I'll Watch Over You

Sleeping Beauty

Clasping her hand tightly in his, fingers intertwined, Myungsoo pulled Lourdes with him to the nurses office. "Try to look sick..oh wait with that red eyes and nose, you already look like Rudolph" He teased. Myungsoo laughed out loud at the face Lourdes pulled as she whacked him across the arm. He was glad to get her smiling even if it was because he was pretending to flinch from her light hits. "You never tell a woman she looks bad, even if she look like a hag, Myungsoo" she said as she tried to whack him again.

Lourdes felt her heart racing as Myungsoo caught her hand in his and brought it up to his lips to place a kiss on the back. She could feel her whole face flush... "Aish this Pabo" she thought affectionately. When they reached the nurses office Lourdes let Myungsoo do all the talking. He told them she wasn't feeling well and that he was taking her home.

Myungsoo pulled Lourdes to a stop outside the school gates. "What time do you have to fetch the twins" he asked. When she confirmed it was after 3:30, he bent in front of her offering her a piggy back ride. He could tell that she was tired and this emotional roller coaster today completely exhausted her. "Climb aboard, madam, your chariot awaits" Myungsoo gently cajoled her.

Lourdes grinned as she placed her hands around his neck. She hoisted herself onto his back and he tucked his arms under her legs to keep her balanced. "Giddy up horsey" she said as she yawned widely. Placing her head against his neck she fell asleep to gentle cadence of his steps.
 
Myungsoo knew from her breathing that Lourdes was asleep, so he tightened his grip to ensure her safety. He walked them over to the park across from the twin's school & carefully sat Lourdes down under a tree. He settled next to her and rested her head on his lap. He played with her hair watching over her as she caught up on some much needed sleep. He set his cellphone alarm for 3:20pm and continued his vigil.

Lourdes woke to a buzzing sound and a kiss to her forehead. She blinked sleepily at a smiling Myungsoo and instinctively returned his smile. She reached up to stretch out the kinks in her body and realized she was lying on his lap. She blushed as she rushed to sit up, stopping in mid panic, when he gently cupped her shoulders & placed another kiss on her forehead. "Gwenchana?" He asked looking closely at her face. Lourdes pulled away shyly and pushed her hair behind her ears. "Nan Gwenchana" she replied, thinking "Saved by the bell" as the end of day school bell rang. Myungsoo rose up & helped her stand as she dusted herself, before they made their way to the school. She key him keep their hands intertwined curious to check the twins reaction.