misunderstanding

Please Be the mother of my child

 

 

*SORRY FOR THE ERROR GRAMMAR IM NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH =3

 

Author POV

yuri go inside house after see minho already gone. she play with yoogeun all day, feed him and make him take a nap. just like a normal mother do. for the truth she feel so tired but when she see yoogeun face the tired feel just gone. she out her phone for her pocket and make a call to her appa

 

*CONVERSATION

appa : yuri-ah wae ?

yuri : appa already eat ?

appa : yess, how about my daughter ?

yuri : me too. I eat with mr.choi family this so embarrassing appa.

appa : did they threat you well ??

yuri : yess appa, they so nice to me.

appa : ok then be happy there my baby.

yuri : ok appa anyeong.

 

*END CONVERSATION

 

she feel lonely when yoogeun sleeping. she has nothing to do in there. so she decided doing her math homework. she’s promise do that with yoona later but since she feel boring so she do it now.

 

++

 

yuri POV

im done with my homework. wow I didn’t know that im THAT smart. I proud of my self. but yoogeun still not wake up. I feel so boring without him. but I don’t want to wake him up. I take some picture when he was sleep. aigo cutee… I said to my self. ‘umma..appa..’he mumble on his sleep. I his soft hair

“you love him so much ?”someone asked me.

“umh.. yes umma”I said shyly to mrs.choi.

“you still awkward around us. don’t you ?”this question make me chuckle.

“it’s ok yuri-ah. is just the first time we meet. on a couple days we’ll be so close just like a family ”she hug me immediately i just frozen over here.

we talk in a couch. she told me a lot about minho oppa. I didn’t know that he has been dumped by many girl cause of he’s already have a son. and yeah she told me about yoogeun’s mother when she was still alive. yoogeun’s mother was a nice person, smart, yeah a perfect girl. but even ur face looks a like im a bit stupid, hyperactive, and not that feminine.

‘umma..’I hear yoogeuns voice. he stood in fron the door with a doll on his hand while the others rubbing his eyes.

I run to him and carry him.

“you already wake up my baby”I said to him and sit on the couch again. I give him a glass of water.

“you’re so good for taking care a baby.”mrs.choi said. I just smile to her and try hide my blush

“I just loves baby so much. and I think my mom give her ability for how to taking care a baby to me”I said.

“I think your mom will be proud of you”she said.

 

++

 

yoona POV

until school over there’s no call or text from yuri. I call donghae oppa and tell him that yuri has change since she dumped jae jin. he told me that maybe yuri need a time for her self. I just nodded anyway I still have her promise to tell me everything. about that handsome boy too..

donghae oppa pick me up today. he told me to make my mood up. so he will take me whenever I want. such a great boyfriend. I hope that yuri had the same boyfriend just like me.

“yeobo.. where we go now ??”he asked me while driving his car.

“umh.. molla”I replied him.

“how about amusement park ?”

“uwaa.. that’s a great idea oppa”I dance excited

when we in the amusement park i was so excited. I want to play anything in here. we ride everything that I want. donghae oppa was jjang. I kiss him on cheek everytime. donghae tell me to take a rest so I nodded. we play for one hours now we need something to full my energy. so we went to a restaurant for get a meal.

“what you want baby yoong ??”she asked me. I can see his tired face.

“everything you want oppa. you fill all my wish even it ride a roller coaster that you always hate. so this time you choose anything you want. I’ll pay it”I smile and touch his hand.

“ok then, I want a double steak, fried fries , orange juice, and for the desert how about vanilla ice cream ?? ”I a bit shock.

“isn’t it too much ??”I said with a shock face.

“no.. it’s not or we should order another meals like.. ”

“ok.. no other meals.. I will order that and make it two”I said and go to order.

 

++

 

donghae POV

I giggle when I see yoona shocked face she was so cute. I love making her smile,laugh, and happy she was my everything even she only thing about her twins for this two days. but I know her loves just for me. I adore her from a far while ordering our food.

“lee donghae ??”I hear someone familiar voice.

“sica ??”I shocked when I see her face.

sica was my first love, my ex-girlfriend before I meet yoona. we broke because I can’t handle our long distance relationship. she was continue her school in LA while im still here in korea.

