I'm sorry Hyung

Beautiful

Because a world without you is without me too

I try calling out, I try holding on Hold me,

though I have nothing

I have no one to blame but myself

Nwh-stand by me

 

 

 

Sungkyu doesn't know why he keep angry with woohyun behaviour. He hates the younger selfishness. 

Until that day...

Sungkyu wanted to call the members that the reharsal would be started soon. That was when he figured something. The boy sat in the corner. Sungkyu was curious so he walked tho that boy. When he went nearer that was when he heard the boy sobbing. 

"Yah.. what are you doing here Nam?" He asked to the boy.

"The rehar.." Sungkyu doesn't know anything. The boy looked at him weaping his tears away. The boy looked so terrible. 

"Yah what happen?" Sungkyu realised something again about the boy through the eyes. His red eyes seem so sad. Sungkyu haven't talk anything yet just took his boy's soulder into his embrace. 

The boy just keep sobbing. He seems has so many scars in his heart. His baby boy seem so fragile. 

"I'm sorry Hyung.. "

"Why?"

 

"Just I'm sorry"

"Why?"

"This is my fault."

That was when Sungkyu felt so weak. His eyes has already teared up too. 

"Hyung I'm sorry I'm lacking" 

Sungkyu didn't say anything. No he can't seeing his dongsaeng like this, so hopeless. He wanted to blame himself. Why he didn't pay attention with the younger. He must feel so hurt. Sungkyu just hugged Woohyun thighly. 

"Hyung is sorry Hyun.. "

"No.. it's my fault Hyung, I'm lacking"

"No Hyun.."

That moment Sungkyu just realised something. He now that Woohyun just a human. But Sungkyu was blinded with his cover smile. That confidence just a mask for him. 

--------

 

After that day they make a friend again. The Woogyu was being lovey dovey again. Infinite was being infinite again. That plastered smile in Namu face was come back again. 

"Woohyun let's be a friend and tell your problem to me!" Sungkyu said. 

 

Woohyun just smiled

'I'm sorry Hyung...

 

 

I'm sorry for this long update and my terrible grammar. Just bear it!

Bonus : Woohyun precious smile. 

Cr. Woohyunie_newclear