what a mother ??

Please Be the mother of my child

*SORRY FOR THE ERROR GRAMMAR IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH =3

 

yuri POV

I carry him to my house. it’s not too far but I feel like going to die walk to my own house. may be because yoogeun on my hand this time. I arrive in my home I press my bell cause I can’t reach my key on my bag as im carry yoogeun.

a few minutes latter my dad open the door.

“kwon yuri why ure so late!! it’s 10.00 pm already and who is that ?”my dad said shock when see me carry yoogeun.

“shhshhh.. he’s sleeping. I’ll told you latter appa. I need your help anyway”I said slowly because I don’t want to wake  up the baby.

I put yoogeun on my bed. open his shoe then go to kitchen and come back with a bowl of warm water. then take a small towel from my cupboard and put in on the warm water after that. I wipe yoogeun face,neck,hands and his small feet. then cover him with a blanked and kiss him on forehead.

“good night baby boy”I said slowly than go downstairs to explain to my appa what’s going on.

I told everything to him about where and when I meet yoogeun. appa just laugh to hear my story. yeah because I didn’t noticing since when yoogeun following me and I make him cry cause he call me umma.

“so be ready we will going to police office now”appa said to make me ready. I just nooded then go to my room.

I took a 5minutes shower again. then I  wear a warm sweater and a jeans. then see yoogeunie to wake him up. but I can’t he seems so tired. I look at him closely. and giggle when I heard he mumble in his sleep and said umma.

“am I really look a like ur umma yoogeun-ah”I wisper to the baby.

suddenly I think I know his familly. well when i walk a way from a grave I heard someone call me umma. Im pretty sure it’s yoogeunie and that guy must be his father or brother or anything. I run downstairs to meet appa.

“appaa…..”I yelling while running to him

“shhshhh kwon yuri you will make your baby wake up”appa yell at me back.

“what my baby ?? I not marry yet !”I a bit surprise when appa said that.

“well he call you umma. and you bring the baby here. oh.. are you ready?”appa asked me

“yess,, I am and I think he follow me from the grave.”i said to him

“ok then we need ur information but first we have to go to police office”he said

“hmhh”I nooded and go to my room

“don’t wake up the baby just carry him to the car”he yelled

“arraso..”

I go to my room and pick my stuff to my hand bag then I carry baby yoogeunie to the car. I sit beside appa and still carry yoogeunie. he sleep on my chest I his hair and kiss him on the head while appa driving.

“seems you like the baby”appa said

“yes.. I think so appa”I smile to him.

I was sleep until appa wake me up. “yuri-ah were here” I yawned

“appa go in first..”I said and he leave me.

I pull off my seat bell try to not waking up the baby but then yoogeun wake up too.

“umma..”he’s rubbing his eyes so cute

“ne.. yoogeun-ah”I kiss him.

“where we are ?”he askeding me with a sleepy voice

“we will meet ur appa”I said while open the car door.

he’s smiling widely

“umh.. choi yoogeun you want umma carry you again ??”I askeded him with a smile.

he just nooded

“aigo~~ ur baby is heavy”I said as out from the car with carry yoogeun (stronger yul hehe).

 

++

minho POV

it's already 11 pm but there is nothing about my son. the woman at the bus office already give me the bus driver phone number and address. while my parents call the  bus driver. I go to another driver bus who his house is nearby from here. I call him and said that I will come to his house. and I arrive in another bus driver house.

“anyeonghanseo sir”I bow to him so do him.

“well, is there something wrong son ?”the bus driver asked me.

“yes.. when ur bus stop in gwangin are you see a three years old boy get on your bus ??”I asked him immediately.

“well I see a lot of a little boy today.”his answer make me upset.

“oh,, yess.. I saw a boy with a girl who look a like his mother”he said make me curious.

“what a girl ?? I mean his mother has die when he born. is she kidnapped my son ??”I asked him with a worried face.

“no i don’t think she’s kidnapped ur son sir. because she seems didn’t noticing ur son behind her.”his replied make me a bit confused.

“what ur mean sir ?? she didn’t noticing my son ??”I asked him again.

“yeah, I though ur kid following her”

“but he just 3 sir. how could he do that ??”I asked him with a bounch of question.

“well, that girl still in high school, her face look a like ur son and when se get on my bus she pay for her self. even when she was out from my bus. she seems she walked alone”he explain to me.

suddenly my phone ring. I pick up

*CONVERSATION

?? : is this mr.choi minho ?

minho : yes, its me sir.

police : well, this is from a police office in apgujeong-dong.

minho : humh.

police : were find ur son sir.

minho : what is he ok ?

police : yeah he with his mother now.

minho : mother ?? ok thank you very much sir. I will be there soon.

*END CONVERSATION

 

“so ur son was founded ??”he asked me again.

“yes sir, thank you so much for ur information. and sorry for disturbing ur rest time”I bow to him

“is ok sir”he said. I smile toward him and go drive happily.

 

++

 

yuri POV

my father explain everything while I play with yoogeun. and after a while appa come to me and said

“yoogeun father was on the way. better you saying goodbye to him”

“umh.. ne appa”I just nooded

“yoogeun-ah appa was on his way to pick you up.”I his hair.

“chinca ??”I just nooded and he smile and kiss me immediately I shocked a bit

“so yoogeun-ah. when appa here say hello from umma to him arraso”he just nooded and busy play with my phone

“yoogeun must be a good boy. a smart boy and don’t ever forget about umma arasso”i said that with a sad voice.

 

minho POV

“I m choi minho. I come to pick my son”I said to one of police outside the office.

“oh.. he’s here mr.kwon”the police yell at someone inside the office.

“just come in sir. ur son inside with his mother”he tell me to come in.

‘what a mother ?? why is everyone calling her yoogeun’s mother?? she just a high school girl anyway’I though in my heart.

 

*CUE-- wow  it's take 7 chapter for make minho and yuri meet kekeke. and yeay 3 chapter tonight. tomorrow is sunday so i think i can update this ff tomorrow. but not sure just pray im not forget to update ok ? oh yeahh.. i love how yuri and minho wear the bracelets in the same time <3