Depression and Decision

Beautiful

I do believe in fate but why fate must be so cruel?

What did I do wrong in the past?

Dear God

Or You really love me that much so You'll take me to You.

If that so, please make me understand

Please just give me one more time

My dream just already begun. But why?

Do You need me that much?

Are You jealous with me because I have so many fans?

I'm sorry but it's your fault too, U have given me this handsome face.

Dear God, 

Could I dream again?

Just please!

 

 

"Sungkyu hyung, why woohyun hyung acted like that? I think he was weird lately." Sungjong said knowing his hyung acted like someone else. He was quiter, he even quited from teasing his younger. 

"Right, he was rather sensitive and sometimes he was looked like he was lost of his mind. " Myungsoo said too.

"Eii.. Woohyun has already weird from the begining" Sungyeol replied.

"Ani hyung i think it's different." 

"Why?" Sungkyu was curious with Sungjong said.

"Hyung! " Hoya interupted. He came to Sungkyu. "CEO wants to meet you."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you two have some fight? Sungkyu I think you had matured enough. What's the problem now?"

 "I'm sorry bos."

"Why you said sorry to me? I just feel upset with you two. He even can't control himself. Here.. I think you must reading this."

"What is this?"

"I've answered yet. But I think as a leader you must concern with your team mates. He's closest to you."

By that, Sungkyu just couldn't stop for feeling upset. Why Woohyun? Why? Are you giving up now? Now you wanna quit? 

The CEO gave Woohyun a permission to rest a while instead of his plan to quit from being infinite member. 

Sungkyu couldn't even to think properly about Woohyun's decision. That was crazy. Sungkyu thought that the latter acted like an immature one. In this time he even can't win from Woohyun stubborness. Now what he didn't tell me? And just make a permission to leave this team mates? And didn't tell him just make a letter to the CEO? In this time during the world tour? 

The atmospher was like a hell in infinite. Their lost one of their moodmaker even Dongwoo couldn't rise the mood. The fact that Dongwoo himself was having a problem with his family but he tried to smile for the sake of inspirits and the members. Sungkyu just felt more upset. Why Woohyun couldn't act like Dongwoo? 

Those time when Infinite had many schedules with Woohyun's absen. He just realised that the atmospher was so much different. Their jokes seem not funny anymore. Even their fake smiles could not cover it. Sungkyu just kept liying that Woohyun was sick and need a rest for a while, didn't know that actually they were fight and Woohyun was sulking. At least those are in Sungkyu's mind. Or the Woohyun was sick and need a rest is actully the truth that Sungkyu himself didn't know.