Three

The Fifth Girl
Chapter 3

"Sarang-ssi."

Sarang turns around when Sehun calls her name from behind. "Are you having a good guide here?"

Sarang turns her head to Kai and nods her head before changing her glance to Sehun, "Good... I guess."

 

Sehun smiles, "I volunteer to tour Sarang-ssi." Kai rolls his eyes, "Are you trying to take away Sarang-ssi from me?"

Sehun shrugs, "I guess."

 

Sarang asks, "Is there any chance that one of you is a doctor?"

"That would be Suho-hyung." Kai says, blowing a dandelion at the balcony. Sarang nods slowly, "I see. I heard from Baekhyun-ssi that he's fond of ADHD."

 

"He's a psychiatrist so yes. Baekhyun-hyung told us about your ADHD. I'm sure Suho-hyung could help you if you want to." Sehun says, taking my hand. Sehun glances at Kai for a few seconds, "We'll be going first Kai."

 

After they're replied with a nod from Kai, they get inside the elevator and Sehun presses the '11' button. "We have our very own library. It's on the right side after going out of the elevator."

 

"Sehun-ssi... What do you do for a living?" Sarang asks after going out of the elevator. Sehun grins, "I am a writer."

Sarang stares at him, "Really? What do you write?"

"I write thriller. You love writing too right?" Sehun smiles when he heard the sudden enthusiasm in Sarang's voice. Sarang nods, "Very much. I write romance and fantasies. I love writing about supernatural things because they're really cool. They don't exist in the real life but at least they live in my imaginations that i wrote down on some papers."

 

"Intelligent." Sehun smiles but not looking at her. Sarang shrugs, "Thanks i guess."

 

"The art room is just near the library. Baekhyun-hyung's masterpieces are placed there. Want to take a look?" Sarang nods, "Sure." They walk pass the library and Sehun twists the doorknob.

 

Art Room.

 

Sarang gets it the room and look at every drawing that are placed on the walls. Sarang notices three different drawings placed on the other side of the wall and she could feel chills running down her spine. The drawings are so eerie and gory. The first drawing is a girl with long hair. Her face is normal on the right side but she's skinned on the left side and she's biting a thorny red rose. She could clearly see the meat. It's bloody until Sarang holds her breath, trying not to vomit. It's written down the frame, 'Superbia'.

 

Sarang looks at the next drawing. A girl is covering her s with her hands, eyes closed. 'This one is not bloody.' Sarang looks at the words below the frame, 'Luxuria'. She moves on to the last drawing.

'Avaritia.'

 

Sarang turns away from the drawing quickly, shaking her head. This is just too much. Why Baekhyun would drew a girl with her intestines coming out? Sehun looks at Sarang, "Baekhyun-hyung is really talented when it comes to gore. His imagination is beyond incredible. These three were the first drawing for his new theme; gore. Don’t get him wrong, he’s only paid to draw these."

 

"They look so real." Sarang says.

 

"They are real."

 

Sarang's eyes widened when she heard Baekhyun's voice behind her, saying that they are real. Sarang looks at Baekhyun's serious face. He points his index finger to his head, "They're real in my imagination."

Sarang sighs in relief even though she does not believe his words. Sehun crosses his arms, "Hyung... You're scaring her."

 

Baekhyun smiles to her, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

Sarang gives him a one second smile, "It's alright. Baekhyun-ssi, are you religious?"

Baekhyun shrugs, "I guess not really. Why would you ask?"

 

"These drawings... They're based on the seven deadly sins, am i right?" Sarang asks and Baekhyun smiles while nodding once, "Correct. How did you know?"

Sarang looks at me the drawings, "Superbia, Luxuria, and Avaritia. Pride, Lust, and Greed. I've heard about them and these four empty frames explain everything."

 

She's right. Three frames are already filled with drawings, four more empty frames. "You’re not drawing, Baekhyun-ssi?"

Baekhyun stares at her, "Still waiting for inspirations."

 

Sarang nods and looks at him, "Good luck then." Baekhyun smiles a little, but his eyes didn't change from his seriousness, "You too, Sarang-ssi."

Sarang wrinkles her forehead, not wanting to ask why would he wished her a good luck. The clock strikes 5pm and the bell sounds loudly, filling the silence in the mansion. "Come on, Sarang-ssi. Let's go to the living room."

 

 

As they reach the living room, the four other men were already there. Kyungsoo smiles, "Please have a sit Sarang-ssi." Sarang sits on the single sofa while the rest of them sit on the long sofa opposite her. "We're going to send you home." Kyungsoo says. "Oh... Thanks."

 

"But we would like to play a game with you first." Kyungsoo continues, smiling. Sarang mentally frowns, 'I don't like this.'

 

"As you already know, this mansion has 300 rooms, 12 floors, 1000 cameras and there are 6 of us. The game is easy... Rules? You can enter any room you want, you can do anything you want." Kyungsoo says but stops when his phone rings. Kyungsoo takes out his phone and shows the alarm on his iphone screen to Sarang. "The game has supposed to start but nevermind, we'll give you extra time."

