We are Family...,The birth of L

Sleeping Beauty

Lourdes was startled awake when two bouncing bundles jumped into bed with her or more like on her. She laughed as stubby baby fingers poked her in an attempt at tickling her. She quickly turned the tables on them as she tickled a squirming boy, with each hand. The sound of childish giggles filled the air and brought an extra warmth to her heart. She couldn't love them more if they were her own kids. Ruffling their hair, she tucked them into bed with her for a little cuddle time. She felt so refreshed and couldn't remember the last time she had had such a good nights sleep. Sleep!!! She sat up abruptly in bed startling the twins. Omo!! She had flashes of memory of Myungsoo escorting her to bed. She placed her hot face in her hands and groaned. "Waeyo?" Louis asked "Loulou?" Liam asked with a frown. Lourdes lifted her head and smiled at the twins.. "Mianhae, I just remembered that I didn't set the alarm, we are going to be late getting you to school" Lourdes explained. Both twins laughed at her, confusing Lourdes even further. Louis patted her on the back "You've been working too hard Loulou". "It's the weekend Loulou" Liam sympathized with her. Lourdes smiled ruefully and was about to suggest that they go make breakfast, when she heard the doorbell ring. 

Myungsoo was glad he had borrowed his mum's picnic basket, as he would have had to do a juggling act right now with all he had brought along. He had no sooner pressed the doorbell, than he could hear the sound of the twins running down the stairs, with Lourdes trying to reign them in. "Twinsters!!! Don't you dare open the door. What did I tell you about opening the door without checking ?" Lourdes was scolding the twins. "Twinsters though" Myungsoo thought.., "Only Lourdes" his grin widening as she opened the door. The three siblings crowded the doorway giving him no way in. "Annyunghaseyo" he said giving them a 90 degree bow with the formal greeting, that was spoiled by the wide grin across his face. "I come bearing gifts" he said showing them the basket. "L" Louis & Liam screamed and grabbed him around the knees. He ruffled their hair and mouthed "L?" to Lourdes who just shrugged & shook her head, confused as well.

Lourdes was surprised by the boys once again as they more or less ran into Myungsoo's arms. Feeling self conscious in her PJs she tried to smooth her bed hair, as she opened the door wider to let him in.  Myungsoo put an arm around her neck and kissed her right on the lips. Pulling back in horror, Lourdes covered with both hands mumbling "Morning breath". He grinned and kissed her on the forehead, before ruffling her hair. "Aish, jinjja? Myungsoo?" She said in mock anger, still blocking while reeling from the morning kisses. "Go wash up while I organize breakfast" he instructed pushing them all ahead of him, once she had closed the door.

By the time Lourdes and the twins made their way down the stairs, a sweet smell wafted up to them. The dining room table was beautifully laid out with wonderful chopped fruit, a heaped bowl of freshly whipped cream, honey and with the piece de resistance being a huge plate of steaming hot pancakes, butter melting all over its sides. Lourdes's mouth watered at the sight on the table and at gorgeous boy, in the black apron, who was waiting for their reactions, deep dimple promptly displayed. She arranged the boys at the table and dished up some pancakes for them. Myungsoo held out a chair for her, but she grabbed ahold of his hand and dragged him willingly into the kitchen.

Myungsoo grabbed onto Lourdes's shoulders to avoid a collision as she came to an abrupt halt just inside the kitchen. Before he could question her, she stood on tiptoe and pulled his head down for a kiss. He immediately brought her in closer as she deepened the kiss. He could taste the mintyness of her toothpaste and the sweet taste that was pure Lourdes. He moved his hands into her hair, holding her head tilted to just the right way as they explored each other's mouths. He moved one hand down her back and hugged her even closer to him. He let her push him against the kitchen door, helping her gain momentum as she took control of the kiss. He had no problem giving up control with the reward already in his arms. Freeing both his hands he hoisted her up in his arms so she no longer had to stand on her tiptoes, giving her free reign to run her hands over his face and into his hair. He gasped at the simultaneous pulling of his hair and the nip at his lips. "!" He said passionately as she ravaged his mouth. "L the foods getting cold" Liam yelled from the dining room. "And you have left two 5 year olds with a mountain of pancakes, alone!!" Yelled Louis .  He could feel her smile against his lips and grinned in return as Lourdes nibbled at them, slowing down the kiss. He rested his forehead on her head as they worked on getting their breaths back. "Annyung , Myungsoo" Lourdes said grinning at him with swollen lips as she dragged him back to the dining room "Twinsters step away from the pancakes, if u know what's good for you " she threatened.

The grinning boys giggled at the pair coming into the dining room. They were both still eating their pancakes, as the couple had only been out of the room for a few minutes. "So boys, what's up with calling him L?" Lourdes asked as she  dished up for him. Myungsoo nodded. "I too need  to know" he said curiously. The twins looked at each other, seeming to communicate silently, "I'm Louis, he's Liam, you are Lourdes, he needed an L name" Louis said as if stating the obvious. "As part of this family, off course..." Liam continued with a stuffed mouth "...and he looks like L from Death Note" they shrugged as if that answered it all. "You can't just change his name," protested Lourdes, but stopped when Myungsoo grabbed her hand and shook his head. "L it is then..We are family, after all" he agreed, smiling when he heard Lourdes mumble protest "But I like Myungsoo"