Fourteen

The Fifth Girl
Chapter 14

"None of your business, Kyungsoo." Sarang says, running towards him. They keep on launching punches and dodging quickly until Sarang's fist hits Kyungsoo's chin, making him falls backwards. As Sarang wants to get on top of him, Kyungsoo kicks her stomach with his right leg. He was about to take the gun beside him, but he fainted when Suho hits the back of his neck.

 

"Suho?" Sarang wrinkles her forehead. Suho looks at Baekhyun who's staring at him angrily. Suho clenches his fist before running towards him and punches his face. Baekhyun passes out and Suho quickly goes back towards Sarang.

 

"Suho, why ar-Ah!"

 

Suho pushes her to the wall with a knife on . Sarang stares at him with wide eyes. "W-what are you doing?" She thought he was letting her go, but he puts a knife on instead.

 

Suho stares at her, "I-I... I..."

 

"Suho..."

 

"Shut up, Sarang! Shut up!" He shouts, pushing the knife more into Sarang's flesh. She gasps, shutting her eyes. Suho screams in frustration, "Why do you have to make things complicated?"

 

"I don't unders..."

 

"I know! You don't understand! You won't!" Suho groans. Suho then stares at her deeply in the eyes, "Jung Sarang... We're supposed to kill you but damn it! You made me like you!"

 

Sarang's eyes widened.

 

"I like you so much that I even killed Sehun for you!"

 

"You what?" Sarang asks. Suho nods, "I was the one who killed him. He was losing lots of blood. I took a packet of blood supply and transferred the blood into his body. Sehun's blood type was O but I've given him B type instead."

 

He chuckles a little, "And his blood turned into red jelly."

 

"Why? Why did you do that?"

 

Suho throws his knife away and cups her face instead, "He ing hurt you. That motherer almost had your body." Sarang gulps, "Are you helping me?"

 

Suho smiles, "Yes. I even tried to kill Baekhyun. I was careless; I forgot to check his pulse."

 

Suho caressed her cheeks softly, "I like you, Sarang. Do you like me?"

 

Sarang opens , "Suho... I..."

 

Suho cuts her words with his changed tone, "Do you like me or not."

 

Sarang knows from his change of tone, he's not going to be happy if he hears the wrong answer from her. So she nods slowly, "A lot, Suho."

 

Suho's expression turns happy, "Really?"

 

"Really."

 

"You're coming with me... You're mine, forever."

 

' . Suho is just like Baekhyun. What do I do now?'

 

"Then let me out of here." Sarang whispers. Suho smiles, "We're getting out of here."

 

"No, you're not."

 

Bang!

 

Sarang gasps and stares at Suho's body that just fell on the floor. Kyungsoo rolls his eyes, "Pulses. That's the most important." Sarang kneels and holds Suho's paling face, "Suho... No..."

 

"A lot, Suho." Kyungsoo imitates mockingly. "Well he's dead now."

 

" you!" Sarang spats. " you too. You know what; I don't feel like using gun on you."

 

Kyungsoo walks slowly towards Sarang. She gets up and walks to her right, staring at him. Kyungsoo throws the gun and runs towards Sarang. However, Sarang throws her punch to Kyungsoo's face, making him fall backwards.

 

But Kyungsoo is quick enough. He injected a transparent liquid from the syringe to Sarang's thigh and she screams in pain. She quickly backs away while pressing her thigh, "The was that?"

 

Kyungsoo laughs darkly, "You're going down, ." Sarang shouts at him, "The was that?!!" Kyungsoo shrugs, "Just something that will make you forever a stone. Or a statue. Your body will no longer works as perfectly as your face anymore."

 

Kyungsoo gets up slowly, walking towards her. Sarang's expression changes to the most furious ones, "I'll kill you." Sarang takes the axe on the sofa, holding it tightly. Kyungsoo's expression change, "Sarang... Don't."

 

"Die in pain, motherer!" Sarang lets out a loud scream before running towards him and swing the axe.

 

Crack.

 

Kyungsoo's blood spluttered from his mouth as the axe stuck in his neck. His eyes are really wide, staring at the angry Sarang. Sarang backs away, looking at the blood gargling Kyungsoo. After a few seconds, he falls backwards.

 

Sarang looks around her, finding Baekhyun is struggling to get up with his injured legs. He hangs on to the sofa and he finally stands up. Sarang stares at him coldly before pushing the main door. Sarang breathes in, crying in only God knows what's the tears are representing. Is it happiness or sadness, she's positive that they're both.

 

Sunset.

 

Her right leg becomes weaker as she almost cannot feel half of the thigh. She gets out of the house and falls to the ground. She touches her leg and cries when she can't feel anything. "Mom... Dad..."

 

Her nose suddenly bleeds. Blood comes out from her nose and . Baekhyun falls on his knees right beside her, taking Sarang into his embrace. Baekhyun caresses her face anxiously, "No, he gave you that thing! Sarang, please stay with me! Please! Don't leave me!"

 

Sarang looks at him, "C-c-cut... It off... Ba-baekhyun."

 

The sounds of sirens make Sarang smiles. Baekhyun somehow didn't care about the police and the SWAT team. He only holds Sarang, begging her to not leave him.

 

"Put your hands up and stay away from her!" The police shout.

 

"NO! She's mine! Only mine!" Baekhyun shouts back. Yixing quickly gets out from his car, "Stay away from her!" Yixing runs towards him and pushes his body. The other police grab his arms and cuff his hands.

 

Baekhyun literally shouts and screams crazily until he passes out when the police hits the back of his neck. Yixing cups Sarang's face, "Sarang, can you hear me?"

 

"Lu Meiling... Inside..." Sarang whispers. Yixing nods "Search the house!" The SWAT team quickly gets in the mansion. Sarang breathes heavily, "I'll become paralysed soon. He d-drugged me."

 

Yixing ruffles his hair, "You'll be fine!"

 

Sarang shakes her head, "CCTVs... Drawings... Music... Books...Fridge...Kristen Wu...Huang Ziyi... Dead..."

 

Sarang is becoming weaker, "M-my parents... Love."

 

Yixing hugs her tightly and whispers, "I’ve told you not to take this mission..."


Author's Note:
Hello! So... yep. I'll... see you in the next chapter... yep. And oh! Comments will make me a happy child, so please do comment <3 And how do you think of my new poster? It took 8 hours to make it because I was out of idea and I was raging like a motherer because my photoshop was acting like a ahahahaha.