My Family's Day Out

Sleeping Beauty

Breakfast was over, but Myungsoo still had plans for his family... Omo!! He grinned at those two words!! "His Family" The boys had cleared up the table, while he had washed and Lourdes had dried the dishes. Before everyone got too lazy from breakfast, he gathered them and bundled them out the door. He had made sure everyone had their caps on & that they had applied some sunblock to their soft skins. He carried along the picnic basket items in his backpack, which included more treats for later. He held onto Lourdes's hand and Liam's, while she held onto Louis hand on the other side. Walking together they swung hands with the hyper boys. Myungsoo intertwined his fingers with Lourdes's and lifted her hand up with to his lips for a kiss. He smiled against her hand as he felt her tighten her grip.

This day hadn't turned out at all like she had expected. The boys had only met Myungsoo yesterday and they had only been together really... for days.. Less than a week actually, but they were more family than she had ever had with her parents. She didn't know what it was about this boy, but he was changing their lives and it was definitely for the better. She smiled, having been so engrossed in her thoughts, she hadn't realized that they had arrived at their destination until the boys screamed and tried tugging out of their holds. Myungsoo had brought them to the park!!! 

Tightening his grip on Liam's hand he saw Lourdes mirror his action with Louis. "Just a few more minutes boys, then we'll set you free" Myungsoo bargained, gaining a few minutes of acquiesce from the rambunctious twins. Once they entered the park, Lourdes laid down the law and the boys agreed immediately more interested in getting to play, but like a good mother, she refused to release them until she had their full understanding and agreement. Within seconds they were speeding like guided missiles straight for the monkey bars. Myungsoo tugged on Lourdes's hand taking her towards the swings. When she realized his intentions, she dug her feet in and pulled back.

"Annio, Myungsoo. I can't go on those things....  They look so weak. I'm sure they will break with my weight. They are meant for kids" Lourdes tried bargaining and sighed in relief when he stopped. He came right into her personal space, cupped her face and kissed her until she couldn't remember what they were talking about. Resting foreheads together they both took in a deep breath. "Do you trust me?" Myungsoo asked and Lourdes nodded her lips. "Stop trying to distract me Lourdes, this will be fun" he said as a willing, albeit dazed Lourdes followed him.

This was something that Myungsoo was determined that Lourdes would get to experience. With her childhood, if you could call it that, he was pretty sure she had missed out on this little bit of joy. He guided her to sit in the swing, standing in front of her. He bent over her and took the opportunity to kiss her thoroughly. A kiss that went out of control as Lourdes grabbed his head and brought him in closer, his tongue into . "Get a room" Louis yelled at them. "There's children around, you erts" chimed Liam. Myungsoo broke of the kiss, smiling against her lips. "Can't catch a break" he whispered, mockingly.  He placed each one of her hands on a chain and walked behind her. "Hold on tight" we'll start slow. 

Lourdes held her breath as Myungsoo pulled the swing with her slowly backwards, her feet dragging slightly with the motion. "Lift your feet off the ground" he instructed, letting the swing go as she raised her feet up. "Whee!!!" She screamed thrilled as the motion pushed the wind through her hair. On every backward motion, Myungsoo pushed her forward. "Higher" she screamed as she laughed out in pure joy.  The higher she went the more free she felt. Letting go of the chains she spread her arms wide "Woah!!! I'm flying!!"

The sheer pleasure and joy on her face was more pleasurable to him than anything he had existences in his entire life. She looked like freedom personified. "Woohoo!!" He screamed with her, while keeping one eye on monkeys, currently hanging off the monkey bars. As the swing started slowing down, Myungsoo grabbed a hold of the chains and brought it in to a stop. Lourdes hugged him tight and he hugged her tighter still. Turning her around, he sat in the swing and pulled her onto his lap. Myungsoo stopped her when she protested and tried to get off him. "I'm too heavy, the swing will break"  he laughed again, giving her a back hug. "You are light as a feather babe. We are just going to sit here and watch our boys" 

The curious boys had moved from the monkey bars to the seesaw. The sounds of their childish laughter filled the park. It was surprising that for a Saturday, they were the only ones in the park. Myungsoo cuddled her closer and Lourdes felt warm all over. His arms were securely around her waist and she had her arms folded over his. She closed her eyes and rested her head back against his shoulder and savored the moment. She heard Myungsoo call out to the boys and reluctantly opened her eyes, to see the twins racing towards them. He made her get up off him and after all her previous protests, she was now reluctant to comply. Removing his backpack from his shoulders, he showed them his stash. Removing juice boxes, he inserted the straw and handed them to the twins, before handing a coke to Lourdes. He opened a water for himself and tilting his head back, he poured half of it down his throat in one swig. 

Lourdes couldn't help watch him swallow, his Adam's apple moving in sync. "Wow!!" She thought, swallowing with a dry mouth. She sipped her own coke, not taking her eyes off him. He handed out more snacks from his bag of goodies. "You planned well, Myungsoo" she said only to be told by multiple voices "It's L!!!" Shaking her head "Arasso, L" Lourdes gave in, earning her twin grins and a wink from "L"

After their snack session, Lourdes and Myungsoo played on the jungle gym with the twins. The happy sounds of this little family could be heard across the park. But their fun was soon put to a stop as the first drop of rain hit them. "Rain, ahhh remember to check the weather next time. That's why the park was so empty" Myungsoo thought. Gathering the boys the teens tried to bundle them out the park, but the sudden storm had them soaking wet in minutes. With the wet , but hot weather, he decided to make the most of it.., grabbing Lourdes he swung her around, making her laugh... "Me too" yelled Louis and Liam. Myungsoo lowered her to her feet and they both picked up a twin, holding them securely and spinning then until they were all dizzy. They sat on the wet grass trying to get their breaths back. "Time to get back home.. Hot baths for all" Lourdes said, as they tried to get up off the wet ground, slipping and laughing. Holding hands again for the return journey, Myungsoo pulled Lourdes closer and whispered "Hot baths for all?" wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at her. She bent her head to hide her blush as she bumped shoulder with him. "Behave" she said trying to act stern. They set off home to the sound of Myungsoo's loud laughter, which had them all laughing happily.