Twenty-three

The Fifth Girl

 

Eunjin: Hello everyone, I am Lee Eunjin and you're watching Everyday Kpop. Today's a special day because we finally brought in the charming Exo and the beautiful Jung Sarang for the interview!

 

Sarang: Hi!!! *waves at the camera*

 

Exo: Annyeonghaseyo!

 

Eunjin: I was literally screaming in happiness when the producer said that I would be interviewing you guys today. I was psyched because I love all of you. You were amazing in the movie that has been getting a lot of views and ratings at the cinemas for the past three months. So, we're here today to talk about the billion dollar movie, 'The Fifth Girl.' Here's the trailer for your eyes.

 

*plays trailer*

 

Eujin, Exo, and Sarang: *clap hands*

 

Eunjin: aahh that was so good. I was crying in the cinema when I watched your movie.

 

Sarang: *laughs* I cried a lot too!

 

Exo: *laughs*

 

Kyungsoo: She did cry a lot. In one scene, there were no more tears came out from her eyes that she had to put on the eye drops.

 

Sarang: They dried!

 

Eunjin: I see... Okay I have some questions for Sarang first. Perhaps there are many people out there wanting to know about your character in the movie. Could you please tell them about your role? Some people are confused between your characters and yourselves since this is the first movie that uses the actors' real names as their names, if you know what I mean.

 

Sarang: *nods* Jung Sarang in this movie is just an ordinary girl who just finished her high school and she's going to a university. She has three best friends who are Jongdae, Minseok and Yixing. *points to them* Jung Sarang was taken by a man-Byun Baekhyun to a mansion with full security systems and psychos. These guys... They're psychos. *points to everyone except Chen, Xiumin, and Lay.*

 

Baekhyun: you have to admit that the psychos were handsome.

 

Sarang: Yes.

 

Exo: *laughs*

 

Sarang: too bad they're crazy.

 

Eunji: I've heard that you got a lot of comments about your acting. Most of them are good comments but they're also negative once which I don't understand the problem. You were amazing, Sarang but I still don't understand why some people hate it.

 

Sarang: *laughs* I can see why because I'm working with the Exo. They're like the gorgeous human beings alive.

 

Suho: Ah stop it... *looks down shyly*

 

Sarang: No, it's true. Most of the negative comments came from the fangirls which I was kind of scared at first if you know what I mean... But no worries fangirls, I'm a married woman so you can ease down now. *shows her ring*

 

Eunji: Oh yes! Congratulations on your marriage! You're 18 but wow... You and your husband are perfect together.

 

Sarang: *smiles shyly* thank you very much.

 

Eunji: I understand about the fangirls problem... I really understand that. So, just like Sarang said just now, you guys can ease and chill. Sehun-ssi! I have a question for you. What was your favourite scene in the movie?

 

Sehun: *taps his chin* I must say the one that I almost had with Sarang.

 

Everyone: *laughs*

 

Sarang: *looks at Sehun* and then I stabbed you.

 

Sehun: *nods* yes, that one.

 

Eunji: *still laughing* why? Why did you like that scene?

 

Sehun: because that was the longest scene to do. It was the hardest scene.

 

Exo and Sarang: *laughs histerically*

 

Eunji: why? Why? Would you mind telling?

 

Sehun: *shakes his head* it's in the bloopers. I think it's better if everyone watch the bloopers instead of listening to me because it'll be more fun.

 

Eunjin: cool! So, where can we watch it?

 

Chanyeol: Well, it's available on the DVD. If you want to watch the bloopers then you have to buy the DVD. The DVD’s out now, today!

 

Eunjin: aah i see... Kai-ssi! What was the most challenging scene that you had to do?

 

Kai: Um... It's the one when I have to slam my back to the wall. It's actually Sarang who was on my back. It was a fight scene and I have to slam my back in order to hit Sarang to the walls. It was very challenging to me because I was worried. I was worried if she's going to get hurt.

 

Eunjin: ah... So how was it Sarang-ssi? Was it hurt?

 

Sarang: *nods quickly* It hurts a lot! But no worries though... Insurance, everyone!

 

Everyone: *laughs*

 

Sarang: I'm just kidding. Kai was very gentle, he's very nice. He apologised all the time after every fight scene with me.

