Behind that smile

Beautiful

Dear God, 

If u've made this fate just 'til here.

Please let me full this with the beautifulul memories.

I want to be remembered beautifully without even a single tear of regredness.

Their happiness is my happiness too.

So, please help us to swap those ugly tears.

 

 

The summer has almost be done. Replaced with the fallen petals. When the brances have lost their leaves. 

Nam Woohyun is back, yes he's back at the stage. After almost a half month vacuum from. He's back, his fans miss him a lot. That killed all of the speculations. That when he act as nothing happened. Throwing hearts to fans with no end. Told some greasy things like nothing was wrong.

But that was not Sungkyu think, the members noticed that wasn't right. Something happen between those two. Maybe Sungkyu was still dissapointed with the younger acted before. 

Even during the concert Sungkyu was never standing beside the younger. The distand kept happening day by day. Sungkyu got more confidence with Sungyeol after the letter talk about his problem to the leader. They cauld shared each other problems. The maknae felt frustated looking at his hyungs. Woohyun was totally a mess. Not only once Sungjong notice Woohyun ignored the leader when they're toogether. But Woohyun will secretly looked at the leader when he's far. 

That day when Sungjong tried to talk to woohyun. Because he felt if Woohyun have something to talk. But maybe it just was something that he would be regret the most. Woohyun never talks solething bad to him or angry, even the older love to so much. But his hyung words had stabbed his heart too deeply. 

And that was the day when Woohyun felt so awful. He was regret of course. It was too much, the younger is right. That's the day when he noticed that the maknae had already been matured. 

"Sungjongie.. mianhae.." Woohyun said. "I did something wrong to you. No actually to the members."

But the maknae just kept silent he's afraid that his heart will be hurt again by Woohyun words. 

"I'm so sorry."

"Do you know? I feel bad to Sungkyu hyung. He was worried a lot about you hyung." Sungjong finally talked.

"I know.."

"I think you must say sorry to him not me hyung. He even got a headache because of you. What a fan to you hyung, last time you make a joke about your haters. Even they're ended become your fan. But what now? Do you feel frustated? You're hopeless hyung"

Sungjong leave his hyung alone behind the stage.

That was the time when Sungkyu noticed the younger criying alone at the backstage. He was looked so hopeless. At the first Sungkyu didn't notice it. The younger always acts sincerely. He will cry if he feel sad or happy even in front of the fans. His smile is always becomes Sungkyu's moodmaker. That why looking at the younger crying alone make him sad.