goodnight

Please Be the mother of my child

*SORRY FOR THE ERROR GRAMMAR IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH =3

 

minho POV

yoogeun looked so happy when he know that yuri will be with us tonight. we arrived on my apartment building and I carry yoogeun from yuri’s lap and we walk into elevator. I tell yuri our house password so she can press it while I carry yoogeun.

“sorry for the mess. Im to bussy to clean up this. I though umma already clean this all but I think she’s bussy too”I try to explain all the messed up on my home she just giggle.

“no.. it’s ok I understand oppa”she said.

“umma.. appa.. let’s go sleep”yoogeun said while rubbing his eyes.

“ok son.. umma let’s take our baby to dreamland”I said to her and yuri was blushing.

she followed me on behind while walk to my rooms.

“umhh… well I think appa should clean this mess first”I said and looking how a mess this room.

“no..no… umma can clean this all”she said and start to clean my room.

“no yuri just play with yoogeun”I said try to stop her.

“no JUST appa !! wait over there”she said and clean all the mess in hurry. I just staring at her.

“well, im done. I think to change this bed cover but it will taking along time”she said.

we all lying on the bed and start playing with yoogeun until he was sleep.

“I think it’s time for me to go..”she said.

“oh.. I though you will sleep here”I said joking to her.

“nope.. my father told me to going home after yoogeun sleep”she said I just giggle.

I drive her home. until we arrived I take her until the door.

“so.. tomorrow I pick you after school ok ?”I said to her.

“tomorrow is Saturday oppa. I have no school”she said

well, it’s already 2 years since I was graduated so I was forgot on Saturday she had no school.

“oh,, im sorry. so..”

“so.. don’t pick me cause I’ll be right in your house at 8 o’clock”she said

“doesn’t it’s to early ?”I asked her worry

“nope it’s ok. anyway I don’t want to hear yoogeun cry for me in the morning. so better I’ll be there when he still sleeping”she said I just nodded.

her sentence was absolutely 100% right when yoogeuns wake up he will immediately looking for his mother after meet yuri. and he will crying if he cant find her.

“see you tomorrow oppa. good night”she said and walk inside the house. I just waved and smile to her.

 

++

 

author POV

yuri close the door and peek from the window to see minho oppa until he’s gone. and her dad already sleep. she didn’t want to bother him. so she just walk into her room take a shower and grab her phone to make call.

 

*CONVERSATION

 

yoona : yah kwon yuri. it’s not afternoon againnn !! (in a loud tone)

yuri : I know.. I know.. but I already being mom now so Im too busy to calling you.

yoona : what ?? are you pregnant ??

yuri : no… the baby already 3.

yoona : I don’t get it.

yuri : well the boy. who pick me up is the father…

yuri told everything to yoona. yoona was laughing, shocking while listening to yuri. and yoona talk about how she meet Jessica today. they talk until midnight.

yoona : aww.. I want to meet your baby.

yuri : someday I will take you to meet him yoona. he was soo cutee..

yoona : ok then. I already sleepy let’s go sleep yul..

yuri : yeah me too.. goodnight yoong

yoona : goodnight yul. 

 

*END CONVERSATION

 

*It's kinda short sorry. today i already update umh  4 or maybe 5 chapter im forgot -_- hope you enjoy. as i cannot update one for a day so maybe this for the pay =3 full credit for google or someone who make it. i hope the poster fit in this chapter kekeke =]

 

anyway i love how minho didn't want to leave yuri on music bank yesterday. he's soo cutee =]

minyul couple HWAITINGG !!!!