Returning The Favour

Sleeping Beauty

Lourdes made her way to to the theatre with her precious cargo tucked safely under her arm. She was really embarrassed about her reaction this morning and wanted to thank Myungsoo.  As she reached the door, she heard what seemed  like an argument and decided to leave when she heard her name mentioned. "Lourdes is my girlfriend so I can stare at her whenever I want to" Myungsoo claimed while looking straight at her with a pleading stare. He was being ambushed by the school So Jeuen who was invading his personal space and pushing her s at him. "But Myu she's so ugly. I'm so much prettier than her" she said flicking her hair over her shoulder. "Yah!!!! That's my girl you are disrespecting and my name is Myungsoo" he started to argue, when she decided it was time to return the favour and save him.

"Hey Yeobo, I brought you a treat" she said out loud as she walked into the room and brushed the witch out of your way.  Myungsoo grabbed her around the waist in a side hug. So Jeuen started to protest as she totally ignored her and reached up on tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek, putting her free arm around his neck. Myungsoo was quicker though and turned to look at her causing her kiss to land on his lips. He on her bottom lip seeking entrance and she was too spelled bound to do anything except comply. As soon as she opened he deepened the kiss.

Myungsoo placed his other arm around Lourdes pulling her fully into a hug as he explored every part of , taking his time to savour the taste.  So Jeuen was easily forgotten and even though she threw a tantrum they were too engrossed to even notice or care. She her heels and left in a huff. Never one to be passive, Lourdes returned the kiss and did some tongue dueling herself. She used her grip around his neck to pull herself closer to him, bringing her to her tiptoes. The taste of him caused butterflies in her tummy. Myungsoo slowly lowered Lourdes to her feet releasing her waist, only to hold her face in both of his large hands. This allowed him to tilt her head and deepen the kiss even further. He was now also able to play with her beautiful thick black hair as he moved his fingertips into that luxurious mane.

Lourdes had also moved now to having her hands fastened into Myungsoo's hair, that had at one point been beautifully styled but was now standing up in all directions thanks to Lourdes. Breathing just added to heightening their pleasure as they both breathed heavily taking in each others scents. After what seemed like hours but was in fact minutes, the kiss naturally slowed down into little pecks until they ended resting forehead to forehead. They stayed like that as if by mutual agreement, as they wrapped their arms around each other.They were at peace and neither felt any need to fill the silence.