first fight

Please Be the mother of my child

*SORRY FOR THE ERROR GRAMMAR IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH =3

 

minho POV

I’ve already finish my works. it’s time to go pick my yoogeun and my wife. oh.. no I mean yuri. I think about her all day. why she come suddenly and fix my broken heart from dumped by eunseo yesterday. I smile while think about her. and drive my car

 

++

 

yuri POV.

it’s already afternoon yoogeun was watch a power ranger with his grandfather in upstairs. and I was helping his grandmother cooking for dinner we make kimbab and many more. well, I was great in cooking since I was five. I can make my own meal so there is no trouble when I make all the food.

“your cooking ability was quite good”she said.

“yes umma was teach me how to cook since I was kid”I said and smile.

we finish our cooking day and I hear the bell ringing.

“umh.. yuri can you please open the door. I think it’s minho”she said while put the kimbab on the plate.

I nodded was my hands and open the door.

“oh.. yuri shi”he said with a surprise tone.

“ne.. may I take your coat sir ?”I said with a boy tone. he was laughing and give me his coat.

“thankyou miss”he said.

“ur welcome sir”I said and put his coat on the hanger. I can smell his scent from his coat.

“umma.. where’s my son ?”he asked his mom.

“he was upstairs with his power ranger”she said without looking at his son.

I helped her to finish our dinner table.

“yuri please say to the boys upstair dinner is ready”she said

“ne umma”I run upstairs.

 

++

 

minho POV

were play around with yoogeun until yuri came and said the dinner was ready. yuri told me to wash my hand first I agreed and give yoogeun to her while I was my hand. after wash my hand I go to the dinner table.

“wow.. this look delicious”I look at all the food.

“of course yuri was make this all”I look at her with an amazing face.

“jeongmall ??”I said with a high tone I cant believe that she can cook too.

“anniyo umma helped me at all”she said I can see her blushing.

“wow.. this is really really tasty. just like a high class restaurant foods”my dad said while his mouth full of food.

“ok let’s just eat this”my mom said.

we ate in the silent. yuri eat while feeding yoogeun in the same time. she look so happy with yoogeun. but I still think until when she will be like this. she had her own teenager life. I can’t  ruin her life for being yoogeun mother all the time. but yoogeun will be angry if I take his mother away. I hope she’s not in the high school so she had a lot free time for yoogeun and her self. or should I contract her to be yoogeun fake mother. no.. she will disappoint if I do that. well better I ask her after dinner.

 

++

 

yuri POV

im glad that everyone loves my food. well my cook skill was not bad at all. we finish our dinner. and minho oppa told me to prepare cause we will going home. I pick all my stuff. oh, crap I forgot the dress I wear. I must change it when Im about to change my cloth. umma see me

“don’t dare you change your cloth yuri”she said she know what im going to do. oh yeah of course she know because I bring my uniform.

“umh,, but this not mine umma I just borrow it”I said

“no.. now yoogeuns mother cloth is yours now”she said im a bit shocked well how could all the beauty dress is mine now.

“no umma,, that’s too much im just a stranger in here”I said

“you’re not a stranger kwon yuri now you are our family now”minho’s appa come from nowhere.

“and you are my baby’s mother”minho completed all the sentence and make me blush and thankfull.

umma give me a warm coat from yoogeuns mother’s cup board. we going inside minho oppa’s car. I sit beside him and yoogeun sit on my lap. we look a family for real.

“yuri-ah”minho break the silent

“neh.. oppa”I said and look at his handsome face.

“well, you didn’t mind to continue this ?”he asked me

“I don’t get it oppa mianhe”I said confused.

“I mean you have ur own life, you have to taking care of your father, finished the school or maybe you already have a boyfriend. didn’t being yoogeun’s mother not bothering you at all ?”I look at him deeply and he continue his sentence.

“you can’t stop if you want.. maybe it’s hard for yoogeun. but if you want to see him just visit him or call me”

my heart was hurt of sudden. it’s all mean that Im not be able being yoogeuns mother again. well im enjoying this all but I think minho oppa didn’t like im being yoogeun’s fake mother. or maybe he think it’s more hard to get another women when im here. gosh as a women I can’t hold my tears. I try to hide my sad face. but I get caught by yoogeun.

“umma.. don’t cry”he said with his wooried face.

“ah.. yuri-ah mianhae.. I don’t mind to hurt you. it’s ok if you want to be like this. I just worried about you will lose your teenager life just like me.”he said try to confidence me.

“so you regret being yoogeun’s father ???”I said in the angry tone while closing yoogeun’s ear so he can’t hear us.

“no.. not like that yuri.. look I never regret to having this baby even I lose my teenager life. and for the real I wanted you being yoogeun’s mother for a REAL”he look so shocked with his words so do I.

“it’s ok for me being yoogeun’s fake mother. I already lose my teenager life since I was 8 so don’t worry mr.choi” I said while wipe my tears and kiss yoogeun so he wouldn’t feel worried again.

“im sorry for asking a stupid question like that yuri-ah. don’t be mad. and welcome to our family”he said smile and pat my head.

“umh.. it’s ok mr.choi and im sorry for being mad I just out of control”I said and smile to him back.

“I think you still mad”he said while driving.

“no im not mr.choi jeongmal”I said to make him believe.

“yes you are. well I will believe your not mad if you stop calling me mr.choi. it bothering me so much kwon yuri”he smirk to me.

“did I ??”I look at him

“yes, you are kwon yuri”he said and teasing me.

“yah..”I punched his arm.

“umma.. appa.. stop fighting”yoogeun said and make us stop joking and awkward moment coming again.

“no were not fight yoogeun-ah”minho try to make his son calm down.

++

“were here yul-ah”minho wake me up. and my move make yoogeun wake up too.

“yoogeun-ah umma must go now. take care my baby. good night and love you”I kiss him but he look at me deeply then cry.

“where you go ?? I want to sleep with umma and appa tonight”he said while crying.

me and minho oppa was panic when suddenly he was crying.

“don’t cry yoogeun-ah umma will be coming to see you soon”I said and wipe his tears.

“yes.. she will visited us tomorrow”minho complete the sentence.

“no I want sleep with umma and appa”he said and cry more loud. even my father hear it and going outside to check what going on.

“why yoogeun’s crying”appa asked us who looks confused.

“grandpa I want to sleep with umma and appa”yoogeun said and wait is he calling my father grandpa ?? how cutee…

“aigo~ so you want to sleep with your parents ??”my dad asked him and carry him.

“neh grandpa”he said while me and minho stood like idiot.

“so yuri just take your son going to dreamland with you”appa said and winked to me.

“yeayy..”yoogeuns seems so happy.

what I should to sleep with minho and yoogeun already ??? I looked at my dady weirdly. and he give yoogeun to minho’s hands and I wishper to him.

“what was this appa ?? im too young for sleep with a man”I said

“of course your not doing that. just be there until yoogeun sleep. and tell minho to pick you home”he wishper to me back.

I just nodded. we back to minho’s car and headed to go to minho’s home.

 

*first fight for minyul kekeke.. gesh i should rewrite this chapter cause my stupid connection make my works gonee. crapp im too lazy for  editing this :( sorry . . my stupid  connection make my mood down. but i have to update this FF =3  and one more chapter for you <3

 

anyway  full credit for my poster. yeah im still lazy for make a poster so i google it.  so thank you for google or someone who make it. i hope the poster fit in this chapter kekeke =]