Fighting alone

Beautiful

Warning : no editing, bad grammars.

 

 

When the CEO told them that they dont need to life in the dorm again Woohyun feel relieved because their friends will not see him suffering. He doesnt know how to talk to the members nor his family. That's why he chooses to life in the apartement by himself. He is actually a closed person.
He has the most free times between the other members because he need doing his treatment. The doctor said that every month in a week he need to stay to the hospital to do his treatment. Actually the treatment just need an hour. But he'll feel awfull after the treatment. He can't control his nausea feeling in his stomach so he'll vomited alot. And his body'll become so weak after that so he need someone to take care of him. He prefer to be cared by the nurse than troubling his family or s. 
Even everything seems so hard he tries never cry again. He'll fight. He'll make sure to survive for the sake of everyone he loves and loves him. He just too scared to die. He'll make sure that he'll be the winner. 
Of course it was at the start. Because of the effect of treatment his health is more deteriorating. He'll easily get sick. That was when infinite had a world tour. With their busy schedule and the winter too it couldn't help but juse made it worse. He just indeed became a sick member. Too bad until one day the stewardess found him lying in front of the restroom. Lucky that he was concious soon before everyone got worry over him. He just told that he was fine. Maybe just tired or caused he didn't take any foods in his stomach before. And of course  his manager and the members didn't believe him easily by seeing his paled face. But he just kept assuring them that he'll be alright after taking his medicines. The concert should be held soon and he didn't want it would be failed because of his stupid disease. 
The concert ended without any accident. Nam Woohyun just was being Nam Woohyun he was cheerful as usual even being greasy all the times. They're enjoyed the concert. Making a good memories just like his wish. 
"Yah, Woohyun ahh, are u allright?" Said Dongwoo looked at his friend. "Yeah off course Hyung this is the best. Inspirit is the best."
"You just alredy fainted before you make us worries do you know?"
"But I'm fine right? Maybe yesterday I was too tired. You know we had filming all the night before that's why my cold was getting worse."
"I know you must keep your health Hyun. I don't know Hyun, but you're getting weaker these days. We just don't wanna bad happen to you arra?" 
"Allright Dongwoo ahh .. don't worry. I think I'm a little bit sleepy I must leave first." Woohyun smiled as he left the rapper alone. 
Dongwoo just sigh. "You're weird Hyun.." 

----
I'm sorry guys but I'll fight this alone