no way ??!!

Please Be the mother of my child

*SORRY FOR THE ERROR GRAMMAR IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH =3

 

author POV

yuri walk from her mother grave. and she see a man pray in front a grave with a tears. but she avoid him and walk away. she heard someone call ‘umma’ but maybe that guy. she wait for a bus and after a while the bus come. she feel someone follow her but when she turn around there is nobody. the bus driver look at her weirdly and asked her to pay a half more. she shocked a bit but she pay that. she’s sit on back of the bus. and start to sleep. ‘so tired today’she tough and go to dreamland.

 

yuri POV

I hear someone call ‘umma’ I wake up immediately to find who is that. I see a boy looking at me with his big eyes. I smile to him and he smile to me back. ‘how cute he is’I though. an ahjuma who sit beside that kid smile to me too. “he is so cute”I said and touch his smooth face. “yes he is”said the ahjumma. ‘well this ahjumma didn’t seems like him. maybe he looks his father’I though. after a while that cute kid sleep on my lap. “oh.. sorry ur..”I try to say his son sleep on my lap but his mother was sleep too. so I think it’s ok anyway he was so cuteee… after a few minutes I my home is nearby so I pull the baby from my lap and put his head to his mother hands. well they both still sleep I touch the baby face for the last time before I go down.

when I go down I heard the bus driver said ‘how a bad mother’ or sister I didn’t hear it clearly cause im avoid it.

 

++

 

minho POV

 

I can’t see yoogeun everywhere. try to not panic but I can’t. ‘it’s my fault.. it’s my fault.. ’ I asked about yoogeun to the people around there but nobody see my baby. I come to the police station near here.

“can you please find my son??”I asked all the police on there.

 

++

 

yuri POV

 

it’s dark already and when I walk everyone looking at me weirdly and some people say something like ‘she’s too young’ or anything. ‘is something wrong with me ?’I look at my self but everthing is normal.

I feel so thirsty so I walk into a mini market buy some chips and a bottle of watter. when I want to pay it the cassier looking at me weirdly.

“is that count ??”she askeding me.

“what ??”I asked her back.

“the banana milk”she said

“oh yeah..”I said without think

I pay then check my bill before I left the market. well im born to be a house wife as my mother gone so my habit to check my bill and my stuff.

“a chip, a mineral water, two banana milk ok done”hell no what a banana milk ?? I check my stuff but there is no banana milk. I walk again to the cashier and asked her

“what is this I didn’t buy any of banana milk”I yell a bit

“you don’t but your kid buy it”she said with a scared face.

“what a kid ?! DO NOT LIE”I yell at her. she just pointing at my behind I turn around and……………….

 

*CUE--- sorry for not updating soon. gosh my homework make me CRAZY :( but i'll post it ASAP keep wait =3 and HAPPY MINYUL MONTH EVERYONE