The pain that I keep it alone

Beautiful

 

And yes he was sick. That's the fact he wont accept but he must.Hidding something to someone near us was difficult. It's hard and painfull but he must in order to protect the person he loves. The fact that he still won't to accept how can he share it to anyone? So he must bury it deeply. Acts like nothing happen. Lifes with the fullest. He will accomplish his dream with the sort time he has.

The time when he met with the kids in the hospital whose treathed with the same as him was inspired him a lot. How they are not even scared with what'll they face about. That's something he was envy. How can he not when God had given him so much. He can life until now is something he must grateful.
The tears were slowy flowing from his ceeks. And this time is not because of the sadness he had but he felt happy. He had his parents, brothers, friends even the fans who loves him so much how come he still complain? When he had already had it all. He was regret for being greedy.
Life is indeed too beautiful to be left with nothing. That's the time when he finally made his decision to make beautiful memories with the person who loves him and loved by him.
But he'll try to survive at first try to fight against his fate even the way was so painful. But at least he had beed tried it. So he can left with no regret.
That was when infinite had no schedule. Maybe the fans would asked why he had nothing? His CEO gave him a holiday. So he'll take that as the time for his treatment. Just his wish for being healty again. No one shoudn't know about this. He would go to the hospital early morning, making an appointment with his doctor. He asked the doctor to keep this as the secret. Taking a save treathment for him with the minimize side effect. He's an Idol so his appearance is so important. 

"They said chemo is having side effect like hairfall so I wont take this. Except you have another method doctor." He said
"So the rumor's right that u're really pay attention with your appearance. Even your health is after that."
"I can't help it. That's me!" He smiled
"Oke Mr. Nam you should not to worry. those treatments are save. You can complain or sue me. But if they are failed you must try another method. You must drink your medicine too. It will help to inhibit the growth of your cancer. You must contact me if you found some problem. Or felt something uneasy. I'll try my best to help."
"Oke Doc. I just need a pain killer to kill the pain that damn it's really hurt."
"I know, by the time your stage is in advance your pain will increased too. And I must increase the dose too. Just contact me if anything happen."
"Hell, the pain is incredibly hurt how come it'll be more?" Woohyun just hissed. "Can I die without feeling hurt? Actually it's not this cancer who killing me slowly but the pain does." He smile at the doctor while get up from the seat. "Thank you Doc!"he said.
"Wait Woohyun ssi, are you sure not telling anyone?" Woohyun stopped looking at the doctor.

"Well you've known already Doc. I just... not yet.. not now. Sure I will someday. When I get ready."
"When?"
"Not now?"
"Hyun..."
"Please Hyung!"
....

Something that the members even his family and his friends don't know is that someone their beloved is slowly dying. 

When the attack was coming he will hide it alone. Everyone knew he had shoulder injury so they think it just because of that. They would give him a pain killer. Actually they care him a lot. They would go to around him when he was in pain and asked for help, giving everything trying to help reduce the pain. 

"Hei.. " Dongwoo said. Looking at his pale face in his friend. "What are you doing here alone? Oh God you look awful. Are you perhaps in pain again?" He asked, looking at the younger expression.

"It's fine I can handle my self. Hss.." He said still hissed in pain. 

"Hyun..."

"It's ok.." 

Damn hell it's hurt 

He just hoped that his pain would be ended soon. He just need his friend to say that everything is gonna be okay. 

"It's ok Hyun. It's allright.." Dongwoo said as he went to near him, caressed his shoulder wished that it could ease the pain. The older knew that his dongsaeng is really stubborn and like to keep everything by himself. So he would just help like that. 

"Thanks Woo.." He muttered when the pain was slowly disappearing. 

"It's Ok. Let's go the members are waiting for us."

Woohyun smiled. 

 

----