The dream and slight of hopes

Beautiful

"Hyun, the CEO want to meet you." Said the manager
"Ne.." The vocalist nodded and enter the room.
"So finally you're ready?" Asked the CEO as the main vocal entered his room
"Ne.." 
"Sit down! I'm still your father right?"
"Yes."
"So you finally found your confidence again? Allright Hyun. I know every years I'll asked you when will you ready to be a solo singer like your dream. You always act like I dont give you a change but you always reject it. Sungkyu already had two. And when he finally won so you become ready?"
"You finally know my answer ahbeoji."
"Jerk. So you're using your member to debut first. Because you already know about infinite popularity. So think you'll be success too."
"Abeoji, I know what have you been through these years. I cant let you sacrifice anything again. Inspirit will help. Beside I had another reason that I can't tell you by my self right now. But you believe me right?"
I don't know until when Nam Woohyun will be exist. I just wan't to remembered when I'm gone as a singer and composer Nam Woohyun. -
"You're so confidence. Gosh I'm touched"
"Heol, you couldn't be touched yet you must heard my song first." 
Woohyun gave the ceo a tape record and played it in front of him.
"How?"
"I think I'm tearing."
"I know." 
"Well ballad right? I'm always be fan of your ballad songs"
"You're weird when you praise me"
"So it's time to make a surprise to the world?"
"Yeah.."
They were smiling.
"Sajangnim.."
"Yes son"

"Thanks for believing me"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why?" Sunggyu said as he found the latter who sat in the couch silently. He was look liked in the deep tought. 
"Oh.." the boy answered.
"Why?"
"Hyung, what did you feel when you got informed that you can debut as solo singer?"
"I had so many feels I think. Happy but scared at the same time. You know my first album is not so.. "
"Arra.. I'm sorry hyung.."
"It's allright. I'm matured."
"Right you've won twice." 
"I always wonder why you refused sajangnim offer to be solo artis back than?" 
"Gah.. you know my conditions is not good back than."
"You're good in singing Hyun. But why it feel that you're waeker than me. Remember when I catched a cold you always have also. Oh you always the first to get."
"Am I?"
"Just stay healty ok!"
Am I too obvious? Do you know hyung? 

 

My dream is to be a singer.
When I was young I wanted to be a footballer but my stamina wasn't enough so I gave up.
When I was teen I found my another dream. I found another talent in me. That was when I found that I wanted to be a singer. So I tried hard to fulfill that dream. I joined some auditions that held from some companies. I never forget the day when I met Lee Jungyeob sajangnim. The man who make who I'm now. I'm really gratefull. I never have a dream to be an idol. But that the way of my dream to be a singer. Then I realised that being an idol was not easy. I learned so many things as to be a dancer. And now when I'm realising that life is indeed short. I become scared. I'm scared that one day I'll be forgoten by the ones I love the most. When I'm gone would you remember me?
That's why I want to be singer and composer. So someday people would remember my music. With that too my family would be proud of me too. That my dream to make the people happy trough my music. 

 

"It's that good?" Woohyun asked as he looked at his next medical check up. 
"Well it's good. I think we have improvement."
"Really, Doc?" 
"Yes."
"Well so I'm completely healing?"
"Like I what I've told you before in dealing with cancer everything can be happen. The result can be possitive because of your willingness too. See your therapy is indeed making a good progress. I hope it'll continue. So your chance of surviving is improved too."
"Ehm doc?" Asked Woohyun
"Why"
"Finally I decided to make a debut as solo singer. Lee Jungyeob sajangnim was agree too. Can we skip my treatment in a while during my solo activity? I'll cast in a movie too. Well you know it's good to promote my album too."
"Can I?" 
"Are you sure. Your therapy is indeed making a good progress."
"Please Doc, it's my dream. And I'm finally.. oh my God. I'll take a rest just like you suggest. I'm promise!"
"Oh.. who can defeat your stubborness?"
"Thanks ahjussi. You're the best"
Woohyun smile
-When will you tell your families and your friends about your problems Hyun? I hope it will be soon before it's to late. Can you just believe that they'll support you?- said someone. He just followed him without his knowledge.