my son is so smart

Please Be the mother of my child

*SORRY FOR THE ERROR GRAMMAR IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH =3

YURI POV

 

as minho oppa leave. I m confused with what should I do here. umh… maybe I better clean up this house first. then I started to clean with yoogeun helping me. actually he just bothering me but I love the way this cute kid doing.

“umma can I ride this ?”he said pointing at the vacuum cleaner that I used.

“no yoogeun-ah that not a mini car”I said to him.

“but it’s look a like umma”he said.

“yeah it is, come here yoogeun-ah let’s help umma to clean this carpet ”I said and he nodded.

well my son always listen to what I said even im not his real mother. I love yoogeun so much just like I love minho.. oh no what was I think -_-.

“umma I want buy a mini car”he said while helping me.

“yeahh.. when ur birthday umma will buy you one”I said and he was so excited when I said that.

“I want a blue one.”he said

“ok umma will buy you the blue one”I said but actually I don’t know when his birthday.

after the house looks neat. I decided to take yoogeun’s nap I carry him to the bed and tickle him.

“umma stop it”he said

“ok..ok.. let’s go to sleep baby”I said and his hair

“aniyo.. I don’t want to sleep”he said.

“aigo~ but you must take nap. that’s good for you yoogeun-ah”I said and cup him on forehead

“but I don’t want to umma”he said and make a pout face.

“then what should we do if you don’t want to take a nap ?”I asked him.

“let’s play”he said and wake up

“aishh all you can do just play and play.. ummhh… let’s go study”I said to him

“what was study umma ?”he asked me.

“how innocent my baby is. study is a new game. wanna play ??”I asked him back

“yess.. umma”he said

I bring my book and pencil case. yoogeun was so excited he open my mickey mouse pencil case and pour all the stuff until my pencil case was empty.

“now choose one of the pencil you like”I said to him.

he choose my favorite one. im a bit worried if he broke it but yeah he’s my son it’s ok if it’s broke. I start to write choi yoogeun in the paper and told him to write exactly like im write.

“finish umma”he said

“wow this is great yoogeun-ah. now you know how to read it ?”he shook his head. I just laughing

I teach him to write,read,and math. I know that actually im not good in math but for teach 3 years old kid it’s easier hehe. now he know how to write his name, my name and his father name. and know how to read it. he was a fast learner.

“woah.. my son was so smart. .”I praise him

“umma I want to draw”he said

“fine let’s search a paper”I said then I bring the paper and some crayons.

“here”I said and give him a drawing stuff.

“what will you draw ?”I asked him.

“I’ll draw us”he said

I just smile look at his serious face. I run to kitchen and drink a water. then I back again to my son with a snack and a glass of water.

“here eat some snack”I said and feed him with a chips.

while yoogeun’s drawing I turn on the tv and watch some drama.

“oups.. my baby was sleepy”I said and look at yoogeun who was already sleeping.

I carry him to his room and cover him with a blanket, then come to living room and settled all the drawing stuff. I look at the paper that he already draw. he wrote appa,yoogeun,and umma. I giggle when I see this.

while yoogeun sleeping I decided to spend my time doing my history homework. although I hate history but I must doing this cause I know I didn’t have any free time again as im being mother now. my time was dedicated for my father,son, and school. umh..maybe a bit for minho oppa.

“uwaa this is hard..”I said to my self. then grab my phone and call baby yoong.

 

*CONVERSATION

yuri : YYOOOOONGGG

?? : yuri ?

yuri : donghae ??

donghae : oh, nee yoona was in rest room. she left her phone

yoona : oppa is that yuri ?

donghae : yeah..

yoona : what’s up baby yul ?

yuri : yoongg have you read our history homework ?

yoona : woah.. what are you talking about ?

yuri : gesh.. I asked about our history homework. the question number 5 I don’t get it !!

yoona : are you doing the HOMEWORK ?? REALY ?

yuri : yess..yess..

yoona : that’s great hahaa.

yuri : im yoona I call you cause I need your help. I don’t need your mock.

yoona : sorry babe. wait I will read th question first.

yuri : hurry..

yoona : yul..

yuri : yes..??

yoona : I don’t get it too

yuri : what ?? ouh yeah you wasting my time.

yoona : hey,, I just cant think clearly as Im still with my lovely baby.

yuri : whatever yoong. I must prepare the dinner first.

yoona : aww.. such a good wife’s

yuri : of course I am kwon yuri.

yoona : tell your son I miss him.

yuri : ok.

*END CONVERSATION

 

++

 

YOONA POV

 

I don’t believed that yuri do her homework hahaha. that’s not her I know maybe if she didn’t do her homework soon maybe she doesn’t have anytime to do it. yeah she’s being mrs.choi right now. im proud of her.

“what a son ??”donghae oppa asked me.

“huh ??”I asked him back

“is yuri already have a son ?”he asked me again

“oh.. yeah now she’s becoming a mother”I said and make him shocked

“wha…what ?? I don’t get it ?”he seems so shocked

“well it’s a long story. but now yuri was taking care a son of someone”I said donghae just raised his eyebrow

“just like a nanny ?”he asked again

“yeah just like that”I said simply cause I don’t want him asked me more about that.

I love spend my time with my boyfriends as now yuri busy with his new family so she doesn’t have a free time again for hanging out with me.

“is yuri already have a boyfriend ?”now he asked about yuri again.

“nope.. but she already find someone”I said while looking at the magazine.

“oh,, ok”he said

“why you always asking about yuri ?”I asked him

“nothing, I just.. you know yuri was not with us again since the day she broke up with jae jin”

“why you care much to yuri ?”I becoming jealous

“are you jealous ??”

“nope.”

“yeah.. I just want to introduce her to my dongsaeng”he said

“not now oppa. she’s already hanging with someone. maybe we can do a double date next time”I said to him

“oh,, yeah that’s great. and I think we should know the boy more deep”he said

I proud of my boyfriend, he was worried about my twins too. sometime im a bit jealous, he was care too much about yuri. but he always said that yuri was need us to protect her as she doesn’t have any mother again and always dumped by a boy who always cheat on her. but now I believe she already find someone who can protect her just like my donghae oppa.

 

*hope you not boring with this ff ...  -,-