Sixteen

The Fifth Girl
Chapter 16 - Kim Jongin

Kim Jongin, Age 16 (2010)

 

"Where's my food, motherer?!" His mother shouted, throwing the cigarette to the floor and she pulled put another cigarette from her pocket. Jongin looked down, "W-we don't have any more money left to buy groceries."

 

His mother stared at him with wide eyes, "Then work you idiot! Are you just going to be a burden for me? Are you just going to let me work all alone and you just stay at home, doing nothing? no, kiddo! This is my house, my rules. If you're staying then do some s for me. If you want money, then work."

 

"But I-I still have school."

 

"YOU'RE STILL GOING TO SCHOOL?!"

 

His mother's ear piercing scream echoed in the house and he flinched. His mother walked towards him and slapped his right cheek, "I told you to quit! No wonder my money always decreases. Kid, do you think you can get money if you go to that damn school? You're just wasting my money." His mother pulled his hair, shaking his head for a few times roughly. Jongin kept on looking down, tears streamed down from his eyes.

 

"The principal won't let me quit. He said that I'm a bright student. H-he said if I cannot afford the school fees, he'll give me a scholarship."

 

His mother lifted his chin up, "So your bloody principal thought that we're poor? Like that? Did you tell everyone that you're poor? Your mother is poor? I;m poor? Huh?"

 

Jongin shook his head vigorously, "N-no." His mother let go of his chin and straighten her body, "I'll go to your school tomorrow. I will ing get you out of there. Now, go find a job. Here's some money for you to pay the bus."

 

His mother threw some money to him with a sarcastic smile, "Don't say that I didn't help you."

 

"Mom, what's for lunch?!" A female voice echoed at the upstairs. Mrs Kim rolled her eyes, "Nothing. Dress up, honey. We're going out!"

 

Jongin's hands curled into fists. His mother had always loved his older sister more than him. He didn't know what differentiated them both that his mother would always choose his older sister over him despite they're both her biological children.

 

Mrs Kim changed her glance towards Jongin, "What are you waiting for? Go! Can't you be more like your sister? Look at her, she obeyed me and she even worked to get money other than just asking me for money. And guess what? She gives me money! She's the only one who's hardworking in this house."

 

Jongin bent down and picked up the money while mumbling, "Yes, working as a ."

 

Mrs Kim gritted her teeth, "At least she works and gives me money!"

 

 

 

Kim Jongin, Age 17 (2011)

 

"YOU'RE FIRED???!" His mother shouted and slapped his right cheek. Jongin winced in pain, backing away while covering his face. His mother kept on charging towards him and hit him repeatedly.

 

"Why can't you do anything right? What did you do this time? Huh? Tell me!"

 

"I-I... Accidentally broke the plate."

 

Pang!

 

Another painful slap on his cheek. His mother shouts, "Go find another job! Don't you even dare to come back home if you haven't find one! I'm not giving you money this time." He walked out of the house, searching some money in his pocket but he only found none. He kicked the stone in frustration and ran to only God and himself knew where.

 

 

 

"Let me see your ID."

 

Jongin showed his ID and the security guard shook his head, "Sorry kid. only."

Jongin shook his head, "I'm here to see my sister."

 

"What's her name?"

 

"Umm... I guess she's known as Jae here?"

 

The security nodded, "Ah, okay. I'll bring you to her." Jongin followed the security inside the club. The loud music made Jongin's heart skipped really fast and he thought his eardrums would explode. He looked around him, looking at the people dancing, drinking, and even making out. He looked away in disgust. As they reached somewhere a little quiet, he heard his sister's laughter.

 

"Jae, your brother's here to see you." The security said and Jae's laughter stopped suddenly. Jae said her thanks to the security and she dragged Jongin's hand until they reached the ladies.

 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jae asked. Jongin bit his lower lip, "I need help. I got fired from my recent job and mom was really mad. She wanted me to find a new job but she didn't give me money for the bus. Please help me, noona."

 

Jae tapped his chin while staring at her brother from head to toe. She took his brother's arm, "You know what? Let's go!"

 

Jongin followed his sister's steps to a room. Jae knocked the door and a security opened the door from the inside. "Jae, come in!" A male voice shouts happily from the inside. The two siblings got in the room and the security closed the door instantly.

 

"What do you have in mind now, sweetheart?" The man smiled sweetly to his sister. Her sister replied the smile, "Here, is Kim Jongin. He is my brother and he needs a job."

 

The man stared at him, "How old are you?"

 

"I-I'm 17."

 

"My, my. You're so young. Don't you have school?" He asked and Jongin shook his head. His sister looked at the man pleadingly, "Please... Please take him to be the bartender. Look at him, isn't he charming?"

 

The man smiles, "He is. Just like his sister." Jae smiled.

 

"Do you know anything about alcohol?"

 

Jongin was about to answer but Jae cut him off, "He's a fast learner. I can teach him."

 

"Alright then. Do you have a name in mind that you would like be called here?"

 

Jongin stared at the man for a while before answering, "Call me Kai."

 

 

 

Kai, age 18 (2012)

 

"Hey sweethearts!" His mother hugged both Kai and Jae. Behind their mother was a man in her age. "Who's that, mom?" Kai asked and his mom grinned happily, "Meet my boyfriend, Hwang Tak. "

 

Kai raised his eyebrows, almost laughing when he heard his mom's boyfriend's name.

 

"Hello, Hwang-nim." Jae bowed a little and Hwang Tak smiled, "Hello."

 

His mother had stopped being mean towards Kai the moment he got to be a bartender at the club. The pay was good, so maybe that's why his mother stopped screaming and being mean.