 

'iPhone? I thought Baekhyun said everyone in this house use Samsung?'

 

"As i said before, the game is easy. Don't worry; we'll give you five minutes head start .You just has to run."

 

'.'

 

"Run from us." Kai says.

"Run for your life." Sehun says.

"Run to survive." Suho says.

"Run to escape." Baekhyun says.

"Run before you get killed." Chanyeol says.

 

Sarang looks at them anxiously. Kyungsoo raises his left eyebrow, "Run now."

Sarang still sits on the sofa, looking around... nervous.

 

"The clock is ticking." Suho says.

 

Chanyeol stares at her, making a clock tick sound with his mouth, "Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock..."

 

Kyungsoo suddenly gets up from the sofa quickly, staring at her with wide eyes and screams hysterically, "I SAID RUN! RUN NOW, YOU FOOL! DON'T YOU GET IT? RUN!"

 

Sarang flinches and quickly runs towards the entrance. Sarang curses when it didn't even budge. Kyungsoo laughs, almost sounds like a scream, "Do you think we would open the door? Are you that stupid? Now run somewhere you could actually go. Come on woman; don't let us make the fun over quickly!"

 

Sarang sprints up the stairs, shouting without looking back, "You guys are sickos!!!" Sarang gets in the bedroom where she slept last night and locks the door. She heads towards the windows and her jaw literally drops when the windows are all blocked by some wooden planks outside them. "!"

 

"What the , what the ?" Sarang cups her own ears and flinches when she heard a voice from the speakers. She notices that there were large speakers in every corner of the mansion, but she was guessing maybe they are for parties.

 

"Sarang-ssi... We're coming for you." Kyungsoo's voice echoes through the speakers with a sinister laugh. Sarang gasps when the door knob is twisted from the outside, "Aww why would you have to lock the door? It's alright..."

 

The sound of keys touching each other makes Sarang almost want to cry. Kyungsoo's voice could be heard again, "So you're just going to stand there?"

Sarang takes a vase near the bed and scoffs when Kyungsoo laughs out loud, "Yes sure. Throw the vase at them, okay?"

 

'Them?'

 

The door soon opened and Sarang realises that Kyungsoo is not with the other guys. The handsome guys stare at her as if she's a tiny prey and they are the unbeatable predator. Sarang steps backwards, "What do you want?"

 

No answer.

 

Sehun and Kai steps forward but Sarang throws the vase right to Kai's face. Kai screams in pain and stares at her angrily, "You...."

 

Sarang takes the chance to run passes them but caught by Suho. Sarang struggles and steps on his right foot and his grips loosen. She runs out the door and climbs the stairs, entering another room. She locks the door and looks around her. She found the camera and she hides inside the toilet.

 

"She's in room 013." Kyungsoo says through the microphone. Sarang hisses and kicks the bathtub in frustration. She quickly locks the bathroom door and climbs the on the bathtub. After that she climbs on the sink and looks at the window.

 

"." Sarang curses when there are woods blocking the window too. She cups her face while sighing. Tears formed in her eyes and she cries softly. How can she get out of this place? How can she run away from six psychos that wear nice suits?

 

"Sarang-ah... We know you're in there. You know you can't hide forever, right? Games are meant to be over. Even though it's really fast..." Baekhyun knocks the door with a little chuckle.

 

'Crazy... These guys are crazy...'

 

"Sarang-ah, come on. You surely don't want to hide in there forever right? Well, even though you've decided to be in there forever... We're going to get you anyway." Sehun laughs.

 

"Let's have some fun." Chanyeol knocks the door with a sarcastic tone. Sarang has a terrible goose bump when the guys outside of the bathroom, together with Kyungsoo's voice through the speakers say,

 

"Come play with us."

 

For some girls maybe it's the iest thing in the world when some normal handsome guys say it in synchronise. But if they are six handsome psycho murderers saying that, it would be an utter nightmare.

 

Sarang looks around her and realised that the bathroom door is supposed to be pushed from the inside in order to get out.  Sarang steps backwards and inhales deeply.

 

When she exhales, she runs towards the bathroom door.

 

Bang.

 

The four men fall on the floor. " you!" Chanyeol says, trying to grab her dress but she got away. Laughter escapes from the speakers as Kyungsoo looks at the monitor, "Feisty."

 

Sarang runs out the bedroom and heads towards the elevator. Before she could reach the elevator, Kai appears in front of her from a corner and cups with the cloth which smells heavily chloroform. Sarang struggles but she fails. The last thing she did was she whispers Kai's name right in his right ear before falling unconscious in his arms.


Author's Note:
Thank you for reading until the third chapter. I hope you guys will continue reading this fic until the end. Do leave your comments because i would really love to see your comments for each chapter! xoxo