Fifteen

The Fifth Girl
Chapter 15

"Agent Jung, you're taking this mission."

 

"Yes, sir." Sarang nods.

 

 

 

 

"Are you crazy? This is dangerous, Sarang! You're still new in the department!" Yixing says, following Sarang's steps. Sarang shakes her head, "I have to! The chief assigned me to do this. Yixing, even though I'm still new, I'm pretty sure I could handle this mission."

 

Yixing shakes his head, "Sarang... I know you could handle it. You're strong and your training was incredible but... I'm worried about you. What if something happen to you?"

 

"Risk, Yixing. And i'm willing to take it. I have to bust them. We have to bust them. Do you want to see some other girls in my age got taken away by the kidnappers?" Sarang stares at him. He sighs, "I... I'm just worried. You're my best friend, Sarang. What would I answer to your parents and also Minseok and Jongdae if something happen to you? They don't know about your job."

 

"Just keep it a secret, no matter what happen to me."

 

 

 

 

"We need to play pretend so that it will look like you're kidnapped and not on a mission." Yixing says.

 

"By using a date? Wow, you're breaking my heart." Sarang says sarcastically.

 

Yixing smirks, "You like me don't you?"

 

"In your dreams, Xing."

 

“Ouch.”

 

 

 

A waitress comes and smiles at Sarang and Baekhyun. Baekhyun opens his mouth slightly but then the waitress speaks, "Miss, your hair is out for a little bit. Let me fix it for you." The waitress puts the menu down and fixes Sarang's hair. The waitress slips the hairpin to Sarang's hair which is actually a location finder. She smiles, "Thank you so much. You're so kind."

 

The waitress smiles, "And you're so pretty."

 

 

 

 

"Kill them if you have to." The chief says and Sarang nods, "I'll try my best."

 

 

 

"Dodge! Punch! Kick his abdomen and slap his face! Move forward and punch his no-WAIT don't do that to him! His nose will break if you do that." The trainer laughs. Yixing rubs his sore cheek, "She's so strong."

 

Sarang laughs, "Sorry!"

 

The trainer pats Sarang's shoulder, "You're really great... But you can't show your strength too much or else you'll blow your undercover. You have to use your beauty and your intelligence. You have to be manipulative."

 

Sarang nods in understatement. The trainer looks at her with a frown, "Are you sure you want to do this?" Sarang nods slowly, "Yes sir."

 

"Sarang, by accepting this mission... You're agreeing to get some pain from your enemies. You are just an ordinary college girl to them and let me tell you, soft and ADHD girl don't fight so well unless you're trained by KNPA(Korea National Police Agency)."

 

"I know, sir."

 

Yixing and the trainer stare each other. The trainer smiles, "Be safe... I believe in you."

 

"We believe in you." Yixing says, wrapping his arm around Sarang's neck.

 

 

 

 

"Isn't she beautiful?"

 

"She's alright."

 

"Not as pretty as the last one, but she can do."

 

"I agree."

 

Sarang frowns while touching her aching head; she opens her eyes slowly and blinks for a few times to adjust her vision with the lights. "Jung Sarang-ssi."

 

Sarang looks around her and then stares at the handsome men in front of her, "Where am i?"

 

"Our home."

Sarang looks at Baekhyun, "Baekhyun-ssi."

 

'So, they're the kidnappers.'

 

 

 

 

Sarang locks herself in the library and swings the axe to the camera. She looks around it and found many thriller novels.

 

'The Edge of Falling, Oh Sehun'

 

'Black Hole, Oh Sehun'

 

'We are what we Eat, Oh Sehun.'

 

Sarang taps her chin, "About Huang Ziyi, Kristen Wu, and another unknown girl. Positive."

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun holds up Sarang's hairpin. The little black flower shape on the hairpin glows red when he pressed it. He smiles creepily, "Jung Sarang dear... Who are you?"

 

Sarang stares at the hairpin before staring into Baekhyun's eyes. "Sarang, I'm asking you a question."

 

"Who exactly are you?"

 

Sarang tries to recall about where did she get the hairpin. And then she mentally face-palmed herself, 'Of course it was the waitress. She's a spy too. Why would a waitress fixed your hair if she doesn't have an intention. you, Zhang Yixing. You should've told me about the hairpin thing!'

 

Sarang breathes in and then exhales slowly, her eyes changing to be stone cold, " this ."

 

 

 

 

"Suho..."

 

"Shut up, Sarang! Shut up!" He shouts, pushing the knife more into Sarang's flesh. She gasps, shutting her eyes. Suho screams in frustration, "Why do you have to make things complicated?"

 

"I don't unders..."

 

"I know! You don't understand! You won't!" Suho groans. Suho then stares at her deeply in the eyes, "Jung Sarang... We're supposed to kill you but damn it! You made me like you!"

 

Sarang's eyes widened.

 

"I like you so much that I even killed Sehun for you!"

 

"You what?" Sarang asks. Suho nods, "I was the one who killed him. He was losing lots of blood. I took a packet of blood supply and transferred the blood into his body. Sehun's blood type was O but I've given him B type instead."

 

He chuckles a little, "And his blood turned into red jelly."

 

"Why? Why did you do that?"

 

Suho throws his knife away and cups her face instead, "He ing hurt you. That motherer almost had your body." Sarang gulps, "Are you helping me?"

 

Suho smiles, "Yes. I even tried to kill Baekhyun. I was careless; I forgot to check his pulse."

 

Suho caressed her cheeks softly, "I like you, Sarang. Do you like me?"

 

Sarang opens , "Suho... I..."

