Time

Beautiful

 

I still can’t believe what that  doctor say but every  result that I got after having some medical checkups in my body said the same. I’m dying. I’ve gone to different hospitals and labs. And they had a same result.
What about my dream?
Why me?
What did I do wrong? 
I feel my tears fall as I read again the document. I laid in the couch resting my body from the hectic schedule of infinite. No wonder I got tired easily these days. It’s because my limited times. I still don’t know how to face the world after this. How can I tell my mom, dad, even Bohyun hyung? I don’t know what will they react after hear this news. 
Is this really the end of my life?

 

 


“In your condition right now I predict one year. It’s when your cancer already spread around your body. But it’s just a prediction it’s depend on you. Some therapies can suppress your cancer cells and prolong your survival. It can be success or not it’s relative. Everything is depended on your body response. We are still examining of your body. Now, that you have already known about your condition I hope you’ll make a decision soon before your condition get worsening. Remember to get enough rest I know you are an Idol with incredible hectic schedule but you must think about your body too. And for this I hope you will tell someone about your condition so there will be someone who can take care of you. It can help your problem.”
Woohyun became speechless again. He needs to think properly. He was alredy known as an idot but how stupid is he, for thinking deeply about what will he do the next. He just wants to life. Life as a long as he want ‘til he get bored but not this soon. He just can’t believe it. He hopes it was a nightmare that when he wakes in the morning there’s no fact that he’s dying. 
Nam Woohyun is dying.
He hopes that the name in the test result document is not him. It was another Nam Woohyun or it just mistook with someone else. But it was real. It was not a daydreaming or fanfiction that his fan made. It was a reality. He even had not made a debut as a solo artist like he dreamed. This is too cruel. Why the fate played him like this?
“Nam-Ssi?”
“Ah, yes” 
“Are you hearing me?”
“Yes, but Doctor, Can you please do not tell anyone about this?”
“Woohyun Ssi...”
“Please, Doctor!”
“Okay..”
“Thank you, Doctor.”
“Don’t forget to drink your medicines properly and do what I’m saying. If there’s a problem you can contact me. We will do our best as we can for you.”
Woohyun just walked helplessly in the hospital corridor. His manager was waiting in waiting room. He was clueless about what happen with his idol. 
Woohyun just stared him. He could not even share a tears now. What will he tell to his manager?
His manager had noticed Woohyun’s present. He stood from the seat and walked to him. “What happen? What’s the result?”
Woohyun just smiled as he grabbed his manager shoulder. “It’s ok, not bad Hyung, let’s go


Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day 
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way. 
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town 
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way. 

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain. 
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today. 
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you. 
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun. 

So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking 
Racing around to come up behind you again. 
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, 
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death. 

Every year is getting shorter; never seem to find the time. 
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines 
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way 
The time is gone, the song is over, 
Thought I'd something more to say.

Home
Home again
I like to be here
When I can

When I come home
Cold and tired
It's good to warm my bones
Beside the fire

Far away
Across the field
The tolling of the iron bell
Calls the faithful to their knees
To hear the softly spoken magic spell

------Time - Pink Floyd 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for this short chapter again

Actually I don't know how I will react to if I faced something like this. 

Nam Woohyun indeed biased me. I don't know what he did to me so I can't get over him

Btw, thank you for subscribe!

I always melts with hearing Namu's voiches

https://youtu.be/anYM44CFLds

Ahh.. these two doing lovey-dovey again, so adorable