like a family for real

Please Be the mother of my child

 

*SORRY FOR THE ERROR GRAMMAR IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH =3

 

MINHO POV

 

yess, my work is done. I prepare my self to going home. I start the engine and drive a bit faster so I can reach home soon.

I run to the elevator and press 10 button. after the elevator stopped I search my beloved home and press the password.

 

“oh.. you already home oppa ?”I hear yuri voice.

“ne- yuri-ah”I smile to her.

“let me bring your coat oppa”she said. I feel like I already have a wife. I let her bring my coat and bag.

“appa….”yoogeun scream while he watch me coming.

“hey  my baby boy. are you being a good boy today ?”I asked him and make him sit on my lap.

“ne,, today I help umma clean the house, go to market and make kimchi with umma and grandma”he tell me his experience today. oh.. yeah I didn’t realize this house so clean

“wow.. that’s great yoogeun”I said praise him.

“so my mother come to here ?”I asked yuri who busy preparing dinner.

“yes,, she coming today”she said.

“yoogeun-ah let’s take a shower”I said and carry him.

“umma.. we will take a shower first”I said to her. she just nodded and smile.

 

++

 

YURI POV

 

im done with my food. I want to yell that the food is done. but it’s seems so embarrassing so I just wait them finish. I see they both wear a pijamas I giggle a bit when I see minho he looks so cute.

“umh.. the dinner is ready”I said

we take a seat then we start eat.

“this is good”minho said and make me blush

“thank you oppa”I said

“yoogeun want this ??”I feed yoogeun with a tofu.

after dinner yoogeun and minho oppa watching a movie on dvd while I clean up al the dishes.

“yuri-ah already finish ?”minho asked me while grab a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

“yeah, im done oppa”I said and dry my hand with a tissue.

“wow.. you buy this much ??”he look shocked when he saw his refrigerator is already full.

“nope your mom buy this all”I said.

“but this is too much”he said.

“I don’t know either”I said.

“um.. ok let’s watch a movie right now”minho suggest me.

“ok I’ll make a popcorn just wait”he nodded and go teasing yoogeun.

 

++

 

MINHO POV

I was teasing yoogeun while he was focused on the movie.

“appa.. stop it”he try to stopped me but I ignore him.

“appaa…. im watching the movie”

“wooahh.. my son looks older than me”im surprised with him.

“here’s the popcorn boys”yuri come and bring us the popcorn and a bottle of orange juice.

“umma.. appa bothering me”he said and run to her. we sit in the sofa with yoogeun in the middle.

“what movie this is ?”yuri asked us.

“a blue puppy”yoogeun said and make me laugh.

“no yoogeun it’s THE SMURF”I said to yuri.

 

we watch the movie until finish.

 

“ok now let’s sleep..”I said and pull yoogeun up and down. he just laughing enjoy it.

“becareful appa !!”yuri said and make me blush this is the first time she calling me appa. we look like a real family.

“I’ll clean this mess. oppa make sure the baby to sleep”she said. owh they way she call me appa just perfect. but she’s back calling me oppa. well it’s better than she called me mr.choi.

I run to bedroom and pull yoogeun down. I tickle him and teasing him.

“umma..”he yell when he saw his mother stood and giggle in front the door.

“let’s sleep yoogeun-ah it’s already night”she said and three of us was lie down on the bed with yoogeun in the middle of course.

 “im not sleepy yet umma”he said and touch his mother face.

“well if you not sleep now. we will sleep first”I said

“yup, we will leaving you here while umma and appa in the dreamland”she said

we pretend to sleep I can feel yoogeun trying to bothering us. he pinch my nose and kiss yuri cheek. but we didn’t move until yoogeun tired and fall a sleep. I open my eyes a bit and see if he’s already sleep or no.

“he’s so cute”said yuri slowly

“yeah just like me”I said and look at her who glance at me.

I fix his sleep position. and yuri covered him with a blanked.

“you change the bed cover ?”she just nodded.

“I think now I must call appa to pick me up”she said

“no.. just let me accompany you home”I said

“but how if yoogeun awake ?”

“when he was wake up, im already here.”

“are you sure ?”she asked me with a worried face.

“yupp, let’s go now before he really wake up”I suggest her

 

++

 

in the car

 

“yuri-ah thank you for today”I said while driving

“no problem oppa. today is fun”she said and play with her phone.

“oh.. yeah can I have your number ?? I have no idea how to call you”I said shyly

“of course oppa. I think it will be better if we exchange our number”she said I give my phone to her and she write her number on my screen phone.

“here oppa”she give my phone to me I saved her number with YURI but I think yuri seems so formal will be best so I saved with yoogeun’s mother.

“were here”I said and took off my seat bell.

“thank you oppa for take me home”she said I see mr.kwon open the door.

“oh mr.kwon how are you ?”I greet him

“im good minho. thank you for take my daughter home”he said

“it’s ok mr.kwon. im the one who should thank for you and your daughter”I said

“ok stop thanking. oppa you must going home now before yoogeun awake, he’s alone”yuri cut us

“oh.. yeah im sorry I must go now mr.kwon. see you yuri”I said and drive fast to my home.

 

++

 

YURI POV

 

“appa already eat dinner ?”I asked him. cause for two day’s I eat dinner with minho.

“yess.. my daughter we already have ahjumma lin for cooking my dinner”he said

“appa im sorry if we didn’t have a time for dinner together again”I feel sorry for him

“no.. It’s ok yuri-ah. I know you helped someone right now”he said

“yeah, I just don’t want yoogeun feel what was I feel. life without a mommy”I said and being upset with my own words.

“but even I life without a mother I have a great appa who always beside me”I said cheerful

“yes, you are. minho seems too busy for taking care of his son.”appa said

“and he’s too young too”I complete the sentence.

“just like you”my father teasing me

“but im cute”I make a merong face toward him. and go to upstairs take a long shower then dressed im my pajamas.

I look at my phone there is a text from unknown number (mean the number not on her phone book)

 

mail

from : XXXX

to : yoogeun’s mother

yuri-ah thank you for today. I heard she mumble your name again in his sleep. tomorrow I have no work. let’s hanging out =]

 

-choi minho

 

uwaww.. he’s texted me I jump excitedly I saved his number with umh… appa ?! no I will confused between my appa number and him. oh.. just saved with MINHO OPPA =3.

 

mail

to : Minho Oppa =3

from : yoogeun’s mother

yeayy.. jeongmal ?? where we go ? I’ll be at your house at 9 is it ok ??

 

I press the sent button and wait for a second

 

mail

from : Minho Oppa =3

to : yoogeun’s mother

no I’ll be the one who pick you on 9 or may be 8 =]

 

mail

to : Minho Oppa =3

from : yoogeun’s mother

how if yoogeun wake up then crying cause of me ? :/

 

mail

from : Minho Oppa =3

to : yoogeun’s mother

he will be ok. at least im here he will be fine. get a sleep now. cause tomorrow we will waste our energy. be ready.

 

mail

to : Minho Oppa =3

from : yoogeun’s mother

oh yeah im forgot youre the daddy. well, goodnight oppa =))

 

mail

from : Minho Oppa =3

to : yoogeun’s mother

goodnight umma =D

 

I giggle and blushing when read the last text. I wonder where we going tomorrow. I turn the light of then go to sleep.

 

*CUE-- enough for today =3 hope you will like the three chapter i was update this night oh no it's already morning =D... see youu in sunday...