I'll Take Care Of You

Sleeping Beauty

Reaching out tentatively, Myungsoo gently ran a finger over the dark bags under Lourdes's eyes. "She looks so tired" he thought. "I need to find out why she is so exhausted and help her. You don't have to carry any burdens alone anymore Lourdes" he whispered "It's now my job to take care of you, support you, protect you" he said as he leaned over to place a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Myungsoo" she whispered and smiled, still fast asleep. He sat back on his heels and grinned excitedly, so thrilled that she was dreaming happy thoughts about him. He continued to crouch there content to watch her sleep. There was still time for her to catch up on her sleep. He would keep watch over her and get her up in time for the first lesson.

The feeling of someone running their fingers through her hair, gently massaging her scalp, had Lourdes as she woke up from her catnap. She stretched dislodging those fingers from her hair, as she worked the kinks out of her body. She froze in mid stretch as she opened her eyes and came face to face with a smiling Myungsoo. She grinned in return before she realized that she was in the classroom. "Good sleep?" He asked he softly. She nodded in answer still half asleep. Lourdes frowned as so many thoughts went through her mind. She looked around to see that the whole class was focused on the two of them. She blushed as she raised her eyebrow at him. "Class is about to start, we'll chat later" he said, before going back to his own desk. That was a statement of intent, he wasn't asking her to chat later. She had a small smile on her face as she busied herself getting out her books and stationery for this lesson. She ignored everyone else, enjoying that butterfly in the stomach feeling. It rejuvenated her.

The lesson was easy for Lourdes who had already read the set book, Romeo & Juliet. She barely held back her yawns. Next lesson was maths & she was dreading it, not because it was hard, she was just so very tired. As soon as the bell rang, Myungsoo raced out the classroom, before Lourdes has even finished packing up. She shook her head wondering what that was about. They both had maths together. When she got to the maths classroom, she was surprised to find a smiling Myungsoo waiting at her desk. As was becoming standard when he smiled, she smiled in return.

When she reached her desk, Myungsoo pulled out her chair for her and helped seat her. He then bowed to her and presented her with a can with both hands. She looked at it and back at him with a raised eyebrow. He leaned over and opened the can presenting it to her. Lourdes's heart melted when she saw that he had gotten her an energy drink. "Gomawo" she said bowing her head in thanks. He ruffled her hair and said "Drink up", as he made his way to his own desk. Her heart was fit to burst with bubbles of joy that had little to do with the fizzyness of the drink. Lourdes quickly sipped the energy drink.