Knowing

Beautiful

Bitted his lips harsly, Wohyun was crumpling the blangket beside him. His body was struggling. Tears came from the corner of his eyes while his palm sweated a lot. He tried to bear the pain that suddenly came when he first open his eyes, prevented from making any sounds. From his desk, he could hear his cellphone was ringging. But his body still too hurt to move. Not only his soulder but he felt pain in every single all parts of his body. In a view minutes the pain got more intens he grabbed his blangket and bit it to prevent from making any sounds, eyes closed while his legs kept kicking the bed until his body got weaker and made him went to his dreamland again ignored the cellphone that kept ringing.

"Please help me, God! He wishpered as he closed his eyes. And the pain was gone.. at least for now..

--------

"Hyun? Where are you?" The manager kept searching him in his apartement. That time his boss was calling him but he didn't answered. Having a bad feeling he came to make sure about what he felt. He asked the manager to search his idol. 
And here now. Found the vocalist still sleeping peacefully. He went to near his bed. 
"Yah, why are you still sleeping now?Hyun..."
His body froze when he touched the sleep latter. The latter was so damn cold. His face was so pale, the lips allmost white. He got more panic when he saw the letter was sweated a lot. 
"Yah Hyun. Wake up!" 
"Hyun!" Said him as he shake the body. But he didn't wake up. Oh no, the was actualy a light sleeper he'll easily wake up with a slight disturb. But why now? He doesn't wake up.
"Hyun! It's better you're not joking Hyun!"
With the trembling hands he took his phone from his pocket try to call an ambulance. That was when he felt a cold hand touched his arm. 
"Hyung" he said in a low tone, barely audible.
"Hyun, are you allright?"
"Uh.." said the latter as he nodded weakly.
"You're sick hyun let's go to the hospital!" 
"I'm allright Hyu.. arghhh.. " 
His manager got more panic with the latter screaming. He kept grabbing the blangket tightly as try to reduce his pain. Then he loosing his consious again. "Yah Hyun, what happen? Without thingking twice he grab the younger body and lift his body to his car. Take him to the hospital. 

--------

"What happen?" Said his CEO as he arrived in hospital looking for his manager whose looked stressed. 
"Sajangnim... i don't know he looked so sick and had a lot of pain before he collapsed. I never see him like that." The manager explained.
Suddenly the doctor came. 
"Is he allright?"
"Right now yes."
"What do you mind about right now?"
"Can we talk in my room."
"Oh yes." They followed the doctor behind.

"I think the tumour cells get worse."
"What did you mean by that?" The manager looked surprised with the doctor explain.
"So he didn't tell you?" 
"Wait. So you said that our Woohyunie had cancer?"
"Unfortunately yes."
"What? What cancer does he have?" The manager asked with a trembling voice.
"Have you heard about multiple myeloma?"
They shoke his head. 
"It's the type of cancer that attact plasma cell. At that time when he first came here. It had already in 3rd stage."
"Isn't he doing therapy how come it still there?" Asked the CEO finally. 
"It seems that he overworked himself. His immun gets weaker due to his treatment."
"So that's why he easily catch a cold?"
"Yes it can be explained like that." 
"Sajangnim..."
"He's so stubborn for not doing too hard."
"In this stage the pain must be be so hard to handle.  In can exlplain how he become collapse in the end. I wonder how strong he is when he first come here to know that his condition has been already in the advance stage. He just told me that his soulder was so hurt despite he easily got tired. But the result was so unexpected."

