thank you :)

Please Be the mother of my child

*SORRY FOR THE ERROR GRAMMAR IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH =3

 

yuri POV

after I told him a lesson to not follow any stranger people again and play with him a bit. I hear one of the police call my father’s name. ‘no.. I want to stay a little bit longer with yoogeun’I said to my self and hugging yoogeun tighly. my father go away. and I can hear he was talking with another guy outside the room. a few minutes latter my father come again.

“yoogeun-ah ur appa is here”my dad said and make yoogeun turn arround so do me.

“appa……..”he’s run to a guy behind my dad I can’t see clearly who is him. I just can see my father smile to me.

“umma is here appa.”I can hear what yoogeun say. how could he say that anyway im blush.

then I can see a guy who carry yoogeun on his hand he was so handsome,so young to being a father. and he looks so shock when he saw my face. ‘is something wrong with my face ??’

 

++

 

minho POV

mr. kwon was explained what was happen to my son.  yeah I feel sorry for him cause my son has followed his daughter and make her in trouble. I go to a room where my son stay.

“yoogeun-ah ur appa is here”mr.kwon said

“appa……..”I can hear his voice. and he run to me. I pull him up then kiss him.

I think mr.kwon daughter has taking care of my son so well. I kiss him again until he said

“umma is here appa.”he said while pointing to mr.kwon daughter.

I see her face.. NO WAY how could her face so same with yoogeun's real mother. . . she’s smile to me. but Im still shocked.

“annyeonghanseo mr.choi, im kwon yuri”she said and bowed to me.

“oh annyeonghanseo”I bow at her back

“umma..”said yoogeun wanted yuri to carry him.

“anniyo.. yoogeun-ah your appa is here now”she said and touch yoogeun cheek softly

“no it’s ok for me”and give yoogeun to her.

“aigoo~~ why you so spoiled yoogeun-ah”she said and carry him

I just smile see they. I know why yoogeun follow her. she tough yuri is his mother. anyway yuri seems love yoogeun so much. oh crapp I forgot  to tell my parents that yoogeun was founded.

“im sorry mr.kwon I should call my parents first”I permit to him and make my way outside.

I call my parents and told them that yoogeun was fine because yuri taking care of him so well.

 

++

 

yuri POV

im glad that yoogeun's appa let me play with his adorable son for a while. but yeah when he’s back that’s mean my time being yoogeun mother is over. anyway im still curious why yoogeun keep calling me umma. and why mr.choi didn’t bring his wife along with him.

“yoogeun-ah..”I hear mr.choi voice

“appa…”he run again to him.

“were gotta go home now”he said I smile weakly.

yoogeun just nooded.

“good baby.. then say goodbye to ur umma”he said while looked at me.

‘bwoh even he call me umma in front his son. Is he divorced??’I said to my self.

“anniyoo.. umma come with us”yoogeun said make me surprise.

“umma is tired today yoogeun-ah so do you. you must rest today”mr.choi said

“umh.. umma have  to go to yoogeun-ah”I said try to help mr.choi

yoogeun seems so angry. he hit his father and mr.choi pull him down.

“thank you so much yuri shi for taking care my son today”he thanks to me I just can smile.

“let’s go yoogeun-ah”he said but yoogeun suddenly pull my hands to come with them.

“anniyo yoogeun-ah umma must stay here”I squat and touch his baby face. I can see his tearly face

but he still pull me to come with him. mr.choi carry him immediately.

“say goodbye to umma.. we will come here again tomorrow ok”he said try to make his son smile back.

but yoogeun start to cry.

“don’t cry yoogeun-ah.”I suddenly panic.

 

++

 

author POV

they both I mean minho and yuri was panic when yoogeun cry so loud and loud. yuri really want yoogeun stay with her but she can’t. so do minho wanted yuri to come and take care his baby but can’t. they both so confused. yoogeun didn’t want to talk he just crying.

 

without they realize they become a partner not only partner they look a new parents who try to make they baby stop crying. minho give yoogeun to yuri. so yuri can comfort him with carry and yoogeun hair while minho keep saying that yuri will be there for him. and promise that yuri can live with them. so yoogeun stop crying.

 

after yoogeun stop crying they play with yoogeun like a happy family. yuri’s father just smiled she them play. one hour latter yoogeun keep yawning. and yuri sing a lullaby and his hair softly. minho smile see what yuri doing. he feel that yuri seems like yoogeun’s real mother. well they face was look a like.

 

++

 

minho POV

I see yuri voice was beautiful when he sing a lullaby for my baby. I just smile looking at her. I feel that yoogeun’s real mother was here right in front of me. and make my baby sleep in peace and smile on his face.

“umh.. mr.choi I think yoogeun already sleep”she said make wake up from my dreamday.

“oh.. ne yuri-shi kamsahamida”I said in a low tone so yoogeun wouldn’t wake up.

she just nodded .

im about to carry yoogeun to my car but suddenly yuri poke my shoulder.

“umh.. may I carry yoogeun for the last time ??”she asked me.

“well, he was heavy is it ok ?”I asked her back

“it’s fine well I have carried him from a market to my house without anyhelp”she smile at me.

“umh.. ok then. and thank you again yuri-shi”I smile to her back

she’s carry my yoogeun softly so yoogeun wouldn’t wake up. I open my door car so she will easily put my baby sit beside the driver seat. and put some pillow neck around him so yoogeun feel comfortable. cover him with a blanket and put a seatbell so my baby safety. she just a high school girl but her feel just like a good mother ever.

“good night yoogeun-ah”she wishper to yoogeun and kiss him for the last time.

“thank you yuri-shi for taking my baby so well. you might be young but you seems like a real mother”I said to her.

I can see she’s blushing with my word.

“anniyo.. I just being like a mother to take care of my father since my mom gone” she said shyly

“well,, you will be a great mother then”I said

“I hope so. anyway it’s late you should go home now mr.choi so yoogeun will be rest well today”she said care of me.

“oh yea, I think so and thank you again and sorry for make you in a trouble because of my son”I said and go to my car.

I start the engine open the window, waved to her and his father

“goodnight mr.kwon and yuri. ”I bow to they and go home with a smile.

 

*im update againn .. yeay yeay  thankyou for subsribe this story and comments. i love you all =] and im too lazy for make a new poster kekeke =3