Suspicious maknae

Beautiful

First I'll say sorry for my long update. Recently I broke my right arm. Well you know It's difficult to type with only your left hand. My doctor said that I must rest my right arm at least about a month. But don't worry cause I feel better now. 

Thank you to be patient while waiting this story. Wish you had not forgoten the plot yet. 

 

------

 

Woohyun hyung wanted to make a party with the members. He asked me to help him make some meals for them. Gosh this this is boss woohyun. Since I'm the maknae I can't refuse his order. Just like Sungkyu hyung he liked to tease me a lot. 
So here I'm.. making some foods for infinite. These days my hyung talked a lot. He looked happy that I felt relieve. 
"Why?" he asked me noticed that I was looking at him.
"Nothing... "
'No way it can't be. It must not not my hyung's.'
I remember what I found before. It was the night before

#flashback
The weather is so hot. No wonder because it's summer anyway. So here I'm with the members at the park. Woohyunie hyung wanted to go out with us. It has been a long time since we can go out like this with the members enjoying summer together. We are so happy. 
"Yah Jongie ahh.. what are you doing?" Sunggyu hyung asked me while took a seat beside me. 
"The weather is so hot hyung. I want to take a rest." "Yah lee songjong. I think woohyunie has a portable fan. Go take it. It's in his bag." Sunggyu hyung asked me. 
"His this hyung. Why you dont take it by yourself?"
"I think you need it too. Come on joongie ahh you said you're feeling hot right now."
I took a breath. Then got up and did what Sunggyu hyung ordered me.
I took namu hyung's bag. But when I opened it i found something...
"Yah lee sungjong! Palli!" I heard sungkyu hyung
 called me.
"Ne hyung" I took the fan from woohyun bag then quickly took that and quickly bring it in my pocket.

I've never looked my hyung in so much pain. I just looked him circling his fragile body in his bed. His body was trembling while the sweat was so much cover his pale face. He was not screaming but bite the pillow so hard. "Hyung..." I tried to called him.
"Uhhh.." it seem like he didn't focus at all. I touched his skin gosh.. it damn so hot. 
"Hyung, are you in pain?"
"Ah.. hurt.." said him with a trembling voice. He tried to find something is his bag. But got nothing. 
I tried to called hyonam hyung but he prevented me. "No.." said him with his watery eyes. "Please!"
I remember what I found in his bag before. "Wait hyung.."
Then I took what the bottle from my bag with trembling hand. I couldn't think stright. Then I was back to Hyung's room. But that's surpised me a lot when I found the blood in his pillow. "Hyung..." 
It looked like he has realised as he swapt his blood from his nostril. I give him that bottle. Then took two tablets and swallow it without water. 
"Thanks jongie ah.." said him still hish in pain. 
After some minutes he was in a deep sleep. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. I clean his blood and compressed him with a cold towel since he have a high fever. 
Hyung what are you hidding from us? What is your secret? Why are you in so much pain. Why are you bleeding so much? Why?
I remembered of that bottle. It was a high dose of painkiller. Are you using drugs Woohyun hyung? But why? I think we're close friend but why you hide from us?  
After some hours it seem like his fever was reduced. I felt so tired already then slept next to him. Went to the dreamland.
---

The light shine through the windows. His eyes opened looking at his side but can't find the figure that lied beside him last night. Realising that the older was gone. He got up. Searching him as he still worried him a lot. "Hyung!" He called as he walked to the bathroom. Maybe the older just went to the bathroom but no one found. That was when the younger went to the livingroom he smelled a food from the kitchen. "Hyung!" Said him when he found a figure standing at the kitchen. Preparing the some meals for the breakfast. His smile was so beautiful that he adored it a lot.
"Are you not gonna help?" Said him with still his beautiful smile. The younger was nothing but speechless at the same times. "Am I still in the dreamland?"
"Yah!" Said the older while pitching his ceek.
"Ahh it's hurt hyung!" He pouted feeling the pain sensation on his left ceek. "So it's not a dream."
"Come on we're gonna make a party today do you remember? That's why you're here now."
"You made a porrige hyung?" Ask Sungjong while helping the older to bring the meals to the table.
"Why? It's healthy. I mixed it with beef and vegetables." Said woohyun as he gave a glass of milk to the younger. Let's eat first. Then go wash your self we'll go to the market!"
The maknae just nodded. "Did I had a nightmare last night?"
"Hyung, I think I had a nightmare last night."
Woohyun stopped eating as he listen what the younger said. He gulped his saliva.
"Why?" asked him then continued eathing as like nothing happened. 
"Are you alright hyung?"
"As you see. Why? Do I'm looked like a sick person? Yah!"
"No, just don't be sick hyung!"
The older smiled as hs hand patted the younger back. "Aigoo.. so cute. You worried me?"
"Ne..."
"Aigoo, uri maknae was growing a lot." Woohyun pinched the younger cheek. 
"Yah.. it's hurt hyung. I'm gonna leave first. You're the worst hyung." Sungjong pouted as he leave the older alone.
"I'm sorry Sungjong ahh.." the older whispered looking at the younger back.