she look on my age with a casual style. I adore her for a while and get ready for my work.

I see yoogeun’s face while he still sleeping. kiss his forehead and say ‘good morning my son’ then fix his sleep position and cover him with a blanket. then going outside.

“so what are youcooking?”I asked her who look so busy preparing

“oh.. oppa you already here ? im make pancake right now. ”she said and smile to me.

“wow you can make a pancake too ??”she just nodded.

“well, im done let’s breakfast oppa. is yoogeun already wake up ??”she said.

“no he’s still sleeping. mind to wake him up ??”I asked her while take a seat for brakfast.

“of course no oppa”she look so excited. she run immediately to my room. I giggle cause her action.

 

++

 

YURI POV

I run excited to yoogeun’s room. I look at the baby’s face. I kiss him and hear she mumble ‘umma..’ I giggle. then I prepare my throat to make a man sounds.

“yoogeun-ah.. wake up.”I laugh at my own voice. but yoogeun still sleeping.

“yoogeun-ah if you not wake up umma will leave you here alone”I said try to scary him.

“aish.. yoogeun-ah wake up”I try once again to wake him up. but fail maybe he’s to sleepy.

I his hair and about to going outside the room until..

“umma…”he said with a weak voice.

“yeay.. my baby awake”I run to him and hug him tight.

“oh.. come on let’s wash your face and brush your teeth yoogeun-ah”I said and carry him.

“ne.. umma where is appa ?”he asked me

“he is eat his breakfast”

I wash yoogeun soft face. brush his small teeth and bring him to join his father.

“appa…”he scream and run to his father.

minho pull him and make him sit on his lap. I pour two glasses of milk and looking at they who eat very hungrily.

“it’s a best pancake I’ve ever eat. isn’t it yoogeun-ah?”yoogeun just nodded minho said make me blush. gosh it’s just a pancake.

“really ?? well, I just try my best cause of a limit of ingredients here”I said.

“umh.. yeah I’ve never cook since 1 year ago. so I think my mom who try fill my refrigerator”he said I just make an O face.

“umma not eat ??”yoogeun asked me.

“no umma already eat. just finish your food baby”I said and smile to him.

 I look at they both until they finish their food. minho pull yoogeun down as he get ready for work.

“yuri-ah thank you for the best breakfast ever”he smile to me and grab his bag.

“yoogeun-ah be a good boy today ok. appa must go to work now”he said to his son.

I carry yoogeun and accompany minho until the door. he kiss yoogeun and pat my shoulder.

“take care yuri-ah. I’ll be home soon”he said and go away. I close the door put yoogeun down and look at all the mess here.

“yoogeun want to help umma clean this house”he run excitedly.

 

first I wash the breakfast plate, glass, and many other yoogeun helping me to clean. he was so happy playing with the water. after that. we wipe all the dust in every inch of this house and make sure nothing miss. I go to bedroom and change the bed cover and all the thing who covered the bed. i wash all the bed stuff and yoogeun plus minho’s cloth. I think minho didn’t wash for 1 week.

“umma,, appa always bring our dirty cloth to a laundry”yoogeun said while playing with lather.

“now.. he have umma to clean all your cloth”I smile to him.

we dry the things we wash in the sun. wow.. this is so tiring. now everything looks good in this house. so clean, so  fragrant, i take yoogeun a bath. oh.. I must change the bed cover. I search another bed cover in the cupboard. I took the brown one. I cover it and make it neat. yoogeun look so tired he sleep immediately when we done. I look at him touch his soft baby face. I cup him on the forehead and fall a sleep too..

 

*CUEE--- HAHAHAHAH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOVING MY STORY. GOSH MY HOMEWORK IS HAUNTING ME.. -_- AND SAENGIL CHUKAE KWON YURI (IM SORRY IM LATE) .THANK YOU FOR GOOGLE FOR THE MAIN IMAGE =3

 

ANYWAY MIND CHECK MY ONESHOOT FF ?? IT'S KINDA WORSE BUT ACTUALY THAT FF WAS DEDICATED TO YURI BIRTHDAY <3

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/109124