amusement park

Please Be the mother of my child

*SORRY FOR THE ERROR GRAMMAR IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH =3

 

YURI POV

 

minho hang up the phone. I giggle a lot when I hear they calling me umma.

“is that your husban?”appa asked me and make me blush.

“no.. they just minho and yoogeun. im not married yet appa”I yell at him.

“haha.. im teasing you”he teasing me again and again.

“im finish my breakfast”I said and take the plate to the kitchen.

“I’ll wash it”appa said

“no..”I said simply

“well if no then you will be late from your family outing”he said

“just finish you food quickly appa”I said I know he loves teasing me.

“no im too old for eating fast”he said

“ok then I’ll waiting for my beloved appa finish my lovely food”I said teasing him back.

after I wash the dish I run to bathroom and get my quick shower. dry my hair and make it curly a bit.

“umhh.. well what should I wear ??”I look at my own cloths on my cupboard.

“come on kwon yuri it’s not a date why you so confused. just pick the comfortable one. but I want to be beauty….”I said to my self like an idiot. suddenly my phone ringing.

 

mail

from : Minho Oppa =3

to : yoogeun’s mother

be ready we on the way to your home =)

 

gosh… Im not rady yet. calm down just pick the beautiful one. ok this one look beauty and I will comfort while wear it. i put some make up and coloring my lips with a strawberry lips balm. im ready now.

 

“ummaa…”I hear someone shout my name outside my room. I open the door and see two cute guy staring at me.

“ummaa…”yoogeun want me to carry him.

I carry yoogeun from his father who still staring at me.

“oppa”I said

 

++

 

MINHO POV

 

mr.kwon let me and yoogeun to call yuri from her bedroom. wow this house is big for a two people I said to my self. I decided to knocked but yoogeun poke me and give me a code to calling her instead knocked. she open the door I staring at her like an idiot. she was so beauty i hold my jaws to not drop.

“oppa”she wake me from the paused world.

“neeh..”I just can said that.

“appa let’s go..”yoogeun said I just nodded.

 

++

 

“mr.kwon we will leaving now”I said to him.

“yes, please taking care of my daughter”he said and pat my head.

“appa im not a kid”yuri yell inside of car.

“yes you are”he said as I walk to my car start the engine and driving to the secret place.

 

++

 

“oppa have you eat your breakfast ??”she asked me while playing with yoogeun.

“yess, we already eat our breakfast before came to your house”I said

“you look so beautiful”I praise her

“thank you oppa”she said and blushing.

“where we going oppa ??”she asked me again.

“secret”

“just tell me now”she look so curious

“appa said we will go to amusement park”yoogeun break my secret while playing with his power ranger.

“jeongmall ??”she look so surprised

“wae ?? you don’t like it ??”I asked her.

“anniyo.. it’s almost half year I never go to there again”she said axcitedly

we talk and joking all the way. we didn’t realize that we already here. I bought the ticket then we start to ride anything that yoogeun’s want. we cannot ride a dangerous one cause we can’t leave yoogeun’s alone while me and yuri riding that.

we bought a bandana I wear the giraffe, yoogeun the panda, and yuri the rabbit one. we took a photo from my camera. well we took a lot of picture before that. some people who looked at us saying something like ‘they are a cute family’, ‘they look so happy’, ‘a perfect family’ and many others just make me blush knowing that all people thought we are family.

“let’s take a lunch first then we play again”I suggest.

“yeah that’s a good idea”yuri accept my suggest.

“no.. not now I want to ride that mini go cart ”yoogeun said and pointing to the go cart booth.

“we need some energy for riding that yoogeun-ah”I said

“and energy come from our lunch”yuri complete my sentence.

“ok”he nodded.

we walk to restaurant near the go cart booth. the waitress tell us the special menu for a family. yuri blushing when the waitress tell that us is a perfect family a handsome husband, pretty wife and a cute child.

“well I think the special menu is not bad”I said.

“yeah,, it’s a good choice ”she said

“appa I want ice cream”yoogeun said

“ok so we order the special menu, and ice cream for the dissert”I said

“ok thank you for ordering, your food will come in 15 minutes”the waitress said.

“appa I want ride the blue one”yoogeun said and pointed at the blue go cart.

“sure after this we will ride that”yuri said.

“I want to ride it alone”yoogeun said make us shocked.

“no.. you can’t yoogeun-ah that’s to dangerous”I said.

and we all laughing with yoogeun cuteness the food was come, we eat that hungrily at that time. we finsh the main course now is disert the waitress take the dirty plate and change it with a big bowl of mix ice cream with a strawberry everywhere.

“uwaa…. strawberry !!”yuri look so happy.

“uwaa…. ice cream !!”yoogeun too.

“let’s eat this quickly before it melt”I said

we continue eating until we full and cannot eat one more spoon.

“im full appa”yoogeun said with many ice cream left on his mouth.

“aigoo~ our baby was so funny with that beard”yuri said and wipe yoogeun mouth with a wet tissue she’s bring.

I pay the bills and we going outside. yoogeun look so excited all the time she running to the go cart booth while holding yuri’s hand. I walk behind them of course.

“yoogeun-ah umma will with you ride the blue one. appa will stay here”I said cause we know the seat is only for two people.

“no oppa, you ride it with yoogeun. I want to go to rest room”she said

I nodded, we ride the go cart while yuri leaving.

 

*Sorry for long time not update. and yeah i broke my promise to you all :'( the homework was killing me. so sorry for that.  i will update another chapter <3