“yah.. of course it’s me”she said excited and kiss my cheek without my permit.

“long time no see.. ur still fishy donghae-ah”she said and sit in front of me.

“ye..yeahh.. so how’s LA ??”I said awkwardly

“hey,, im moved to here. so I don’t want to talk about LA ok ?”I just nodded

“so you do you have any girlfriend right now ? or still waiting for me fishy ??”I look surprise when I hear fishy words from her. I miss that words so much. but I love yoona’s words more when she call me charming prince. just make me blush.

“oh.. yeah she’s over there. ordering our…..”what wait where is she ??

“umh.. that’s ahjumma ??”Jessica looks confused.

BAMMM… I heard someone close the restaurant door too strong. oh.. yoona where she want to go ??

“IM YOONA”I call her name and run to her immediately. Jessica follow me in the back.

 

yoona POV

 

when I was order the food I see donghae see me I just pretend not see him.

“what you want to order miss ??”the worker asked me.

“umh.. I want to order double steak, fried fries, and orange juice make it two please”I said to him

“anything else ?”

“oh,, yeah after the meals I want to order vanilla ice cream”I said he just nodded.

“ok miss. we will take your order latter. thank you for ordering”he smile to me and grab the table number.

when I walked back I see donghae talk with a girl. the girl was pretty her style is the best. I just stand like a statue wait for that girl gone. but what this is. why he kiss my boyfriend. such a bad boy. I can’t hold my tears. talk to the worker that my order canceled and run outside the restaurant.

I close the door too strong. but I avoid it I just wish the door didn’t broken. like my heart now. I run and crying I don’t care if someone see me like im a crazy person. imma heart broken now how could he just stay when another girl give him a kiss.

I run until im tired I drop my self into a grass and cry. I want stop crying but I can’t. why he’s doing that to me. he didn’t catch me after all. or maybe he busy with that girl and forget to get here with me. no im yoona you told yuri to be stronger even jae jin cheat on her. so do I am !! I need my twins so much. she’s the only one who can understand me instead of him.

I can feel someone hug me from behind. I try to look who is it but I can’t he hug me too strong.

“don’t run.. don’t cry..”he said it’s donghae.

I try to pull his hand but I can’t he’s too strong for me.

“no.. let me go”I said and still crying

“no.. I can't let you go. you must stay with me”he said softly

“just stay with that girl. I want to go home”I said angrly

“you mean me ??”i see a girl try to control her heavy breath and talk in front of my face.

“see.. your girl already here. now let me go”I said and try to go.

the girl wiped my tears away and smile to me.

“don’t cry over me. you misunderstanding about us im yoona”she said and smile make me so confused.

“promise to not run away. and your fishy will let you go”I just nodded. donghae pull his tight hug.

the girl grab my hand and we sit on a bench with donghae beside me.

“oh.. im Jessica jung.”she look at me and smile again.

is she told she’s Jessica ?? so she is donghae first love ?? I look at donghae who still looked down.

“I think you saw me talk to him and give him a kiss”she said that and make my heart broken into a pieces. is she think what was she said.

“….”I just quite.

“well,, as you know i am donghae ex-girlfriend”of course I know that . Im still in angry.

“but that kiss just a welcome kiss. we do that often in LA”she said and make my angry boiled.

“but I shouldn’t do that. I didn’t know that donghae already have a nice girl like you”

“so please forgive me yoona. we just a friends. no need to worried”she said make me a bit calm.

“and anyway I already have…..”someone interrupt her.

“yah ice princess Im searching for you like an idiot”said a boy with a dino hair style.

“I have a boyfriend already. he’s kim jonghyun. and baby this is yoona and donghae”she said and jumped to the dino’s hair one.

“oh.. im so sorry for misunderstanding you jessica”I say felt so guilty to her.

“im sorry too im yoona..”finally donghae spoke.

“it’s ok babe”I comfort him.

we talk each other and I find out jongsica couple was so funny. they fight each other but still hugged and kissing. we do a double date today.

 

*fuih.. now it's yoonhae and jongsica time's kekeke.  hope you all like it <3 next chapter minyul again !!