Promised

Beautiful

 

 

Goenam Hyung and Jungyeob Abeoji didn't say anything about my condition after they met my doctor. They just said that's I'll gonna be alright if I continued doing the treatment. To be honest I know about my condition. The pain got more intend than before. My doctor have been increase the dose of my painkiller. 

Last time I found my blood flowing instead urine when I took a pee. About that I haven't told anyone. My body's getting fluffy now. But the lab result told everything. The doctor said my kidneys in a worse stage. It's the effect of my cancer too. The result of high calsium in my blood make my kidney reach the limit their ability to filtrate my blood. You can see that my legs are getting bigger. I just said that I had injured my legs to my members so they believe me. 

Now I have another schedule during my rutine medical check up. Since my kidney about to give up I must doing dialysis. But before I'll get my blood transfusion to increase my blood level. They said I can be better if I did stem cells transplantation. It will replace my sick cells with a health cells. Sound nice right? But before that I must doing some chemotheraphy or radiotheraphy to kill my cancer cells. But no.. i said no.. it will make me looked worse. I heard that they can kill healthy cells too. It means that I must leave my job. No, it can't be. You've already known about the reason right?

So this is me. Here.. every week I'll get my dialysis and blood transfusion. 

---

"How are you feeling now?"

My manager asked me. Since they knew my condition they become overprotective. Sajangning always asks me if I feel sick in every minutes. I asked him to stop doing that because it will make everyone notice. He always tells my manager to accompany me. 

"Uhh..just feel tired." 

"Just sleep, I'll wake you later."

"Hyung.." I grab his hand. 

"Why?"

"Thanks Hyung, for being with me. To didn't say anything. To keep this secret."

"Yeah but you must promise me to be healthy again. That's the price."

"Yeah.. I'm promise I'll be." Woohyun smiled before he closed his eyes met the dreamland. To be honest the treatment was so exhausting.

Geonam just looked at the peaceful face of the younger. "You must keep your promise Nam!" Said him while caresing the younger cheek. 

 

----- tbc... 

 

Actually I don't have plan to update this story. This just came to my mind. I missed Nam Woohyun so much. That's why I wrote this. 

Sorry for short! 

I don't know how to make the members know about Woohyun's condition. Same as Woohyun I don't want to make them sad by knowing his condition.