SINGLE AGAIN ?!

Please Be the mother of my child

*SORRY FOR THE ERROR GRAMMAR IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH =3

 

YURI POV

when yoona asked me to order a mineral watter I know there is something wrong. well I know her since were in kindergarden. so she can’t lie. I saw jae jin with another girl outside café. I text yoona so she will be fine and not worried a lot about me. while I spy jae jin activity.

he hug that girl tighly and kiss her check just like what we do. but I don’t feel any jealous of that. well I do that too often.

he start to walk I sneakly follow them. gasp he look to behind (hope u know what I mean). huh.. I almost get caugh. he stop on the behind of a building and kiss the girl passionate. I feel disgusted to look ‘I think I can feel yoona feel’I said in my heart. jae jin start to her cloth one by one. I see her try to pulling away jae jin hands. god this not right I feel angry boil in my head. I run to him and clapped.

“well ur mother is to hot isn’t it ?”I smirk at him who shocking

“it’s not like u see. I don’t know that girl serious”he try to lie.

“YAH… WHAT ARE YOU SAYING JAE JIN ?? WE DOING THIS FOR A MONTH AND YOU SAID U DON’T KNOW WHO AM I ??”that girl seems so angry

“wow for a month ??”I smirk than slap him so hard so make his face turn red cause of pain.

“what the..”he touch his cheek.

“WERE OVER NOW”I yell then go with a big smile leave him there with a stranger girl.

“but I can explain..”jae jin still try to make up this.

“..”I just smile while walk away

 


 

MINHO POV

 

after a while we arrive in a café with a kid toy inside. when yoogeun see the toy he was so excited. he asked me to pull him down then running fast.

“becarefull yoogeun-ah”I said to him before he go.

“hmhh”he just nooded.

I text eunseo my girlfriend to come see us. well I said to see me. she still didn’t know that I have a cute baby. I don’t mind to hiding about my son. but my parents told me to do that. cause it’s not easy to get a person who can’t accept me like this. it’s not my first time but I know eunseo is different se was so excited when see a child. she like a child so much. but I always feel nervous to do this.

after 15minutes I saw her coming. I said to yoogeun to wait here as im gonna pick my lady come.

“hey you here so fast”I said while kiss her check.

“oh,, it’s a public choi minho”she seems so shy.

“it’s ok so everyone know that ur mine”I said to her then we sit on a table.

“umh.. still not order yet ??”she’s askeding me with a beauty smile.

“nope.. im waiting for my beauty lady.”I said

“aw.. how sweet u babe. anyway is this table already taken ?”she askeding confused.

“yes taken by me”I said while see the menu.

“are you sure ? cause that’s little bag not seems like yours”she said while pointing a tiny power rangers bag beside me

“oh.. well that’s not mine”I gigle at her funny face

“so who ??”she asked me with a curious face.

“wait here”I said as im leave and call yoogeun to meet my lady.

I came to her with yoogeun in my hands she look so shock.

“oh… how a cute baby. what’s ur name ?? anyway minho I know I love a kid but it’s too much babe”I see her smile and exicited about yoogeun.

“well this is a surprise. I know you will like him”I said while put yoogeun down.

“oh yeah”she said. well I think she still don’t get it.

we order the menu. and after a few minutes our order come. I feed my baby and smile at my lady.

“so who’s his parents babe ?”she asked me and make me laugh.

“ofcourse it’s me. don’t you see our face is same ?”

“haha ur funny choi minho. Im serious who’s son ?”she seems a bit angry

“well, I think u still don’t get it. there is something I hide for almost a year”I see her eyes getting big

“3 years ago when I was still in high school I made a mistake. I make my girlfriend pregnant. I want to marry her but we must wait until the baby born. but when my girlfriend was giving birth she was too young. she can’t handle it. she lose too much blood than gone.”I explain to her

her jaw was drop she still cannot believe with what I told.

after we finish our food with a silent she didn’t talk to me or anything. but today I will purpose her.

“well eunseo. will you accept my son as your son too ?? today in this place as I said everything to you. as almost a year u with me share a pain a love together. I love you so do you. so will you marry me ?”I said a little loud then out a box of ring.

she seem uncomfortable and said “choi minho I want to marry you but I can’t accept your kid as mine”she yell

“what u mean ??”I asked her confused.

“I mean choose me or ur adorable kid”she looked me with angry.

“what are you saying. if were married my son will be yours too”I looked her with a disappoint face.

“ok then. try find another woman who can accept this kid”she said while left me here.

“I though you different with another women eunseo”I yell at him with my head look down.

“appa.. kwenchana ?”yoogeun asked me with his cute worried face.

“it’s ok yoogeunnie. let’s see ur mother now”i said with a weak smile to my son.

I feel upset for my son. I still can find him a good mother. I though eunseo will be fit to be his mother. she’s older than me and like a child but I think that’s just a trick. I still can’t believe why she’s try to make me choose she over my son. well my relationship just a year with eunseo but with my son I take care of him since he come to the world.

 

*CUE--  THERE IS NO MINYUL MOMENT YET. KEEP WAIT ANYONE =3 .  XOXOXO