we are twins.

Please Be the mother of my child

*SORRY FOR THE ERROR GRAMMAR IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH =3

 

YOONA POV

 

the school is over I texted donghae oppa to pick me up. but how sadly he cannot drive me home today.

“yuri-ah… donghae oppa cannot drive me home. can we going home together ?”I asked her then remember that she’s already have appointment with minho oppa

“oh.. no yuri-ah Im forgot that your husband will pick you today. so I’ll ask my mother now”im about to call my mother until yuri said

“no im yoona,, I will tell minho oppa to pick me at my home so we can go to home together”she said.

“aww.. you’re the best”I hug her until her phone vibrating.

“noo… yooonggg he’s already here”she said and look upset

“it’s ok yul, you can go now. I’ll call my mother”I said

“nope… you will go with me”she pull my hands

“no kwon yuri this will be so embarrassing”I said to her but she’s avoid me.

I can see minho oppa right now gesh.. this will be ashamed. how could yuri doing this to me. I hope donghae oppa come  from nowhere and take me home. I don’t want to bother this couple. I looked down when we arrived in front of him.

“oppa,, this is my friend im yoona”she said.

“oh, anyeong hanseo choi minho imida”he said I bow to him shyly.

“wow you both look a like”he said. im not that impressed cause everyone will say the same thing when they meet both of us.

“yeah,, we are but yoona prettier than me oppa”she said I hit her feet immediately.

“aww.. that’s hurt im yoona”she said

“no you both pretty but im prefer yuri the prettier”he said I can see yuri blushing.

“umh.. oppa can you please drive yoona home. cause his boyfriend cannot pick her today. I though you not already here. so I have my promise to send this girl home safely”she said I just looking down. this is so ashamed.

“of course we can yuri-ah”he said

“thank you oppa”I said.

 

++

 

MINHO POV

 

I see they both was look a like but yoona a bit skinnier then yuri. I yeah im not lie when I said yuri prettier then her. cause she was exactly same like my wife. she’s more like my wife cloning. yuri was sit beside me as usual. but before we get in to my car. yoona and yuri has a bit fight about the car’s seat. yuri wanted sit with yoona at the back seat but yoona want her to seat beside me as usual. they are so funny and I think yuri already told about me to yoona.

“yuri-ah why you don’t talk much as usual”yoona break the silent

“im not that loud”yuri said

“yes you are”yoona said

“no im not. im a quite girl”yuri said

“woah.. stop fighting over there”I said

“sorry oppa”yuri said

“so since when you both becoming twins ?”I asked they both

“umh.. since 5 year were in the same kinder garden at that time”yoona explain

“yeah.. I see a skinny girl crying cause all the boy was saying love to her”yuri said without any expression

“humh.. yuri was the one who save me from all the annoyed boys”yoona said and I giggle.

“I don’t know that you that strong yuri-ah”I said to her while driving.

we arrived in yoona house I can see they both hugging each other before we leave.

“thank you so much oppa for driving me home. and are you sure not want to going inside ?”she asked me and yuri.

“ur welcome yoona. yeah I think so. yoogeun was waiting for us in home”I said to her.

“yeah,,  maybe next time yoongg”yuri said

“ok then i will welcome you all and don’t forget to bring yoogeun too. I really wanted to play with him”she said.

“sure, you are yuri twins so you are yoogeun’s auntie. we’ll play together next time”I said and she nodded

“see you yoongg”yuri hug her twins again before we leave they are so cute. I waved at yoona who still outside home for watching us go.

 

++

 

in the car

“thank you oppa for driving my twins home”she said and smile to me.

“no need to thanks yul-ah”I said and copying yoona words to call her yul. it’s kinda funny when I said that.

“oppa…”she said and hit me.

we joking around all the way and she’s told me about her child experience with yoona. yoona always beside yuri whenever she sad,happy so do her. even when yuri’s mother die, when she dumped by a boy, yoona always be the first one who wiped her tears.

 

*it's a yoonyul time =3