 

Suho cuts her words with his changed tone, "Do you like me or not."

 

Sarang knows from his change of tone, he's not going to be happy if he hears the wrong answer from her.

 

Sarang's mind turns into a flashback as her trainer's face flashed in black and white.

 

The trainer pats Sarang's shoulder, "You're really great... But you can't show your strength too much or else you'll blow your undercover. You have to use your beauty and your intelligence. You have to be manipulative."

 

So she nods slowly, "A lot, Suho."

 

Suho's expression turns happy, "Really?"

 

"Really."

 

"You're coming with me... You're mine, forever."

 

' . Suho is just like Baekhyun. What do I do now?'

 

"Then let me out of here." Sarang whispers. Suho smiles, "We're getting out of here."

 

But ing hell, Suho died just right after that.

 

 

 

 

Sarang finally comes out from the bathroom after 30 minutes. She is wearing a white bathrobe and her hair is half dried. Sehun gets up from the bed and smiles while looking at her with lust. Sehun walks towards her and pulls her chin up since she was looking down.

 

Sarang stares at him while he caresses her cheek softly. Sehun chuckles, "You are actually really pretty." Sehun cups her face and he's about to kiss her lips but she turns away. Sehun blinks and then smiles, "Ah sorry. Okay, no kissing lips."

 

"Even though I wanted to taste that lips so badly." He continues and pulls her to bed. He pins Sarang to the bed, accidentally revealing Sarang's black bra strap a little. Sehun touches her bra strap and the pulls it a little before letting go of it, hitting Sarang's shoulder, "Still wearing it? I thought you're gonna be clear."

 

"But it's alright; I will help you to take that off."

 

Sehun puts his hand in Sarang's hair, pushing his lips to Sarang's right cheek. He then kisses Sarang's jawline before he plants his kisses to Sarang's neck. Sarang gasps, almost closing her eyes. Sehun almost pulls open Sarang's bathrobe when she stops him by grabbing his hand, "Wait!"

 

Sehun raises his eyebrows. Sarang rubs Sehun's hand gently with a nervous expression, "I... I'm not beautiful."

 

"I have flaws, Sehun."

 

Sehun softens, "Sarang... You don't have to be so insecure. Everyone has flaws. I don't care about your flaws because for me, you are beautiful enough."

 

'Alright, alright, alright you're making me fluttered Sehun.'

 

Sarang mentally scoffs to his words but she keeps showing her innocent expression, "But you don't have flaws."

 

Sehun smiles and then chuckles lightly, "Sarang... You make me want you even more."

 

'Of course you do.' Sarang mentally smirks.

 

 

 

 

Kai groans and he swings the axe, but Sarang was already on his back while pulling his hair. Kai automatically throws the axe to the floor and uses his hands to push Sarang from his back. Sarang wraps her legs around Kai's waist and also her left arm around his neck while her right hand is pushing Kai's head.

 

Kai groans angrily and slams his back to the wall for a few times, making Sarang is the one who is slammed to wall. She shouts out loud, keeps on choking Kai. She still holds on tight to Kai until he's tired. When he's about to fall, Sarang jumps down to the floor and runs to get the axe.

 

After that, she runs towards Kai and kicks his face. He faints and she walks to the camera.

 

"You wanna play a game? Okay, let's play a game. Bring it on, es!" Sarang shouts and swings the axe to the camera.

 

 

 

 

"Sarang, look at me."

 

Sarang shivers with the soothing and pleading voice. She shakes her head a little and she earned a commanding voice from Suho, "Look. At. Me."

 

Sarang finally stares him in the eyes. She felt her heart is beating faster and she could feel the goosebumps and her shivering spine. She felt cold instead of hot. For some girls in Sarang's age, they sometimes flush in red and their cheeks would warm up due to fluttering feels when an extremely handsome man do that to them.

 

But this is different. Sarang feels her eyes are burning for not blinking but she still stares at Suho's beautiful eyes. Her mind is crying and she feels pity towards the man in front of her. Her tears finally fall down and Suho wipes it off with his thumb.

 

"You did great. I can say that from now on you can look in someone else's eyes properly. I'll see you again, Sarang." Suho says and walks out of the room, leaving Sarang with Chanyeol.

 

Sarang mentally smirks even though after a quite painful therapy, 'That's one of the art of seducing.'

 

 

 

 

Kai walks quickly, barging into every rooms, "I know you're here ! I'm gonna beat the out of you for hurting my hyung!" He keeps on kicking every room until he twists a locked door knob. Kai smirks and chuckles darkly. "Alright. Come out... If you come out, I will not hurt you."

 

Silence.

 

"1...2...3."

 

"I'VE COUNTED! WHY WOULD'NT YOU COME OUT!" Kai kicks the door and barges in, only to find nothing in the room. Sarang laughs in her head when she looks at Kai's puzzled expression. 'Well surprise motherer, bet you thought I've been in this room all along. I'm in the next door !'

 

"Looking for me?"

 

And by the time he's about to turn around, a hard hit on his head made him frown and his steps became unstable.

 

 

 

 

"I'll kill you." Sarang takes the axe on the sofa, holding it tightly. Kyungsoo's expression change, "Sarang... Don't."

 

"Die in pain, motherer!" Sarang lets out a loud scream before running towards him and swing the axe.

 

 

 

 

"Run from us." Kai says.

"Run for your life." Sehun says.

"Run to survive." Suho says.

"Run to escape." Baekhyun says.

"Run before you get killed." Chanyeol says.

 

So she ran.

And she got out of the hell hole.


Author's Note:
What do you think of a double update?