Sweet Dreams

Sleeping Beauty

After a Myungsoo filled night of dreams, Lourdes had a little bit more energy in her step, until she found a note from her parents on the fridge. They were away for the next two weeks on conference in Manila and had left enough petty cash & emergency money for her and the boys. She shrugged thinking that its not like they were ever around and she still had money in the household fund anyway.  The rest of the morning was routine as Lourdes made her way to school after the preschool drop off. She was so tired and couldn't stop yawning, so she made her way straight to the English Lit class, knowing the classroom would already be opened. Lourdes dumped her bag under her desk,  put her head down and was asleep before her head had fully settled on her arms.

Myungsoo arrived earlier than usual today hoping to catch Lourdes for a few minutes before class. He has had the biggest smile on his face since yesterday afternoon. Although he was a little perturbed by Lourdes's disappearing act, he hoped they could talk today. "He so needed to make them official. It has been just one day, but now that he has her..... She had kissed him after all thus making him hers, so it was only fair" he thought. He is possessive and doesn't want to let her go. He wants everyone to know his girl. All his friends have been teasing him about his over the top happiness, but nothing can damper his mood. He searched the library and grounds but couldn't find her anywhere. Myungsoo nibbles his lip in worry, hoping that she was okay. Pabo!!! He should have at least gotten her phone number. He had no way of contacting her and had even thought of going to her home last night,  but he didn't want to seem like a stalker. He turned around trying to think.. where could she be? English Lit! His eyes shone in excitement as he realized that they both shared that lesson this morning and the classroom would be open. If she was here, that's where he would find her, with her head buried in her books.  He raced to the class ignoring the stares from the few early morning students. Myungsoo came to an abrupt halt just inside the classroom. He grinned. He had found her.!!! Tilting his head, his smile got even bigger. He stealthily made his way to her and crouched next to her desk, leaning his folded arms inches away from her peaceful face. "His Sleeping Beauty" he thought as he sighed happily. "Mine"