meet the auntie

Please Be the mother of my child

*SORRY FOR THE ERROR GRAMMAR IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH =3

Yoona POV

I texted donghae oppa that I have to accompany yuri to meet her son. I wear my jacket then ready to go.

“where are you going mrs.yoona ?”my maid asked

“I want to accompany my twins to meet her son”I said and make her confused.

“who’s son ??”she asked me again.

“my son”I said and make her more confused.

I laugh and go to yuri’s house. it’s not too far from my house if I walk but need 10minutes to go there if I use a car. it’s weird cause yeah I have a secret way to go there.

“YURIII,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,”I shout her name from outside.

“IM YOONA CAN YOU BE MORE LOUD JUST COME IN !!”she shout at me back.

an ahjumma was open the door. I think it’s a new ahjuma who clean this house as yuri becoming a new mother for his son, and don’t have time for clean and cook again. I run to her room.

“yah.. what are you doing ??”I yell at her who sleep on her bed.

“what I am doing ??”she said with a shocked face.

“are you moved this bed ??”I asked her again and sit beside on her bed.

“damn you im yoona.. I thought I was doing something embarrassed”she said.

“why you moved this… I love the old position”I said

“I just get bored so I moved this to the middle”

“but I love the old position”I said

“but this is my room”she said

“yeah.. can we go now ??”

“of course.. my son was crying looking for me”she said

and we go with a bus. well it’s a long time I ride a bus as now I have donghae oppa who always pick me to everywhere I want.

“yuri-ah I feel young again”I whisper to her.

“are you old right now??”

“of course not !! I just,,, it’s been a long time im not ride a bus”I said

“yeah what ever”

after 30 minutes we arrived, yuri said that we need to walk for about 5 minutes. but actually we walk for 15 minutes.

“YOU SAID WE NEED 5 MINUTES”I yell at her with a hard breath.

“YEAH.. it’s 5 minutes with a car”she said

I punch her arms and she run away. I try to catch her but im fail she was a good at athletic but im not.

“were here”she said

I look at the big white house with a mini garden and red car outside. yuri press the bell and someone open it, I can hear a baby crying inside and I bet that is yoogeun.

“oh,, yuri-ah come in”the ahjumma said

I bow to her and followed yuri come inside the house. yuri was running to the back garden inside the house. I can see she was a good mother for yoogeun. well when yoogeun looking at yuri he was stop crying immediately and run to her. she carry and hug yoogeun.

“im yoona come here”she said and I run to her.

“umma,, appa,, she is my friends im yoona”she said

“anyeong hanseo im yoona imnida”I said and bow to mr and mrs choi.

“oh,, we meet again yoona”mrs.choi said

“ne.. mrs.choi”I said shyly.

“don’t go again umma”I hear yoogeun voice.

“im not my baby”yuri said and his baby’s hair.

“anyeong yoogeunnie”I said to him

“yoogeun-ah this is yoona auntie”she said.

then mr and mrs choi left us in the back garden. I play with yoogeun but sometime he was avoid me. but he always listen at yuri’s word.

“yuri-ah why he don’t listen to me well”I said with a pout face.

“because it’s you first time play with him. he will listen to you if you meet him often”she said.

“are we ok be here all day ??”I asked her.

“umh,, yeah Im still awkward in here let’s moved to minho oppa’s house”she suggest me

“what ?? is that fine?”I asked her again.

“I don’t know. I will asked minho oppa first”I said

“no.. can we don’t go there ??”

“then were we should go ??”she asked me back.

“I don’t know may be a café ??”I suggest her.

“that’s good idea for us but yoogeun will hate that”she said

“umh.. yeah you right”I said.

++

jae jin pov

my heart was sick.. I never feel this pain but yeah yuri was the first girl who make me cry. I didn’t realize that I love her so much,, it was my fault to cheat on her.

“woohuuu… my hyung was crying”seunghyun come from nowhere.

“what ?? im a human too”I yell at him.

“but I never see you cry hyung”

“I know.. and I don’t know why im crying”I said

“hongki hyung said it’s because yuri noona”

“don’t say her name it’s make me more hurt !!”I yell at him.

“im sorry hyung”he said

“what should I do ?? I want her so bad right now”

“just let her go.. if you love her just let her happy”he said

“but I want her on my side !! hongki hyung said he was already had a girlfriend”

“yeah,, I said that to you. but maybe they already broke up”hongki hyung said

“what you mean ?”I asked him

“that’s why I told you to back off. minho was a good guy,handsome,rich,and mature but it’s hard for him to catch a girl. not like you who always easier to get a woman”hongki hyung looked at me.

“why ?? jae jin hyung was not that handsome and rich but he can easier get a lot of girl”seunghyun said

“on your age he already have a son. he can date with a lot of girl but he must hide that he already have a son. but when he tell that he already have a son he always dumped by the girl.”now I look at hongki hyung curiously.

“and about eun seo.. I meet her yesterday she was with another boy and I think she already dumped minho like the other.”he continue his story

“but how if that eun seo still minho girlfriend and yuri was the second”I said and hongki hyung glance at me.

“he was not like you.. when he was dating someone is for search a good mother for his son not for FUN like you”hongki hyung yell at me.

“and yesterday after I meet eunseo in the café I see yuri,minho and his soon in the mini market. and I think yuri was the one who can accept that he already have a son”

“but he was not fit for yuri”I said and smirk

“you are the one who can fit on her”hongki hyung said

“why you on his side ?? I though you are my best brother hyung”I said to him angrily .

“Im not on your side or his side..”he said

“so why you always agains me ?!”I yell at him

“im not agains you.. just let the girl choose what her want. if yuri belong to you she will back to you. but if yuri looks more happy with minho, you must let her go”he said.

“she will be happy with me”I said

“but I cant see there is sparkle on yuri’s eyes when she with you”he said and make me frustation

“if you want yuri noona on your side that’s not a love that was your EGO”seunghyun said

“woah.. my dongsaeng was so mature”hongki hyung clapped on seunghyun.

“fine,, tomorrow I will make sure is she happy around minho or no”I said

“how ??”they asked me.

“that’s a secret”I said and go away.

-should i end the update now ?? well let see if my internet connection was fast i will continue it. anyway enjoy-