getting worried

Please Be the mother of my child

*SORRY FOR THE ERROR GRAMMAR IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH =3

Minho POV

gesh.. why there is a meeting I should attend ?! I must pick my son mother at 12 but I make her go home alone..

“mr.choi here is the project”my assitant tiffany come and give me a document.

“ok thank you”I said

I read a paper by paper but my mind was don’t get with the project. all I think is why I cant adored her sleepy face at night. if I know that she will sleep with us I will stay awake at night.

I look at the watch it’s already 9 I think yuri was on her break time.

I texted her

mail

to : yoogeun’s mother

from : minho oppa =3

just told me if jae jin bothering you again. then she replied

mail

from : yoogeun’s mother

to : minho oppa =3

ne oppa =) see you at after lunch.

++

JAE JIN POV

finally yuri want to talk with me. she said to wait until everyone already gone. I see yuri and yoona talking. after a while I see she was texted me.

mail

to : jae jin

from : yuri

where are you ?

I see yoona was already picked by his boyfriend. I run to the girl that I love.

“yuri..”I call her beautiful name

“you only have 15 minutes before my boyfriend pick me”she said

“don’t lie to me kwon yuri. I know he was not your boyfriend, you are not an easy girl”I said and make her abit shocked

“b-but he was my boyfriend”she said

“since when ??”

“since yesterday.. he was confess his feeling to me and I said yes”

“why you said that ? don’t you love me ?”I asked her

“I do love you.. but now my feeling to you was gone as I found him sorry jae jin”all her words was come from her bottom heart and make my feeling worse.

“but you should know that he already have a child”I said and hope that information will make yuri back to me.

“about his son I meet his son first before him”she said what ?? she’s already know about his son ??

“but my hyung told me that he already had a girlfriend”I said

“oh.. yeah and it’s me”she said

“no her name is eun seo”I said

“I know who is her. she was a same girl who dumped my boyfriend”she said coldly

“please jae jin-ah don’t bothering me. I already have my own life right now. I want you to be happy again but not with me.”she said

“but I always happy if I around you”I yell at her.

“look before we meet everything was fine. so I think you can life without me but please don’t be a player again. just make me the last girl who hurting by you”she said.

“no kwon yuri.. I will do anything for get you back. even I must fight with that choi minho”I said I always get what I want so do now.

“LEE JAE JIN !! I CAN FORGIVE YOU NOW AND WE STILL CAN BE A FRIEND. BUT IF YOU DOING SOMETHING STUPID IT WILL MAKE ME HATE YOU THE MOST”she yell at me.

“just prove me that you happy with him”I said and go away.

I don’t know what should I do next. I just broken right now..

“jae jin..”she shout my name but I pretend not to hear.

++

YURI POV

‘am I hurt his feeling that’s much ??’ I said to my self I want to erase all the pain he bring right know. he cannot be my boyfriend again but we can be a good friend. now im afraid if he’s doing something wrong. and who is eunseo ?? why he know much about minho oppa ??. maybe euseo is his past girlfriend before I meet him. yeah,, another girl who dumped minho oppa cause he already have baby. I walk to my home right now texted my father that I will be home for a lunch.

“appa.. ”I hug him as I see him on home.

“wow.. what’s wrong my baby ?? and how about last night isn’t it fun ??”he asked plush teased me

“nothing.. I just miss you so much and last night I just too sleepy appa” I said to him

“well,, appa was miss your food too..”he said and I smile

“fine,, I will make a lunch for two of us”I said to him

first I go to my room change my cloth then run to kitchen and start to make a lunch for me and appa.

“appa lunch is ready !!”I yell at him who watch a tv in the living room

“yuri-ah are you always be like this ??”he asked me while I give him a rice

“what ??”I asked him back

“yelling”he said

“to minho oppa ?”I asked again and he nodded.

“of course I never do that appa”I said shyly

“but why you always do that to me ?”appa question makes me chuckle.

“umhh… that’s a habbit”I asked and hide my blush

“do you love him ?” goshh.. this question make me confused,blush,and nervous in the same time.

“I .. I … don’t know”I said and pretend to don’t care about the question.

“I know that you love him” im chukle and burst my milk to everywhere.

“im done my my lunch appa, and can you please clean this ahjumma”I said and go to my room.

how could appa ask me a question like that. I mean I don’t know if i love him or no I just comfortable with him. I look at my clock and it’s still 12.55 I have 5 minutes left until minho oppa pick me.

“yuri-ah appa must go now”he yell from outside.

I run to him immediately.

“ok,, becarefull oppa. I’ll be go soon”I said to him and kiss his cheek.

“yeah.. take care of your self baby yul”he said and go to his car.

30 minutes left and there is no signal from minho oppa. he is not here to pick me, call me or texted me. now i worried about him,, no I mean yoogeun. I was bored here I done with my homework, clean my room, even I moved my bed to the new position with my self.

-thank you guys for your support ^^ anyway is anyone know how to get 'the magic toolbar' back ? i getting tired for editing this script with my own html script is was wasting my time for update many chapter-