 

Hwang Tak was one hell of a rich guy. Kai was surprised that someone like Hwang Tak could fell in love with his mother.

 

Well that's what he thought.

 

 

Kai, age 19 (2013)

 

Kai was thirsty, so he went downstairs to get some water from the kitchen. His ears caught some weird noises as he almost reached the last step of the stairs. His eyes caught a love making scene on the sofa with the help of little light from the television.

 

The two bodies are wrapped together intimately. They planted wet kisses on each other's faces, making some unpleasant noises. His sister's moan echoes when Hwang Tak's face went down to only God knew where. Kai couldn't see what Hwang Tak was doing to his sister down there and he didn't want to.

 

He could only see his sister's back arched and then she looked down. He was sure that his sister was looking at the one who's pleasuring her.

 

"You taste so good."

 

That's it. Kai turned away with his fists curled and rage inside of his body.

 

 

 

 

 

"Jae honey, where did you get that laptop?" Their mother asked while eating her breakfast. Jae grinned, "Appa gave that to me."

 

Mrs Kim-now Mrs Hwang stared at her husband, "Was it true?"

 

Hwang Tak nodded, "I've decided to buy her a present to increase our father and daughter relationship. Kai scoffed to his statement. His mother smiled, "You're so sweet."

 

Hwang Tak smiled and turned his stare to Kai, "Kai... Do you want anything?"

 

Kai shook his head, "No thanks."

 

 

 

 

 

"WHY WOULD YOU STEAL FROM YOUR OWN STEPFATHER?!" His mother shouted and charged towards Kai. Hwang Tak held her tightly, "Shh... It's alright honey."

 

"It's not alright! He ing stole from you! Jongin, you're embarrassing me! You already had a job, why would you steal?!" His mother cried. Kai shook his head, "I told you I didn't steal!"

 

"Stop lying, Jongin!"

 

Hwang Tak rubbed his wife's back gently, "Honey, stop it. Jongin, you could'be always ask if you want something. I will gladly give you anything, okay?"

 

Kai ruffled his hair, "I didn't! I didn't steal from you or anyone! Why would you guys targeting me?"

 

"Because you're the only one who's in the house, Jongin!" His mother said. Kai's jaw dropped, "Only me? What about Jae?"

 

"Jae would never steal, Jongin. Don't you dare talk about her!" His mother gritted her teeth. Kai smirked, "Well she stole your husband already."

 

"Jongin!" Hwang Tak's eyes widened. Kai raised his eyebrows, "What? A body for a laptop. Great deal, right?"

 

"Jongin, stop it! What the do you think you're doing?" His mother shouted. Hwang Tak just froze right there. Kai smirked, "How was your ing sessions with my sister on the sofa? Great? Well you said she tasted good."

 

"KIM JONGIN!" His mother screamed. "WHAT?!" Kai shouted back, making both of them flinched.

 

"You trusted this er than your own son?"

 

"YES I TRUST HIM! You were just a disgrace! I'm ashamed to have you. I should've aborted you or kill you when you were little! I don't want you! Your bloody father-that ing me when and I got pregnant of you! I trusted him when I said I just wanted one child but he ing me after a few years we already got Jae! And guess what? I got you! Bloody you! You don't know how much I hate him starting from that day. When I look at you, I've always had the feeling of strangling you to death!"

 

"It didn't consider as , you were married!" Kai shouted. His mother shook her head, "But I didn't agree of giving my body that time. After he me, he ing left! He left me, Jae, and he left you inside me! You are a disgrace!!!"

 

Kai's hands curled into fists, "Say that again."

 

"You are a disgrace."

 

Kai nodded a few times and went into the store room.

 

Hwang Tak stared at his wife and hugged her. His face relaxed a bit when his wife was on his side.

 

"You should've killed me."

 

The couple turned around and Hwang Tak froze when his wife's head chopped off by the large axe. Blood spluttered from his wife's body and he kept on staring at his wife's rolling head. The blood splashed on both Kai's and Hwang Tak's face but Kai just smiled devilishly.

 

Hwang Tak backed away, "Jongin... Please..."

 

"I will not harm you if you do me one favour."

 

 

 

 

 

"Mother!!!" Jae cried in Kai's shoulder while Kai just patted her shoulder. Jae sobbed, "I can't believe Hwang Tak would do this. It's so cruel!"

 

Kai kissed his sister's forehead, "Me too."

 

Kai smirked while staring at Hwang Tak's hanging body from the stairs. It was considered a murder case and Hwang Tak suicided after he murdered his wife. Kai did not leave any trace of him. He wiped everything clean and he let Hwang Tak touched the weapon. It was a perfect crime.

 

 

 

Kai, age 21 (2015)

 

"What is this place?" Jae asked while looking around the mansion in awe. "It's a mansion, duh." Kai rolled his eyes but he smiled anyway.

 

"Who are you bringing, Kai?"

 

The siblings turned around when they heard the voice. Jae's jaw almost dropped, looking at the handsome Godly figured five men.

 

"This is my sister, Kim Jaera." Kai smiled.

 

Baekhyun stared at her with an unexplainable smile, "You're beautiful. Do you like being a model?"

 

Jae blinked for a few times, "I-I don't know."

 

"Come on, follow us." Kyungsoo smiled and Kai joined the other gentlemen to be in one row.

 

 

 

"Welcome to Zavia Breatan."

 

"Come play with us."


Author's Note:
I'm late, I know and I'm sorry. I had an emergency because my grandma's stepmother died this morning. But here's your update :)