 

Kai: *covers his face shyly*

 

Eunjin: Many fangirls are squealing right now I supposed. *laughs* Suho-ssi, so what's your worst moment during the shoot?

 

Suho: ooh... I don't know... I don't think I have one. I had so much fun working in this movie so nope...

 

Chen: He was amazing. He remembers every script and he never got wrong. *pats Suho's shoulder*

 

Eunjin: congratulations, Suho-ssi! What about Xiumin-ssi? Do you have any worst moment?

 

Xiumin: *shakes his head* nah, I'm not a main so...

 

Everyone: *laughs histerically*

 

Xiumin: it's true! I'm not a main character so there's not any pressure. *grins*

 

Eunjin: Inspector Zhang! Lay-ssi, you look incredible with the police uniform. You're very gorgeous!

 

Lay: *grins shyly* Thank you very much.

 

Sarang: He's gorgeous right? My fangirl heart sang a little when I saw him in the police uniform!

 

Lay: *laughs*

 

Xiumin: he's great. He acts very well. He almost looked like a real police when he was really into his character. I remember this one scene. *acts like Yixing* 'She's paralysed motherer!' I love that part, he looked so cool.

 

Baekhyun: oh, that part! *laughs and stands up* 'she's paralysed motherer!'

 

Suho: 'she's paralysed motherer!'

 

Lay: stop it!

 

Kai: 'she's paralysed motherer!'

 

Eunjin: *laughs*

 

Sarang: Yes, I was paralysed. I got it, thanks. *rolls eyes*

 

Eunjin: Baekhyun-ssi, there was a scene that you were admitted to an insane asylum.

 

Baekhyun: *nods*

 

Eunjin: I love it when you were acting all crazy about Sarang. It was the best and I bet your fans love the possessiveness that you've shown there. I really love that part! I mean... You're hot!

 

Everyone: *laughs*

 

Baekhyun: *laughs* thank you...

 

Chanyeol: he killed me.

 

Eunjin: *nods* my heart breaks when he killed you! It was gory but I love it... Your act was awesome.

 

Chanyeol: *nods* thank you... Thank you...

 

Chen: Kyungsoo killed someone too. He killed Suho!

 

Suho: he shot me.

 

Eunjin: Yes, I cried because of that! But then it turned out Suho hasn't died-oh cut that! Cut that! I wasn't supposed to say that... Too many spoilers, I'm sorry!

 

Director: it's cut... Don't worry about it. Be careful okay?

 

Eunjin: yes, sir. I'm sorry.

 

Director: continuing in 3, 2, 1...

 

Eunjin: Sarang-ssi, I have one more question for you. In the movie, Baekhyun fell in love with Sarang. If Sarang was in real life, would you accept his love?

 

Sarang: wow, the question.

 

Chen: wow

 

Eunjin: okay okay wait! How about Baekhyun first? Would you date Sarang in real life?

 

Baekhyun: *stares at Sarang while biting his lower lip* I think I would.

 

Everyone: *whistles, cheers, laughters*

 

Eunjin: wahhh, how about you Sarang?

 

Sarang: Let me think... *taps her chin*

 

Everyone: *stares at Sarang*

 

Sarang: He's handsome but... He's a psycho. But he's still handsome...  but doesn’t change the fact that he’s a psycho. He’s a handsome psycho. If I date him, I would get killed if I don’t obey him. But he’s hot… So, I think I'm going to friend zone him. Yes, friend zone him because... Why not?

 

Everyone: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

 

Sarang: *grins* YOLO right?

 

Everyone: *laughs even harder*

 

Chanyeol: ‘why not?’ *covers his face*

 

Sarang: *looks at Baekhyun*that moment you know that you’re high class enough when you reject someone’s hot. HAH!

 

Kai: Stop it! My stomach hurts! *laughs*

 

Sarang: I’m joking Baekhyun… It’s a yes.

 

Eunjin: Okay… okay… wow, the one who’s serious in the movie is actually one hell of a funny girl! I love you so much! Moving on, so Chanyeol said just now that the bloopers are on the DVD. But is it true that there's also an alternate ending in the DVD?

 

Kyungsoo: Yes, we have two more endings. One is an alternate ending and one more is an epilogue for the first ending. *points at the camera* If you want to watch them, you have to buy the DVD.

