the meeting

Please Be the mother of my child

*SORRY FOR THE ERROR GRAMMAR IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH =3

Minho POV

why this meeting still not over ?! are they don’t know that I should pick my son’s mother. yeahh they don’t know about that choi minho. I want to texted her that I will be late but it’s to hard cause my manager was facing at me.

“so mr. choi is there something you can explain ?”my manager asked me.

“umh.. I just… that’s was good to export our product to gwang ju”all I can said just that.

I can’t think clearly right now. im worried about yoogeun how if he crying again. and worried if yuri will be mad at me.

“oh,, yeah. so we will continue to next part”he said now his face was focused on his laptop.

now it’s my turn for texted yuri but before I texted her my mom was calling me. oh great yoogeun must be crying right now.

“excuse me sir. I have an important calling right now may I ??”

“yess mr.choi you can pick that”he said and I run outside the room.

*CONVERSATION

umma : CHOI MINHO WHERE IS YURI ??

minho : im sorry umma I can pick her right now. I still had a meeting

umma : yoogeun didn’t want to eat his lunch. he was crying in the garden

minho : ouh,, really can I talk to him ??

umma : yoogeun-ah don’t cry here your appa want to talk with you.

yoogeun : appa I want umma. (crying)

minho : umma will be there soon yoogeun-ah don’t cry please.

yoogeun : but I want my umma now.

minho : yess I will bring your umma.

umma : can you bring her soon ? just talk to your manager you have something important.

minho : I have asked him before but he said this is an important meeting so no one go.

umma : but you can pick my call

minho : yeah,, just a call. can you pick yuri ?

umma : I don’t know where she’s life. and if I go who will be here to take care of yoogeun ?

minho : ugh.. yeah you right umma. maybe yuri can go with her self to your house.

*END CONVERSATION

I call yuri.

*CONVERSATION

minho : yuri,, im sorry I can pick you now. I had a meeting and until now the meeting still not over

yuri : it’s ok oppa. is there something wrong ?

minho : ye..yes it is. yoogeun was looking for you and..

yuri : crying ?

minho : ne.. can you pick him yuri-ah ??

yuri : yes oppa I can.

minho : just go there with yoona. im afraid if you go alone.

yuri : yeah, if yoona not bussy.

minho : umh,, just go there with a taxi and I willpaid that.

yuri : no oppa I will take a bus. now please continue your work and don’t forget to eat your lunch

minho : thank you so much yuri-ah. sara…. umh.. becareful

yuri : (giggle)yeah.. I will hwaitingg !!

*END CONVERSATION

I almost say saranghae to her. I back to the room with a blush on my face I hope that yuri didn’t hear that I want to say love her.

YURI POV

is this a dream,,?? I think I hear that minho oppa want to said saranghae to me. no kwon yuri it’s to obvious, maybe he want to say something instead saranghae. oh,, yeah I must call yoona.

*CONVERSATION

yuri : YOOONGG

yoona : yah,, stop yelling.

yuri : hehehe mian..

yoona : what’s wrong yul ?

yuri : umh,, are you have a free time ?

yoona : why ?

yuri : I need someone to accompany me to pick yoogeun.

yoona : what ?? where are you ??

yuri : im in home.

yoona : I though minho oppa already pick you.

yuri : ‘crap im forget that I told yoona minho oppa was pick me in school’

yoona : yull !! answer me !!

yuri : oh,, yeah he pick me but.. umh.. but I want to go home first and minho oppa was had a meeting so he..

yoona : are you lie to me ?

yuri : no..no.. he has an important meeting right now. so that’s why he left me here.

yoona : fine,, I will accompany you. I will texted donghae oppa to pick us.

yuri : no.. I want to ride a bus.

yoona : ok kwon yuri.. I’ll be there soon.

*END CONVERSATION

fuihh,, how could i ruin everything. if yoona know that i meet jae jin. she will yell and nag at me all the time.

-the next chapter hope you like it let's continue to the next chapter anyway i was too lazy for put the poster. but enjoy-