Stand by me

Beautiful

"Woohyun ahh.. why you said sorry?"
"I'm ruined.. I'm ruined everything. I'm sick, I'm dying.. I'm ... "
"Woohyun ahh.."
"Would you believe me if I said it was not mine?"
"Woohyun ahh.. "
"I know that the fact that I'm in so much pain make me untrustworthy enough." 
"Why you said so I will believe in you."
"No, just believe that way. Believe that it was mine  may be it will less painful to be that way." How can he said that he know who did that to him. He was indeed know the goods owner. But he just could not tell them. It would be hurt someone innocent. 
"Woohyun ahh.. did you know even you did that that I can't let you go. You're sick Hyun, you even already had surgery you need to rest more." 
"Did the members know?"
The boss nodded. 
"I know it already spread in media.. "

He just want to live happily to spend every beautiful days with his friends family and all of the people he loved. 
He don't know why world turn to be so cruel or what what he have done in the past so everything start to betray him with no end. Why he can't enjoy his live freely for the last time? Is the heaven really exist? He doesn't have that clue either. 
The pain he have felt can't be compared with the pain inside his heart.
Want to end his life? No he was dying already. That why he just want to make some happy memories before it end. Or he just want to beg everyone to gives some love to him. No way it's to pathetic. But why he's indeed pathetic. 

He didn't know how to face his futures already? They're shattered in one time. He even don't know how to meet people after this. Everyone seems like judging him. He remembered the talk with his boss earlier. 
" Woohyun ah, Is that really hurt that you really can't bear any longer? Since when you used it? Why they found it in your bag? Is it really bad?"
No, it's not him. He wanted to say that but couldn't insted just keep saying "I'm sorry..."
"Hyun ahh you're my son that I need to protect."
The boy could only shook his head. It hurt him to know that the one who was he trust even knowing his secret didn't believe him. 
The elder too he wanted to believe at his like son but the fact that it already found in his bag and the the truth that he was actually sick and he must be need them to relieve the pain was keep in his mind. 

The trust and sincerely,
I have a problem with that. 
I dnt believe with the word sincerely
I wish I could have someone who will keep supporting me even when I'm failed. 
But everyone keep blaming me. Just like my self
Because I have no one to blame but my self
It is ok if I just give up?
I keep getting depressed again and again
Maybe that why I close my heart
I don't trust anyone anymore.
People keep coming only in the happiness.
That why I used this happiness mask
But why it still hurt when we know what they said behind. I know everything but act like don't know everything. I can read what your said toward your eyes but acting innocently like nothing happen. I hurt a lot but act like everything's ok. I want to say no I'm not ok but with whom?
I miss my old days when I don't know anything. 
Everyone was keep blaming me instead of asking me. In the end when I ask to stand by me. But noone do that sincerely.