 

Eunjin: Wow, The Fifth Girl has many surprises! I'm ready to go; I'm going to buy the DVD now. *laughs*

 

Kyungsoo: You should because it includes the behind the scenes, bloopers, alternate ending, and the first ending's epilogue.

 

Eunjin: alright then, we're going to play a game with the cast of The Fifth Girl right after the break. Stay tuned.

 

 

 

*commercial break*

 

 

 

Eunjin: Hi everyone! We're back with The Fifth Girl cast. Just like I've said before, we're going to play a game with them. The game is simple; you just have to answer the questions correctly. Or else you'll get wet once the bucket over you spills very very very cold water on you.

 

Suho: Oh my God...

 

Eunjin: The first question is for Suho. What colour was Sarang's dress when she went to the restaurant where Baekhyun kidnapped her?

 

Baekhyun: ah that question is easy.

 

Suho: blue!

 

Eunjin: it is correct! The second question is for Baekhyun. Who did Baekhyun draw in the Luxuria drawing?

 

Baekhyun: What? I don't know! I can't even remember what Luxuria is!

 

Eunjin: I'm going to give you three choices. A. Kim Jaera B. Lu Meiling C...

 

Baekhyun: A! Kim Jaera! I remember now, it means lust!

 

Eunjin: I haven't finished yet but never mind... It is correct!

 

Baekhyun: I'm safe!

 

Eunjin: The third question is for Kyungsoo. Sarang had a disorder. What kind of disorder did she have?

 

Kyungsoo: ADHD

 

Eunjin: Correct! The next question is for Xiumin. What did Sarang eat at McDonalds?

 

Xiumin: aaa, it's a big set of double cheese burger!

 

Eunjin: that's right! Chen-ssi, what colour was Sarang's hospital gown when she was in the surgery room with Suho?

 

Chen: easy, green!

 

Eunjin: correct! Lay-ssi... What did Baekhyun say in the asylum when Yixing asked him, 'Baekhyun... What have you done to Sarang?'

 

Lay: *gasps* I can't even remember what I ate yesterday!

 

Eunjin: I'll give you three options. A. She disobeyed me B. Why don't you ask her? C. She's paralysed motherer! *laughs*

 

Lay: C is definitely wrong because I was the one who said that. I'm going with B.

 

Eunjin: that is correct. The next one is for Chanyeol-ssi... What were Baekhyun's sins that Sarang said? Name three of them.

 

Chanyeol: Um... um... Pride, Lust and… Wrath!

 

Eunjin: you're right! Damn, they really remember the scenes! Kai-ssi! What was the name of the fourth girl?

 

Kai: Lu Meiling! 100%

 

Eunjin: *nods* I don't know why they wrote such easy questions. I can answer them all too. Sehun-ssi... What was the colour of Sarang's bra when you were about to... Frickle frackle...

 

Everyone: *laughs*

 

Sehun: *laughs* black!

 

Sarang: *covers her face*

 

Eunjin: Sarang-ssi! The last question for the last girl. Name two novels that Sehun wrote in the movie.

 

Sarang: oh ... I don't remember. *looks at Sehun*

 

Sehun: *shrugs* I don't remember too...

 

Eunjin: A. the fault in our stars

 

Sarang: that is definitely wrong.

 

Eunjin: B. Icarus C. Lightsaber

 

Sarang: Lightsaber is a freaking song, I knew it. I'm going with B.

 

Splash.

 

Sarang: WHAT?!!

 

Everyone: *laughs loudly*

 

Eunjin: three of them are wrong! Hahahha i'm sorry, Sarang!

 

Sarang: I'm so wet! Oh my God, that’s going to sound so wrong in the podcast! I didn't mean that way! Ahahahahahhaa! It's not fair! You tricked me!

 

Eunjin: Congratulations for your marriage once again, Sarang-ssi! And that's all we had for today. Massive thank you for The Fifth Girl casts for being with us today. I'll see you next week on Everyday Kpop! Coming up next on One HD and KBS World, for the first time on TV: The Fifth Girl! Goodbye everyone!

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE - So, which one do you want first? Epilogue? Alternate Ending? Bloopers? Oh wait, I'll make bloopers as the very last chapter. So choose between the epilogue and alternate ending okay? :D Comment which one do you want first and I'll do it XD

 

And new story!!!! -->  

                             

               

 

                      Roses for Qian