Be Mine

Sleeping Beauty

At lunchtime, Lourdes found Myungsoo waiting for her outside the classroom. He must have raced from his last lesson to get here before she left. As she walked out he had grabbed her hand and started walking towards her favourite spot under the tree. Linking their fingers, he tucked her hand under his arm as they made their way outside. Lourdes  followed him, as that was where she was heading anyway and they really needed to talk. After school was out of the question, as she had her "afternoon job".  They walked in companionable silence until they got to the tree, where Myungsoo assisted her in getting seated. Lourdes sat with her legs folded in "meditation" pose while he took his place in front of her. Without further ado, he smiled and started talking, looking her straight in the eyes. Lourdes was mesmerized, as she smiled back at him, trying to pay attention to what he was saying.

"Lourdes, I know things are moving fast, please will you agree to be Mine." Myungsoo asked earnestly. Raising an eyebrow Lourdes questioned "Your what?" Myungsoo smiled at this cheeky girl and gave it to her straight "My girl, my love, my everything" as he held onto her hands. He tilted his head and smiled at her as he patiently waited for her answer. The blush covering her face just increased her beauty to him. She blinked at him and for once seemed speechless. As the silence stretched, he moved his face forward invading her personal space. "Lourdes? Are you in there? Did I break you?" He teased.

Wow!! Thought Lourdes, I didn't see this coming, actually she hadn't even had time to process any of the last days' turn of events. Ottoke!! She put out a hand to stop Myungsoo's forward movement. "Aish Myungsoo!! Personal Space Jebal!" She requested. "This is kinda a lot to take in, I mean our first interaction was yesterday when you kicked my chair & now we are here." She sighed. Her hand felt like it was on fire, were it still rested on Myungsoo's chest. Although she had asked for it, a part of her was disappointed when Myungsoo followed her request and moved back a bit. Sighing Lourdes ran her fingers through her hair. "Myungsoo I think you are a really nice guy"