"But how can our Woohyunie? Are you sure doc? Maybe you are wrong." The manager still didn't believe it.
"Hyonam ahh.. I was too.. I don't believe him at first" the CEO tried to calm down his manager.
"We even made some tests before can make the diagnostic. He was too. He did not believe me before that why I recomended him to do another test, he was agree then. So here we now. He was doing his therapies these days. And everything was so well at first until yeah.. you can see it now. I'm sorry.." the doctor explained.
"But you said he even make a progress right?"
"That's the difficult of treathing cancer. That why we must keep monitoring him."
"He's so happy before that why I give him an excuse to do some solo activities as the wanted. He's still filming Doc. He said it was his another dream to act in a movie." The CEO explained.
"I'm sorry but I think he can't. Now that the over activities can make his condition worse even go to the last stage." Said the doctor as he sighed
"No..no.. doctor you can say that." Hyonam never think that his condition was so bad.
"We'll make sure he can rest well Doc." 

-------

The room was so quiet, only sound of electrocardiograph proofed that the boy who lied on the bed was still breathing
"Don't tell the members and his family or he'll get upset."
"Sajangnim you know?"
"Ne."
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"He didn't tell me too."
"But you know.."
"I followed him before when he looked so gloomy. I just wanna hug him by that times. Tell him that everything is gonna be allright. But I can't."this time he couldn't hold his tear from falling
"Sajangnim..."
"Our Woohyun. He found again his smile. I don't wanna make he loose his smile again. He want to make many good memories with us. He doesn't want us to be sad and pity him. That's why I pretended as I know nothing."
"Sajangnim..."
"Hyonam ahh.. let's we keep this secret. Wait till he's ready to talk everyone."
"Is that why you always give him excuse?"
Now everything made a sense. That was not because of his selfishness but he indeed had a reason. He knew the younger was so stubborn. When he made excuse it was not because of he want. 
"I just dont wanna look him in that face again. We have already known him for years right. So you know him." The CEO talked while caresing the boy palm softly. He was looked so peaceful.
Hyonam grab the younger hand. He couldn't talk anything, still trying to hold his sob, remembered before he took the younger to the Hospital. Never one he found the younger looked so vulnerable. He was known as the cheerfull member, an infinite moodmaker. Looking him in that stage made him sob more. 

----

"Ugh..." Woohyun finally open his eyes. Blink his eyes randomly still tried to regain his memories before. His pain was subside than before. That when he finally realised that he's not in his room before. Wait... He remembered that he was in his manager embrace before the blackness took him. Feeling someone's head in his hand made him feel afraid at the same time. How could he explain about his condition at him? The doctor must be told him right? 
Feeling that the arm he was holding moved a bit. The man finally wake op from his sleep.
Woohyun surpised look at the man who was in front of him right now.
"Abeoji..." said him still with a hoarse voice.
"Oh Hyun, you're finally wake up. Thanks God!" 
"Sajangnim... How can.. Hyonam hyung?"
"You just wake up and you ask him? Wow..." the man tried to . "Right he just buy some food for us. Gosh you worried me when he called me that you're fainted."
"Sajangnim you know?"
"Yes, I already knew. Why didn't you tell us before?"
"I'm sorry, but please sajangnim let me stay a bit more. I'm promise I won't be a burden to infinite!"
"No hyun.."the bos was speechless. He let his tears flow down as he heard that sad confession. "Why?.. why should I. You're my son. I don't want you leave too, leave us "
Woohyun sobbed desperately. "Sajangnim..."
"We need you, so please just be healthy again!" Said the boss with grabbed his both hands. 
"Abeoji... gomawo!"
"I love when you call me that. Does it still hurt?" He asked the vocalist who 

looked a bit pale. 
"But, can I ask you one more thing?"
"What?"
"Can you promise me to keep this secret until the time will come?"
"Hyun..." said him with doing some aegyo while blink his eyes cutely.
"Geezz.. do you think I'm your fans?"
"Thanks Abeoji. I love you."
"You must say thanks to your cubby cheeks. You're indeed looked like fluffy hyun."
"Oh, this.. I'm using steroid. The doctor said that was because of the side effect. He said moon face. Does my face look like the moon?"
"Cheessy.." 

---
The man looked at them from the outside eyes watering. "Oh God, juat please let him be happy. Don't you give him the pain anymore. He's like an angel to us.".