Seven

The Fifth Girl
Chapter 7

"So you're not scared of me?" Chanyeol asks and Sarang shakes her head, "I can't say that I'm scared either."

 

Chanyeol glares at her and asks, "What is your hobby?"

 

"I write."

 

"What do you write?" Chanyeol writes something on the sheets.

 

"I write stories. I write fantasies because I love it. I always get inspired by looking at my surroundings and my own experiences, just like you Chanyeol." Sarang says to him and he smirks a little while nodding.

 

"What do you scared of?" Chanyeol asks while writing something but stopped out of the blue when Sarang answered him, "Oblivion."

 

"Oblivion?"

 

"I'm scared of oblivion." Sarang confirms.

 

Chanyeol gasps in confusion, "Why?"

 

"When I get into oblivion, will I be able to wake up again? That explains enough." Sarang says. Chanyeol then raises his eyebrows, "Why are you not scared of me? I could put you into oblivion right now, right here if I want to."

 

Chanyeol gets up from his seat and walks towards Sarang, caressing her left cheek gently, "Why?"

 

Sarang turns away from him, "I don't know."

 

Chanyeol then kneels in front of her but his eyes are still staring at her face, "I really like you. You're smart and pretty too. You've been a very good inspiration for me. Of course I will remember you forever. So now, our session is over and I shall get inspired by you just from the monitor from now on. Thank you so much and here's my treat for you..."

 

Sarang gasps when Chanyeol tears her dress at the bottom until her knees into a half cut with a pocket knife. Her legs are still couldn't be seen but actually, Chanyeol did that on purpose.

 

"From now on, you can run faster. My hands are not good in killing. So, I'll hand you to the other guys. Goodbye Sarang." Chanyeol drags her by the arm and throws her outside of his room. But before he shuts the door, he smiles sweetly to her, "But I could still kill."

 

And he shuts the door. Sarang breathes heavily and looks around her. Sarang walks into the elevator and presses the 3rd button. Once the elevator reaches the third floor, she gets into one room and locks herself. However, she did not seem like she's chased by some murderers. She sits on the bed and covers her face, letting her tears fall into her palms.

 

She doesn't know what to do. She's scared, tired, angry, hungry and sad.

 

 

 

Sarang's mother is lying down on Sarang's bed while hugging Sarang's photo frame tightly. Her tears hasn't dry since three days ago and she can't even imagine what would happen to her in one more year without her only daughter.

 

'My daughter... Where are you darling?'

 

'Don't you know that I miss you so much?'

 

'Darling, are you alright?'

 

'Are you still alive?'

 

'Come back home, Sarang. Me and your dad love you so much.'

 

"Honey?" Sarang's father knocks the door and enters the room. His heart breaks seeing his wife's sadness. He's also been crying but he stops as the police came to their house, "Honey. The police are here to investigate Sarang's room. Let's go down for a while, okay,"

 

His wife nods and puts down the photo frame on Sarang’s table near the bed before getting up and wipes her tears. The police woman gives Sarang's mother a small smile before getting into the room with her other investigators, "The chief inspector will be coming soon." Sarang's mother nods and walks together with her husband downstairs.

 

The sergeant looks around and sees Sarang's school magazines on the shelf. The magazines are from her junior year until her senior year. She turns to one of the investigators, "Check the magazines while the rest of you please try searching under the bedsheets, pillows, and etc."

 

"Yes sergeant."

 

The sergeant opens the drawer, 'only books.'

 

"Sergeant!"

 

The sergeant turns around while fixing her hat, "Yes?"

 

"We found the matches."

 

The sergeant looks at the profiles in the police file and also on the magazine. She nods, "Stop searching! The inspector is right, Jung Sarang is taken... so do the other girls."

 

They walk down the stairs and the sergeant speaks up to Mr and Mrs Jung, "Mr and Mrs Jung, my people had investigate your daughter's room and they didn't found any note. So, your daughter didn't run away."

 

The sergeant continues, "We're sorry. At first, we thought that your daughter had a plan on running away. But then, we found your daughter's school magazine. For the past few weeks, four students from the same school as your daughter were missing. We've checked the magazines and saw the other missing girls. My theory is the disappearance of the girls has been planned."

 

"Planned by whom?" Mr Jung asks. The sergeant bits her lower lip, "Erm... Probably a serial killer."

 

Mrs Jung breaks one more time and falls into her husband's arms. His husband hugs her tightly with a little sob, "Please find her... Please."

 

"We will try our best."

 

"Sergeant! We found her location!" One of the policemen says when his device makes a sound and the red light blips rapidly. Mr and Mrs Jung stare each other in disbelieve. The sergeants looks at them, "We'll find her. Get the inspector now!"

 

“We need to hurry because the signal could disappear anytime!”

 

 

 

 

The inspector is driving when his phone suddenly rings. He picks up the phone, "Yes?"

 

"What?"

 

"Get the SWAT and the medics. You guys go with the sergeant, we'll meet there."

 

 

 

 

Sarang flinches when the door opens, revealing Sehun. Sarang frowns, 'This guy again.'

 

Sehun shakes his head with a confused expression, "Sarang... Sarang... Jung Sarang. Jung Sarang... I, I'm confused a-and, amazed at the same time. How Sarang? How are you so calm? Other people might be screaming like crazy but look at you... Very brave..."

 

Sarang gets up of the bed and steps backwards. Sehun walks slowly towards her and grabs her when tried to escape. Sehun pinned her onto the bed while Sarang struggles with a cry. Sehun scoffs, "Oh now you're running?!"

 

"Let me go, let me go!" Sarang shouts, trying to escape Sehun's tight grips. Sarang lifts her legs to kick Sehun's crotch but it looks like her kick wasn't hard enough simce he didn't even budge.

 

Sehun smiles mockingly, "Are you trying to be funny? Jung Sarang, I will give you two choices, choose one." Sarang stops her struggle and stares at him.

 

"First choice, I'll bring you to Suho hyung right now so that he'll take out your precious kidney and he will kill you instantly without even getting to Kai and Baekhyun. Second choice, you can choose whoever you want to kill you and what time do you want to be killed within six hours period."

 

Sarang's eyes widened, 'Is this for real?'

 

"What's the condition?" Sarang asks and Sehun smirks,

 

"I want your body now." He places his palm on Sarang’s clothed thigh and she flinches.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes, "Sehun always know his ways to fulfil his desires. That kid, psh."

 

Kai shrugs, "I don't mind if she chooses the second choice. Even though I wouldn't be killing her, I will be really satisfied if she dies."

 

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol, "50$, she'll choose Chanyeol to kill her."

 

Kai smirks, "I was thinking the same."

 

Kyungsoo taps his chin, "I'll go with Suho."

 

Chanyeol keeps on staring at the monitor, "I'll just go with she's gonna run."

 

However, Sarang's voice through the speakers in the monitor room absolutely didn't lie their ears, "I'll choose the second choice."

 

Chanyeol's expression changes to darkened more. The lads stare at him with a smirk, knowing Chanyeol has lost the bet. Baekhyun turns to Suho, "Are you betting?"

 

Suho walks away quickly, "No."

 

Baekhyun shrugs and just look at the monitor again.

 

Suho gets out of the room, his hands are clenched into fists. His eyes are like flames, as if someone could burn with his stares. His breath is heavy and his heartbeat is going wild as if it will pop out from the socket. He clenches his teeth and scoffs due to anger and disappointment.

 

"Darn you, Oh Sehun."


Author's Note:
would you like a double update today? :D