Introductions

Sleeping Beauty

Myungsoo leaned forward and placed the sweetest kiss ever on Lourdes's cheek, causing her to blush. "Annyung, Kim Myungsoo Imnida" he whispered as he his lips as if he was still tasting her. "Annyung, I'm Lourdes" she replied causing him to smile. Omo!!! That smile and those dimples up close and personal would surely kill her. "Just the one name? Like Madonna or Rihanna?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah, but with a whole lot more clothes on" Lourdes quipped back at him teasingly. He grinned even more, seeming to like her sense of humor. Due to his height,  he was still bent over her. This boy it seemed didn't have any concept of personal space and was quiet happy to share hers. "Thanks for my first kiss" Myungsoo said coming closer to whisper into her ear. She whipped back both in surprise and at the tingly sensation caused by his hot breath on her ear & neck. "Wae?" She questioned in surprise.

Now it was his turn to blush. He looked down in embarrassment and went to take a step back. "Annio" Lourdes said frantically grabbing onto him, initiating a hug were she hid her face in his chest. Myungsoo's arms automatically closed around her as he sighed in relief. "Mine too" she whisper mumbled into his sweater. "Wae?" He questioned pulling back to look at her face, but she stubbornly held on for dear life hiding further into his warm sweater. He reached under her arms tickling her. Lourdes let a loud laugh as she tried to both hide her face and avoid his tickling hands. He stopped and looked at her in what could only be classed as awe. "Yeopo" Myungsoo said, giving her yet another reason to blush. "My first as well, aren't you lucky?" She teased. "Yes, yes I am" said Myungsoo acting all smug, until a giggle escaped. At that moment the end of day school bell rang and Lourdes panicked. She shoved the forgotten cupcake into his hands, "I'm late, I'm late.. Hmm I'll.. Yeah... This is thanks for this morning Hmm.. Gotta go" she said as she prepared to leave. He was stunned at this "mad hatter bunny" routine that Lourdes seemed to be reenacting and just realized that she really was leaving when she stopped at the door and ran back to him. He opened his arms, but before he could close them, Lourdes had placed a quick kiss on his lips and was running away again. "BWO!! wait!!! Where are you going.. When will I see you again?" Myungsoo stopped realizing that he was talking to an empty room as the door swung shut behind Lourdes. He touched his fingers to his swollen lips and squeezed his eyes shut as he smiled a secret, happy smile. His first kiss and it was so much more than he could ever imagined.