Waterworks & Confessions

Sleeping Beauty

Annio thought Myungsoo, that's the worst way to start a conversation. It's like the kiss of death or worse, being religated to friend status. He placed his hand over Lourdes's lips to stop her from saying anything further. "Don't say No, until you've given us a chance" he more or less begged. "I'm not an impulsive guy, but I do know my mind and what I like and don't like. I'm not taking this lightly. I'm not rushing either, I've waited for the "One" for what feels like my whole life" he stopped and pulled back in surprise when Lourdes his hand to get him to release . He grinned again, at this girl that continuously surprised him, "Mianhae" he said in soft apology. 

"Myungsoo, I'm not saying no.. I really like you too, it's just that I have no room in my life for anything more. I'm barely coping as it is." Lourdes felt like a cow when she looked at his sad face. She felt tears well up, "Why does life have to be so unfair" she thought, as she bent her head to hide her tears from him. She felt him move closer, but was surprised when he more or less lifted her into his lap and into a bone crushing hug. He crooned softly into her ears as he her back comfortingly. Omo!! This opened a floodgate of tears. She couldn't remember anyone ever comforting her. Her only hugs are from the twins.

Myungsoo tightened his arms around Lourdes. Her sobs were breaking his heart and tears were running down his cheeks as he buried his face in her hair and cried with her. "Shoo baby, you have to calm down. You are going to make yourself sick. Just talk to me. I won't ever give up on us." He was trying hard not to panic and kept on her hair and rubbing her back. They stayed interlocked until her sobs quietened and her heartbeat almost seemed to mirror his. Myungsoo slowly pulled back to look at Lourdes. He lifted her bowed head and gently wiped away her tears. He eyes were so swollen from her crying jag. Bending forward he placed a kiss on his closed eyelid, causing her to open her gorgeous eyes and focus on him. He smiled his special smile for, but didn't get one in return.

Those beautiful butterfly kisses resulted in Lourdes looking straight into his tear drenched eyes. "Aigoo!!! I made him cry" she thought in horror. Not even his gorgeous smile could distract her as she reached forward to wipe away his tears. Cradling his face in her hands, she leant her head against his forehead. "You crazy pabo" she whispered affectionately "I'm not worth your tears or sorrow" Lourdes started placing little pecks all over his face, until she reached those lips that he was currently biting. She released that poor abused lip with her fingers before pulling his resistant face closer. She laved his lips with her tongue before gently pulling his lips with her teeth and on it. When he opened his mouth to in a breath and she deepened the kiss. "Just one last one, to keep me going, to remind me" she thought.

"Why does this kiss feel like goodbye" Myungsoo thought as he let her have her way with him. When they were almost out of breath, he pulled away and kissed her on the forehead, before pulling her tighter into his arms. "You don't get to say goodbye. Not now, not ever." He whispered feverently. "You are worth everything to me. Please tell me what's going on and I will be there to help you, support you and love you. You are not alone anymore Lourdes. I am here and will be here for you always.. Together we are stronger and I promise to never leave you. Now you have to talk to me so we can make a plan of action"

The smile that broke through felt like it would split her face wide open. She couldn't ever remember being this happy, her cheek muscles were clearly not used to all this smiling. Lourdes gave up and told him her life's story, right up until now and how tired she was. "But these boys are the angels of my heart, they keep me going and I would never trade them in for anything else. For them I will persevere. They will not have to know any hardship or feel the lack of love." She said, her love for them clearly showing on her face. 

Myungsoo didn't know he could feel such deep seated anger. "What sort of parents did this? It's a form of child abuse, because she is still a child" he rocked her as he tried to calm his rage. Burying his face in her hair he breathed in the sweet floral scent of her shampoo. This calmed him and got him planning. Releasing her, Myungsoo stood up with Lourdes & held his hand out to her. "Kaja" he said and sighed in relief when she instinctively took his proffered hand. He hoped she would, but had held his breath until she did. Even now he was worried that she would disappear. Time to take some action.