Truth behind

Beautiful

"You know the cost of the cancer treatment was so expensive. While becoming the idol I can save my money."

"That day they said that I got infected. There was a day that I want to leave Infinite. I want to focus about my health first that why I told sajangnim that I just want to rest. I still want to life really. Never a bit I want to give up and ended my life. I have my mom whose loves me a lot. I can't make her sad. But in the end I just I can't I never felt so betrayed. I tought my fans start to leave me if I just did like that. I can't. That cannot happen. Being the Idol was not only make me feel beloved but also ... you know that I just want to make money to pay my expensive treatment. I used Inspirits, it's true. Since they're loving me then I'll keep being an Idol. Infinite Nam Woohyun. I did so many things for them even doing a greasy things. But I like it."

"But you can asked.."

Woohyun shaked his had as he sighed "You never now how expensive the drug was. And you must consume it every day in order to make you stay alive."

"Did your family knew?"

"No never. My mom will be sad. Or the worse she'll ask me to stop. But I can't. I can't make my mother pay for making his son keep breathing. No never."

"Your father? You still have both and your brother even infinite. Us..."

"No, who do you think I'm? A bargain? My parents had divorce. At first I tought that my father was so cruel. But I know that they're adults. They've matured so they can make the desision for themself. They know what the best for them. Now that my father not only having me. A few days ago he said that he'll be married again. I'm glad that my father finally found his soulmate. Although she's not my mom. But I wish that she would be his last."

"My brother still young he just starting his bussiness. I don't want to be a burden."

"But.. we..."

He shaked his head again. "You've helped me a lot. Please hyung! I'm so grateful for knowing you guys. I can't just rest. My fans will be upset."

", why you just being an idol and doing your treatment properly?"

He smiled this time. "This treatment will destroyed me a lot. I'll be looked as a sick person not an handsome Nam Woohyun. I'll be ugly hyung. How can Infinite member have an ugly face?"

"Heol do you think you're handsome?"

"Yes of course at least more than you haha"

"Hiss.. this kid!" He hit the younger head.

"Ah appo.."the younger pouted. 

"Let's tell inspirits then"

"What telling them That I'm using them? Letting them falling in love with me then I'll get payed. It's so cruel." 

"But Hyun.."

"Just believe me hyung, I can do this. The doctor know it the best. I take the treatment right? I can handle this. I'll stay along with infinite. I'm promise"

Slowly the manager's sight was blurred. The tears flowed without his permission. 

"You just keep your promise to make this a secret."

"Hyun..."

The vocal hugged his manager. Patted hia back slowly. "Hush hyung. You're such a cry baby" he teased.

"Yah, you are so cruel hyun. Who's told you to be so cruel!"

"But I'm sweet right hyung?" He said as doing a greasy thing.

"Yah I'm not your fans who will easily get tricked."

----

"This life is indeed so hard right Boss?"

"I believe that kid can pass this. He already made his decision. We just can support him. Here drink this!" Said the CEO while give the manager a botle of soju. 

 

....tbc

Well I'm just realised that the health is indeed expensive. Stay healthy guys!