Disease

Beautiful

"Multiple myeloma is a cancer that affects plasma cells, a kind of white blood cell found in the soft insides of your bones, called marrow. Plasma cells are part of your body's immune system. They make antibodies to help fight off infections.

There is no cure for multiple myeloma, but treatment can often help you feel better and live longer. To make the best possible choices about your treatment and care, you'll want to learn as much as you can about the disease.

With this cancer, your plasma cells multiply and grow out of control. They crowd out healthy cells, including red and white blood cells and those that keep bones strong.

Over time, plasma cells spill out of your bone marrow and travel to other parts of your body, which can damage your organs.

The disease can weaken your immune system, lead to anemia, and cause kidney and bone problems.

You may not notice any symptoms until the cancer is advanced, meaning it has spread inside your body."

"What with suddenly said no cure, Wow... so my life will be ended soon? This is absurd. No way, I'm healthy, more healthy than Sungkyu hyung. I had multile... what's the name again? What kind of disease I even can't spell it well? Then what Gyu Hyung had? Gyu Hyung's one is worse than mine. This is imposible." Woohyun tought himself. "Argh... this is too absurd, I can't believe this." he said while messing his hairs up.

"Hoi, Hyun what are you doing?" Sungkyu called watching his friend talking by himself." I know you love talking, but I don't know you're so desperate to talk by yourself. What's the problem, wanna talk to me?" Sungkyu said taking a seat near him. 

"Oh, Hyung. You had a disease right?" asked Woohyun suddenly

"What are you talking? of course I'm fine right now."

"Ah Hyung come on! I know you're sick. How come you're not sick when you are weaker than me. Come on Hyung just tell me! Are you dying?"

"Yah Hyun, are you in liquor? You must be drunk right?" He touched Woohyun forehead checking if he had a fever. "You're not sick" he just shaked his head. 

"I'm all right hyung. I know you're sick just tell me, what kind of disease do you have?" woohyun kept asking. He believed that if he was sick. Sungkyu must be sicker. 

"All right I'm sick of you right now. Why suddenly talking nonsense in this early morning?" Woohyun lost of words.

 "What are you talking about? Just wash your face, take a bath you're still in your dreamline! Everyone had already prepared." Sungkyu tapped his shoulder, left the speechless Woohyun.

 

Sorry I edited some part. I was so sleepy last night. Sorry for some mistakes